SADAREM TS | SADAREM | SADAREM AP | SADAREM Telangana | SADAREM Search | SADAREM Status | SADAREM TS Certificate | TS SADAREM | SADAREM TS Certificate Status | SADAREM Certificate Download
Telangana government launched SADAREM (Software for Assessment of Disabled for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment) which is a dynamic web-enabled system to simplify the process of certification of disability. It was introduced by the Errabelli Dayakar Rao Minister for Panchayat Raj and Rural Development.
All the disabled persons of Telangana can now book online slots at the nearest MeeSeva centers. Telangana government also set SADAREM camps for the disabled to visit. Previously the government faced many issues in implementing the SADAREM scheme and promised to fix it by 2020 by making it simple.
The online slot booking rule was implemented from January 1st, 2020. SADAREM Certification is important to persons with disabilities which is helpful to get the Central and State government schemes.
The certificate issued by the local medical board. The Telangana government provides financial benefits to the disabled with a SADAREM certificate.
Objectives of SADAREM TS
- The main objective of the SADAREM is to create a vital web-based system for complete access, rehabilitation, and empowerment by automation, capacity building assessment for disabled persons, and maintain the Decision Support system (DSS).
- The TS SADAREM took the initiation of Identifying and Creating the Centralized Database for Person with Disabilities. This is through scientific approaches and guidelines for the disabled.
Features of SADAREM Telangana
- SADAREM, the scientific assessment of the degree of the disability done based on methods and formulas prescribed according to Gazette 2001 by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, India Government.
- It is a computer-generated Disability Certificate unique Identity Number of 17 digits.
- SADAREM also generates all the other details including support services entitled by the disabled persons based on assessment and a record of services provided from time to time.
- The database generated will enable the service providers hosted by Public Domains to reach persons with disabilities.
How to get SADAREM TS Certificate?
- First, the candidates with disabilities like physically handicapped, visually handicapped, mentally retired, and some other disabilities have to book online slots at MeeSeva centers.
- The slot booking process involves the verification of fingerprints and Iris along with name and address.
- Candidates need to attend the SADAREM camps on the day allotted for them.
- The specialists there will check the candidates thoroughly by executing some medical tests and calculate the disability percentage.
- If the specialists satisfied with the results will take a printout of the SADAREM TS Certificate and sign on the certificate.
- Now the specialists will upload the signed certificate along with the ID card into the SADAREM Portal.
- Candidates must visit the MeeSeva, pay Rs 35/- as some Challan. Then take a printout of the SADAREM TS Certificate which has unique 17 digit numbers.
How to do SADAREM Search OR Check the SADAREM TS Certificate Status Online?
- To do a SADAREM search or check the SADAREM TS certificate status online, visit the official website of SADAREM.
- On the home page click on the quick search which is on the Menu bar.
- A new page opens to check the SADAREM status.
- Candidates can select SADAREM ID to check the status by entering the 17 digits SADAREM ID and click on the search option.
- In case of not aware of the SADAREM ID, select the district, Mandal, village, full name, relation name, and click on the search option to know the status.
How to get SADAREM Certificate Download?
- To download the SADAREM certificate visit the nearest MeeSeva center.
- SADAREM TS certificate download can be done by clicking here.
How to get SADAREM AP?
Candidates who want to apply for SADAREM AP must visit the official website, SADAREM AP.