RNFI is mainly a platform for online payment services to benefit retailers, distributors, and other users. The platform’s purpose is to offer secure online payment solutions and several rewards with each transaction for the B2B partners. This statement means that when someone does any financial transaction, this platform rewards the user for using this particular platform.
Apart from the rewards, there are also several reasons why many clients today prefer to believe in the services.
RNFI offers the fastest and safest online payment services Clients do not have to worry about losing customers due to the slow payment gateway working with this platform. Also, the customers use this platform as it saves them time and offers a hassle-free service each time.
The services that RNFI provides are as follows.
- Money Transfer
- Bills and Payments
- SMS Service
The people can do the registration in two ways. The different methods and processes of registration are as follows. Refer to the steps below to know the registration process.
Online Registration Process:
The following are the steps to register on the web portal. The steps are as follows.
- Visit the official website of the RNFI.
- On the home page, Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to find the contact form.
- Begin by entering your name, phone number, and email address.
- Once that, select your state from the dropdown menu that appears after clicking on the field to input your state.
- Now, click on the section for filling in your Type to bring up a dropdown menu to choose your registration type, which can be anything like Retailer Distributor Partner, etc.
- If you have a message, type it into the area given.
- Finally, press the Submit button.
After you’ve submitted your form, the authorities will call you as soon as possible at the number or email address you provided.
Indian Bank Balance Check by SMS and Missed Call Numbers
The Verification process:
- The professionals at RNFI will contact you to schedule a meeting.
- These professionals will merely inform you of the required paperwork and collect it from you.
- The verification of documents is the next step.
- Set up an account and request authorization. After the documents are successfully verified, they will create your account and give you login information.
- Finally, you can activate the account once you complete the entire process correctly.
The verification process requires some documents to verify your registration. The necessary documents are as follows:
- PAN Card with the exact name you have mentioned during the registration process.
- The registered business name.
- You have to get an Aadhar card with the exact name you have mentioned during the registration process.
- You have to provide the mobile number, email and other contact information.
RNFI Retailer Login:
The RNFI login process is as follows. The steps for logging into the RNFI portal are:
- Visit the official website of the RNFI.
- In the upper right corner, you will see the Login option, and you have to click on that.
- It will now direct you to the login screen to enter your username and password.
- Don’t forget to check the box that says, “I agree to the terms and conditions.”
- Then click on the login button.
- A page will appear on which you must enter the OTP sent to your registered phone number.
- Once you’ve entered the OTP correctly, click the Submit button.
- Finally, It’ll take you to your Dashboard, where you can choose from a variety of services.
Jio Partner Center | How to become a Jio Retail Partner
How to recover the RNFI login password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. The steps for resetting the password are as follows.
- On the login page, select the Forgotten Password option.
- A new page will open, asking you to enter your registered phone number as well as your PAN Card number.
- Click on the generate OTP button.
- Now enter your OTP in the box that opens and click Login Now.
In this way, you can recover the password.
RNFI Customer Care Number is 011 4920 7777 / 012 0476 8888.
Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The RNFI Partner and Services Login is also the same as RNFI Retailer Login. Refer to the above login steps to know the process.