SADAREM AP means “Software for Assessment of Disabled for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment.” The AP government started this to provide help to the physically challenged and people living in rural areas through web-solution. This article also has the certificate’s details and other details like slot booking, documents required, benefits, etc.
- 1 What is SADAREM AP?
- 1.0.1 Types of disabilities:
- 1.0.2 Documents required:
- 1.0.3 SADAREM AP Certificate apply:
- 1.0.4 How do you book a slot for the SADAREM AP certificate?
- 1.0.5 How do I check the status of the SADAREM AP certificate slot booking?
- 1.0.6 How to check the SADAREM AP–wise report?
- 1.0.7 The process to check the application process:
- 1.0.8 FAQs:
What is SADAREM AP?
The Andhra Pradesh government recently released the notification regarding the SADAREM AP certificate. The certificate’s acronym is Software for Disabled for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment Andhra Pradesh. This certificate is to help the disabled people of the AP to get web-based solutions and eliminate rural poverty.
A disabled person of AP can apply for this certificate online and get the benefits. This is a computerized certificate if the applicant meets the eligibility criteria. This certificate has an ID card and a 17-digit code. You can apply for this certificate by following the steps in the article.
Types of disabilities:
Some types of disabilities are considered to get the SADAREM AP certificate. They are,
- Mental disability.
- Disability for hearing
- Disability for eyes
- Locomotor disability.
- Multiple disabilities
- Mental illness
The documents required to apply for SADAREM AP are,
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- ID card
- Photograph of the applicant’s disability.
- Medical report of the applicant
- Disability certificate that shows the applicant’s disability.
- Passport size photo
SADAREM AP Certificate apply:
A person from AP with any disability is eligible for the SADAREM AP certificate. After registering the disability of the applicant in a Meeseva centre, you will get a 17-digit code. The code is based on the district, mandal and village. Follow the steps given in the article to apply for the certificate.
- Firstly, open the official website and download the application form.
- After downloading it, fill out the form with your details, such as name, pension card number, address, etc.
- Then, visit any Meeseva near your location and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- The Meeseva employee processes the application.
How do you book a slot for the SADAREM AP certificate?
Follow the given steps to book the slot for the SADAREM AP certificate.
- Firstly, visit the official website provided by the government
- On the homepage, enter your unique identification number and then tick the checkbox on the screen.
- Then tap on ‘Generate OTP’ to generate an OTP.
- You will receive an OTP number to your registered number.
- Then, after entering the OTP, you received, validate the OTP option.
- On the screen, you can see the slots available in the hospitals.
- Books the slot and submit it.
How do I check the status of the SADAREM AP certificate slot booking?
You can check the status of the SADAREM AP certificate slot booking after booking the slot. The steps below are to check the status.
- Visit the official website of the certificate provided by the government of AP.
- Enter SADAREM ID.
- Fill in the captcha.
- Click on search.
How to check the SADAREM AP–wise report?
There is a specific way to check the SADAREM AP-wise report online. Follow the below steps to check the wise report.
- Firstly, visit the SADAREM AP-wise report page.
- On the homepage, select your district and the hospital or medical camp.
- Then click on the submit button, and the wise report will appear on the screen.
The process to check the application process:
After applying for the SADAREM AP certificate, you can check the application status by following the below steps. They are,
- Visit the official website of the certificate application.
- On the homepage, click on the quick search option.
- A new page will appear, and enter the SADAREM ID application ID or Aadhar card number on the screen.
- Submit it, and you can see the status on the screen.
Software for Assessment of Disabled for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment.
You can book the slot by registering for the disability and visiting the official website. On the website, enter your details, and the OTP will go to your mobile number. Then available slots will appear, and book the slot.
This certificate provides help to disabled people and eliminates rural poverty in Andhra Pradesh.
This certificate is given to the residents of Andhra Pradesh.