Getting a Birth Certificate in Tamil Nadu has now become easy because Government launched a dedicated online portal for its services. The entire process is online, and you can apply it quickly. The application process is in this article below, along with other details like its status, benefits, etc.
- 1 Birth Certificate Tamil Nadu 2023:
- 1.0.1 Benefits of Birth Certificate:
- 1.0.2 How do I apply for Birth Certificate in Tamil Nadu online?
- 1.0.3 How to check the status of my Birth Certificate application?
- 1.0.4 Birth Certificate Tamil Nadu PDF download:
- 1.0.5 Process for Grievance:
- 1.0.6 How to check the status of the Grievance?
- 1.0.7 Contact details:
- 1.0.8 FAQs:
Birth Certificate Tamil Nadu 2023:
Getting a Birth Certificate in Tamil Nadu is very important because it is one the most important documents in everyone’s life. Recently the Government started a digital India initiative. Through this, many government services are available online. The online process makes applying and going through the entire procedure easier.
Through the online portal, you can apply for a birth certificate. The online portal is called the Directorate of Town Panchayat. There is no need to visit any government offices and officers for signatures. With few details, you can easily apply it online. The certificate is available in PDF format, and you can download it.
|Scheme name||Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate|
|Launched by||TN state government|
|Objective||To make application process easier and faster|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of application||Online|
Benefits of Birth Certificate:
Getting a birth certificate in Tamil Nadu through the online portal has many benefits. They are,
- The application process is very simple and fast.
- This online portal is for applying for a birth certificate.
- This certificate is a very important document.
- Visiting the government office for an application or signature is unnecessary.
- The entire process is simple, and you can check the status of the application too.
- The certificate is available in a PDF format to download and use for other purposes.
How do I apply for Birth Certificate in Tamil Nadu online?
The following steps are the steps to apply for a Birth Certificate online. The entire process is online. Follow the below steps to apply for it.
- Firstly visit the official website provided by the Government on any browser.
- Now, on the homepage, the ‘Birth certificate’ option will appear. Click on that option.
- Then, click the ‘Apply birth certificate’ option to start the process.
- Now, the registration page will appear on the screen.
- On the page, enter all the asked details like name, district town panchayat, etc.
- After carefully entering the details, submit the registration form.
How to check the status of my Birth Certificate application?
Follow the below steps in the article to check the status of the Birth Certificate Tamil Nadu application.
- Firstly, open the browser and open the official website of the scheme.
- Then on the homepage, select the ‘Birth Certificate’ option.
- After selection, click on the ‘Track birth registration’ option.
- A new page will appear, and enter your request number or mobile number there.
- Lastly, click ‘Track,’ and the status will appear on the screen.
Birth Certificate Tamil Nadu PDF download:
After successful application, you can download the PDF of this document. The following steps are to download the PDF format.
- Visit the official website of the scheme on your device.
- Now, you can see the ‘Birth certificate‘ option on the homepage. Click on it.
- On the new page, enter your district, town panchayat, Date of birth, gender, and certificate type correctly.
- Then, after entering, click on generate the certificate option.
- The certificate will appear in PDF form; download it.
Process for Grievance:
- Visit the official website of the Birth Certificate Tamil Nadu on any browser.
- Now, a homepage will appear, and on the page, click on the ‘Grievance redressal’ option.
- The redressal page will appear, and enter all the details asked.
- Now, lastly, click on submit to submit them.
How to check the status of the Grievance?
To check the grievance status, you need to follow the steps below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Birth Certificate Tamil Nadu.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Grievance redressal’ option.
- Now, to track the status, click on ‘Track status.’
- A new page will appear where you must enter your mobile or grievance numbers.
- Then click on the track, and the Grievance status will appear.
If you have any issues regarding the Birth Certificate, contact them through the below details.
- Address: Directorate of Town Panchayats, Kuralagam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Telephone: 044-25358744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The entire application process is online, making it easier and faster.
Visit the official website, click the Birth certificate option, and check the status.
The main purpose of this portal is to provide the Government with ease without visiting the government office often.
The certificate is available online in PDF format, which you can download.