Seva Sindhu Karnataka is an online portal that delivers government services to all state citizens. The website has citizen service centres: Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra. Also, people can know the Seva Sindhu service, Seva Sindhu App, Seva Sindhu Registration, and taxi driver’s online application process.
Seva Sindhu portal is to bring all the departmental services to one platform. The website is a single-window source for all government-related administration works and other data for the citizens of Karnataka.
The portal’s main objective is to provide problem-free services in a cashless, faceless, and paperless manner.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka List of Services:
The portal provides 62 department services through a website to the citizens of Karnataka. Below are the functions:
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment of differently-abled and senior citizens
- Department of Women and Child Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
- Animal husbandry & veterinary services department
- Department of public instructions
- Electrical Inspectorate department
- Health & family welfare department
- Technical Education department
- Karnataka state police department
- Minor irrigation department.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu Portal
- With the Seva Sindhu service plus, all the residents get a solitary stage to profit from various department administrations.
- The residents can use Seva Sindhu Portal online to present their solicitation to the administration department and follow administration demand status from any place.
- Residents can visit the nearest Common Service Center at the Gram Panchayat level to benefit from the resident administration.
- An incorporated helpdesk will help residents with their queries and resolve them.
- Offices that assist by expanding the Departments and authority’s proficiency can concentrate on their centres’ capacities.
- With e-Portal, different outstanding and genuine MIS reports are accessible to the Departments that promote better arrangement and government administrations’ execution.
- SAKALA, by connecting applications, will guarantee convenient services.
- With the Latest Data Analytics help, Departments will anticipate, get patterns, and serve the residents better.
- The benefits of the Seva Sindhu gathering task are advantageous and are fastly convenient administration to the residents.
Covid-19 Services of Seva Sindhu
The Corona Virus pandemic has become a matter of international concern, and many nations have put themselves under lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus.
COVID-19 affects people’s health, and is why many daily wage earners sit at home without a livelihood.
The Covid-19 services objective is to provide help to migrant workers to find travel services to reach back to Karnataka or return to their home state during the third phase of lockdown.
Update: SevaSindhu Covid-19 services are provided financial assistance for Barbers/Washermen, Powerloom Workers, and Nekarsamman Yojan for Handloom Weavers. The concerned persons are advised to visit the Official Website for more details.
SevaSindhu Covid-19 services are availed by registering at the SevaSindhu app or Official Website. The portal provides travel pass to the citizens of Karnataka state traveling by Road, Rail and Air flights.
Who are eligible to apply?
- Auto Drivers
- Cab Drivers
- Flower Growers
- Taxi Drivers
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver License
- Residence Certificate
- Voter ID
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
- Passport-sized photo
Seva Sindhu Taxi Driver application form of Rs 5000
The SevaSindhu launched the scheme that gave financial assistance of Rs 5000 during this lockdown period for washermen, weavers, dhobis and auto-rickshaws, and taxi drivers.
They have to register in the portal or app to avail of the scheme. All taxi and auto-rickshaw drivers who have badges are eligible for the compensation.
The drivers should have a taxi or auto-rickshaw driver’s license and a badge issued by the department. The drivers must also keep details of the Aadhaar card, vehicle, and bank account ready before applying.
Seva Sindhu Taxi Drivers application through Online
- Visit the official website of the portal Click Here.
- In the SevaSindhu portal, we see “DISBURSEMENT OF CASH RELIEF TO AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVERS & TAXI DRIVERS FOR COVID-19”.
- We must click on the link, and the registration window for the scheme will open.
- We have to fill in the necessary details in the registration form and verify it thoroughly before submitting it.
- After the registration, a reference number generates for the application for future use.
Auto, Rickshaw, Taxi Drivers Helpline
For any queries regarding the cash disbursal for Auto-Rickshaw and Taxi Drivers, you can contact the numbers 080-22236698/ 9449863214.
Seva Sindhu Registration Process
- People of Karnataka can now do SevaSindhu Registration with simple steps.
- First, visit the official website of SevaSindhu Karnataka to do the registration.
- Click on the “New User Registration” option on the home page.
- A new page opens; Now, click on the new registration below the page.
- An application form appears; fill in all the details required in the application form and click on submit option.
Application Status Check
- Visit the official website of the portal click here
- On the home page, we can find “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS,” click on the link and enter the
reference number of applications and application submission date.
How to Login SevaSindhu Portal?
- To log in to the Seva Sindhu portal, citizens must first visit the official website.
- Click on the registered user’s login here on the home page.
- A login page appears on the screen.
- Now enter the mobile number or email ID and click on get OTP.
- OTP generates the registered mobile number, enters the OTP and captcha code, and clicks on the submit option.
- After successful login, beneficiaries can avail of SevaSindhu Karnataka services.
Seva Sindhu portal service centers
Apart from the portal, the Karnataka government launched service centres throughout the state. We can quickly search for our nearest service centre through the portal by selecting the district and taluk name.
Click Here to select the district and taluk name
#13, CRN Chambers,
Above Dhanalakshmi Bank,
2nd Floor, Kasturba Road,
Contact Numbers: 080-22230281, 080-4455 4455