Pradhan Mantri Kisan tractor Yojana is a new scheme introduced by the central government of India to help farmers in the agricultural sector.
Under this scheme, the farmers get a subsidy of 50% from the government of India when they buy a new tractor. Farmers who wish to buy a new tractor for agricultural purposes can register and apply online for a tractor under a subsidy.
There are different websites for different states to apply online. You can also apply online on the main portal of the pm Kisan tractor yojana.
In this article, you can learn about all the details like Eligibility, documents required for applying online, and how to apply for PM Kisan tractor Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023 Registration:
The farmers of each state can register for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana. The process of registration is given below.
The process of registration also differs from state to state. Some states provide an online portal for registration and application.
In some states in India, farmers have to visit the nearest common service centre for the registration and application process.
Farmers who wish to apply for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojanmustmust visit the nearest common service centre, take the registration form and fill in all the details.
Submit all the documents for completing the application process.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023 Eligibility:
The followings are the terms and conditions or Eligibility criteria for registration and applying for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023.
- The Applicant should not have purchased the tractor in the past seven years.
- The Applicant should have a piece of land in his name.
- PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is only for very small and marginal farmers.
- One Applicant can get only one tractor under the subsidy.
- Only one family member can benefit from this PM Kisan Tractor Yojana.
- Applicants who already availed of the benefits are not eligible to apply again.
You can apply for the scheme only if you satisfy the above criteria.
Important Documents required for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana:
The Applicant should have the mandatory documents mentioned below for applying online or at the common service centre.
The Applicant must carry all the documents while visiting the common service centre to apply for the PM Kisan tractor Yojana. The documents required are given below:
- Original aadhar card, driving license, voter card, or ration card. Any one of the documents mentioned above is needed.
- Xerox copy of the documents mentioned above.
- Original Pan Card.
- Xerox copy of Pan Card.
- Xerox copy of bank passbook.
- Land documents.
- Two passport-size photos.
Advantages of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana:
Purchasing a tractor under PM Kisan Tractor Yojana gives the following benefits to a farmer:
- The farmers will be given a 20-50% subsidy based on the Tractor Model and Company under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana.
- The Farmer gets the tractor at a lower price than purchasing a tractor without a subsidy.
- The Farmer gets a reduction in agricultural investment.
- Farmers can use modern techniques of farming.
- The economically weaker sections will benefit by getting the subsidy and providing a small business with the tractor.
- Loans for farming are also available under this scheme.
- Both central and state governments will provide the subsidy.
- Women farmers will get more subsidies under this scheme.
- A maximum of 50% gives as a subsidy, so the Farmer gets a new tractor at half-price under this scheme.
- The money for the subsidy is deposited into the Farmer’s bank account.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply Online:
Official Website: https://pmkisan.gov.in/
As of now, only a few states can apply online for the PM Kisan Yojana. The remaining state people can apply for the scheme online from the specified Website.
The following states have the online application for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023.
To apply for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023, you can apply online on the official portal or apply offline at the Common Service Center, like Mee Seva.
No, farmers belonging to any age can avail PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
You don’t need much time to apply for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023. The process is very simple.
The farmers may get a 30-50% subsidy on purchasing tractors under PM Kisan Tractor Yojana.