Pradhan Mantri Tractor Yojana:
Pradhan Mantri Kisan tractor Yojana is a new scheme introduced by the central government of India to help farmers in the agricultural sector.
Under this scheme, the farmers get a subsidy of 50% from the government of India when they buy a new tractor. Farmers who wish to buy a new tractor for agricultural purposes can register and apply online for a tractor under subsidy.
There are different websites for different states to apply online. You can also apply online on the main portal of pmkisan tractor yojana.
In this article, you can learn about all the details like Eligibility, documents required for applying online, and how to apply for PM Kisan tractor Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021 Registration:
The farmers of each state can register for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana. The process of registration is given below.
The process of registration also differs from state to state. Some states provide an online portal for registration and application.
In some of the states in India, farmers have to visit the nearest common service center for the registration and application process.
Farmers who wish to apply for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana have to visit the nearest common service center and take the registration form and fill in all the details.
Submit all the documents for completing the application process.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021 Eligibility:
The following are the terms and conditions or Eligibility criteria for registration and applying for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021.
- The Applicant should not have purchased the tractor in the past seven years.
- The Applicant should have a piece of land in his name.
- PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is only for very small and marginal farmers.
- One Applicant can get only one tractor under the subsidy.
- Only one person from a family can avail of the benefit of this PM Kisan Tractor Yojana.
- Applicants who had already availed of the benefits are not eligible to apply again.
You will be able to apply for the scheme only if you satisfy the above criteria.
Important Documents required for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana:
The Applicant should have the mandatory documents mentioned below for applying online or at the common service center.
The Applicant must carry all the documents with him while visiting the common service center for applying the PM Kisan tractor Yojana. The documents required are given below:
- Original aadhar card, driving license, voter card, or ration card. Any one of the documents mentioned above is needed.
- Xerox copy of the documents mentioned above.
- Original Pan Card.
- Xerox copy of Pan Card.
- Xerox copy of bank passbook.
- Land documents.
- Two passport-size photos.
Advantages of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana:
Purchasing a tractor under PM Kisan Tractor Yojana gives the following benefits to a farmer:
- The farmers will be given a 20-50% subsidy based on the Tractor Model and Company under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana.
- The Farmer gets the tractor at a lower price as compared to purchasing a tractor without subsidy.
- The Farmer gets a reduction in agricultural investment.
- Farmers can use the modern techniques of farming.
- The economically weaker sections will benefit by getting the subsidy and providing a small business with the tractor.
- Loans for farming are also available under this scheme.
- Both central and state governments will provide the subsidy.
- Women farmers will get more subsidies under this scheme.
- A maximum of 50% is given as a subsidy, so the Farmer gets a new tractor at half-price under this scheme.
- The money of the subsidy is directly deposit into the bank account of the Farmer.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply Online:
As of now, only a few states can apply online for the PM Kisan Yojana. The remaining state people can apply for the scheme online from the specified website.
The following states have the online application for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021.
- Madhya Pradesh
How can we apply for the Pardhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021?
To apply for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021, you can apply online on the official portal or apply offline at the Common Service Center like Mee Seva.
Is there any age limit for applying the Pradhan Mantri Tractor scheme 2021?
No, farmers belonging to any age can avail PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
Does the procedure for applying PM Tractor Yojana 2021 take a lot of time?
For applying PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021, you don’t need much time. The process is very simple.
How much subsidy will the farmers get through the PM Tractor Yojana 2021?
The farmers may get a 30-50% subsidy on purchasing tractors under PM Kisan Tractor Yojana.