- 1 About Seva Sindhu Portal:
- 1.1 List of Services:
- 1.2 Covid-19 Services of Seva Sindhu:
- 1.3 Auto/Taxi Drivers Rs 5000 Registration & Application through online
About Seva Sindhu Portal:
Seva Sindhu is a Karnataka Government initiated portal to deliver the government services to all the citizens of the state. The website is having citizen service centers: Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra’s. Seva Sindhu portal is to bring all the departmental services to one platform. The website is a single-window source for all government-related administration works and other data to the citizens of Karnataka. The portal’s main objective is to provide the problem-free services with cashless, faceless, and in a paperless manner.
List of Services:
the portal provides 62 department services through website to the citizens of Karnataka. Below are the functions:
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment of differently-abled and senior citizens.
- Department of Women and Child Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
- Animal husbandry & veterinary services Department
- Department of public instructions
- Electrical Inspectorate department
- Health & family welfare department
- Technical Education department
- Karnataka state police department
- Minor irrigation department.
Covid-19 Services of Seva Sindhu:
The Corona Virus pandemic has become a matter of international concern, and many nations have put themselves under lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 is not only affecting the health of the people but is also the reason behind many daily wage earners sitting at home without a livelihood. The Covid-19 services objective is to provide help to migrant workers to find the travel services to reach back to Karnataka or go back to their home state during the third phase of lockdown.
Update: Seva Sindhu Covid-19 services are provided financial assistance for Barbers/Washermen, Powerloom Workers, and Nekarsamman Yojan for Handloom Weavers. The concerned persons are advised to visit the Official Website for more details.
Seva Sindhu Covid-19 services are availed by registering at the Seva Sindhu app or Official Website. The portal provides travel pass to the citizens of Karnataka state traveling by Road, Rail and Air flights.
Auto/Taxi Drivers Rs 5000 Registration & Application through online
The Seva Sindhu launched the scheme in which the financial assistance of Rs 5000 given during this lockdown period for washermen, weavers, dhobis and auto-rickshaw, and taxi drivers. They have to register in the portal or app to avail of the scheme. All taxi and auto-rickshaw drivers who have got badges are eligible for the compensation. The drivers should have a taxi or auto-rickshaw driver’s license and a badge issued by the department. The drivers also have to keep details of Aadhaar card, vehicle, and bank account ready before applying.
How to Register & Apply for Auto/Taxi Drivers Scheme through the Seva Sindhu portal:
- Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu portal Click Here
- In the SevaSindhu portal, we can see “DISBURSEMENT OF CASH RELIEF TO AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVERS & TAXI DRIVERS FOR COVID-19”.
- We must click on the link, and the registration window for the scheme will open.
- We have to fill the necessary details in the registration form and verify it thoroughly before submitting it.
- Registration is submitted, and now we will be provided with a reference number for the application.
For any queries regarding the cash disbursal for Auto- Rickshaw and Taxi Drivers can contact to the numbers 080-22236698/ 9449863214.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Application Status Check
- Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu portal click here
- On the home page, we can find “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS,” click on the link and enter the
reference number of application and application submission date.
Seva Sindhu portal service centers:
Apart from the Seva Sindhu portal, the Karnataka government launched service centers throughout the state. We can search for our nearest service center quickly through the portal by selecting the district and taluk name.
Click Here to select the district and taluk name
Seva Sindhu Office Address:
#13, CRN Chambers,
Above Dhanalakshmi Bank,
2nd Floor, Kasturba Road,
Contact Numbers: 080-22230281, 080-4455 4455