- 1 About Seva Sindhu Karnataka (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು)
- 1.1 Seva Sindhu Karnataka List of Services:
- 1.2 Benefits of Seva Sindhu Portal
- 1.3 Covid-19 Services of Seva Sindhu
- 1.4 Who are eligible to apply?
- 1.5 Documents Required
- 1.6 Seva Sindhu Taxi Driver application form of Rs 5000
- 1.7 Seva Sindhu Taxi Drivers application through Online
- 1.8 Auto, Rickshaw, Taxi Drivers Helpline
- 1.9 Seva Sindhu Registration Process
- 1.10 Application Status Check
- 1.11 How to Login SevaSindhu Portal?
About Seva Sindhu Karnataka (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು)
Seva Sindhu Karnataka is an online portal initiated to deliver government services to all state citizens. The website has citizen service centers: Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra’s. Also, people can know the Seva Sindhu service plus, Seva Sindhu App, Seva Sindhu Registration, and taxi drivers online application process.
Seva Sindhu portal is to bring all the departmental services to one platform. The website is a single-window source for all government-related administration works and other data to the citizens of Karnataka.
The portal’s main objective is to provide problem-free services in a cashless, faceless, and paperless manner.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka List of Services:
the portal provides 62 department services through a website to the citizens of Karnataka. Below are the functions:
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment of differently-abled and senior citizens
- Department of Women and Child Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
- Animal husbandry & veterinary services Department
- Department of public instructions
- Electrical Inspectorate department
- Health & family welfare department
- Technical Education department
- Karnataka state police department
- Minor irrigation department.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu Portal
- WIth the Seva Sindhu service plus, all the residents get a solitary stage to profit various department administrations.
- The residents can use SevaSindhu Portal online to present their solicitation to the administration department and follow administration demand status from any place.
- To benefit from the resident administrations, residents can visit the nearest Common Service Center at the Gram Panchayat level.
- There will be an incorporated helpdesk to help residents regarding their queries and resolve them.
- Offices that assist by expanding the Departments and authority’s proficiency can concentrate on their centers’ capacities.
- With e-Portal, different outstanding and genuine MIS reports made accessible to the Departments that promote better arrangement and government administrations’ execution.
- SAKALA by connecting applications will guarantee convenience services.
- With the Latest Data Analytics help, Departments will anticipate, get patterns, and serve the residents better.
- The benefits from the Seva Sindhu gathering task are advantageous and are fastly convenient administrations to the residents.
Covid-19 Services of Seva Sindhu
The Corona Virus pandemic has become a matter of international concern, and many nations have put themselves under lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus.
COVID-19 affects people’s health and is also why many daily wage earners sit at home without a livelihood.
The Covid-19 services objective is to provide help to migrant workers to find the travel services to reach back to Karnataka or go back to their home state during the third phase of lockdown.
Update: SevaSindhu Covid-19 services are provided financial assistance for Barbers/Washermen, Powerloom Workers, and Nekarsamman Yojan for Handloom Weavers. The concerned persons are advised to visit the Official Website for more details.
SevaSindhu Covid-19 services are availed by registering at the SevaSindhu app or Official Website. The portal provides travel pass to the citizens of Karnataka state traveling by Road, Rail and Air flights.
Who are eligible to apply?
- Auto Drivers
- Cab Drivers
- Flower Growers
- Taxi Drivers
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver License
- Residence Certificate
- Voter ID
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
- Passport-sized photo
Seva Sindhu Taxi Driver application form of Rs 5000
The SevaSindhu launched the scheme in which the financial assistance of Rs 5000 given during this lockdown period for washermen, weavers, dhobis and auto-rickshaw, and taxi drivers.
They have to register in the portal or app to avail of the scheme. All taxi and auto-rickshaw drivers who have got badges are eligible for the compensation.
The drivers should have a taxi or auto-rickshaw driver’s license and a badge issued by the department. The drivers also have to keep details of the Aadhaar card, vehicle, and bank account ready before applying.
Seva Sindhu Taxi Drivers application through Online
- Visit the official website of the portal Click Here.
- In the SevaSindhu portal, we can see “DISBURSEMENT OF CASH RELIEF TO AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVERS & TAXI DRIVERS FOR COVID-19”.
- We must click on the link, and the registration window for the scheme will open.
- We have to fill in the necessary details in the registration form and verify it thoroughly before submitting it.
- After the registration, a reference number generates for the application for future use.
Auto, Rickshaw, Taxi Drivers Helpline
For any queries regarding the cash disbursal for Auto- Rickshaw and Taxi Drivers, you can contact the numbers 080-22236698/ 9449863214.
Seva Sindhu Registration Process
- People of Karnataka can now do SevaSindhu Registration with simple steps.
- First, visit the official website of SevaSindhu Karnataka to do the registration.
- Click on the “New User Registration” option, which is on the home page.
- A new page opens; Now click on the new registration, which is below the page.
- An application form appears; fill in all the details required in the application form and click on submit option.
Application Status Check
- Visit the official website of the portal click here
- On the home page, we can find “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS,” click on the link and enter the
reference number of applications and application submission date.
How to Login SevaSindhu Portal?
- To login to the Seva Sindhu portal, citizens first have to visit the official website.
- Click on registered users login here on the home page.
- A login page appears on the screen.
- Now enter the mobile number or email ID and click on get OTP.
- OTP generates to the registered mobile number, enter the OTP, captcha code, and click on submit option.
- After successful login, beneficiaries can avail of SevaSindhu Karnatak services.
Seva Sindhu portal service centers
Apart from the portal, the Karnataka government launched service centers throughout the state. We can quickly search for our nearest service center through the portal by selecting the district and taluk name.
Click Here to select the district and taluk name
#13, CRN Chambers,
Above Dhanalakshmi Bank,
2nd Floor, Kasturba Road,
Contact Numbers: 080-22230281, 080-4455 4455