Slice Credit Card is a payment solution designed for teenagers or young people with hassle-free credit access through their Slice Credit Card app. It is an application to manage expenses and many rewards to make your shopping experience more enjoyable.
Recently, the Slice credit card has become very popular due to the Slice Spark special deals, where they offer Apple AirPods for just ₹ 2800 or Adidas shoes for under Rs 600.
We can expect more such deals, so you should get a slice card to access exclusive Slice Spark deals.
|Cashback & rewards
|Slice credit card limit ranges between Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 10 Lakhs
|2% cashback on every transaction
|Rental convenience fee
|1.5% on the entire value of a Rental Transaction
|18 years or above
It is essential to note that Slice is not a genuine credit card but a BNPL card offering an advance credit limit.
Today’s post will look at the slice credit card and its features and apply them. Here is an overview:
- 1 Slice Credit Card Credit Limit
- 1.0.1 Benefits and Features:
- 1.0.2 Slice credit card charges:
- 1.0.3 How to apply for Slice Credit Card?
- 1.0.4 How to use a slice credit card?
- 1.0.5 Slice Card UPI
- 1.0.6 How to Close Slice Credit Card
- 1.0.7 Slice Credit Card Customer Care
- 1.0.8 FAQs:
About SlicePay App:
The company was started in November 2015 by Rajan Bajaj and Deepak Malhotra. It is based in Bangalore and operates in 5 other major Indian cities such as Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Vellore and Mumbai.
It conveniently made loans or credits available to the public without learning many financial terminologies.
SlicePay has made students and millennials their major category for consumers, and it also suggests a credit limit of up to Rs—ten Lakhs in the earlier mentioned cities. The Slice app is similar to Uni 1/3 Card but with better features.
Slice Credit Card Credit Limit
- Slice credit card up to a maximum of Rs.10 lakhs provides a credit limit for college students, salaries and self-employed persons.
- But the credit limit may vary from person to person. Slice offers a slightly lower credit limit if you are a fresh member.
- However, the credit limit will increase if you pay the instalments on time.
- It also offers a no-cost EMI plan to its customers to purchase products or goods from selected merchants through the slice application.
- Surprisingly, the slice credit card has no “minimum balance” option.
- Therefore, it offers a 5-day period to repay the surprising amount, and if it has not been paid by the due date, that amount would be converted into EMI, and the EMI’s repayment option will be up to 12 months.
- Once the customer has signed up for the slice application, they will be issued a slice credit card.
- It had used to facilitate any transactions or purchases nationally and internationally.
- Slice already has partnerships with merchants such as Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato, Swiggy etc.
Benefits and Features:
- Slice offers a virtual credit card for online payment transactions and a physical Visa credit card for offline transactions.
- Slice card supports national and international dealings.
- You can operate your slice card controls from within the SlicePay App.
- And you can swipe the Slice credit card at any shop and get exciting credit and amazing offers.
- You can repay your credit amount within the next month without additional interest.
- You will also opt for the EMI option with an extension period of 2 to 18 months. For 12 months, the interest charged or levied on the EMI ranges from 12% to 15%.
- However, it is subject to constant fluctuations depending on consumers and their costs.
- You can also get emergency credit or loans in your bank account or e-wallet.
- Slice credit card is a lifetime complimentary card.
- There are no annual fees or joining fees.
|You get up to 2% cashback on all transactions made with the credit card.
|You can make purchases anywhere and easily slice your bills over three months—any extra charge.
|Credit limit benefits
|The limit can range between Rs.2,000 and Rs.10 lakh.
|Bills splitting benefits
|You can easily split bills with your family and friends by adding tags and taking notes.
Slice credit card charges:
You need to know about this credit card’s fees and other charges. You must also search for the required documents and eligibility criteria to apply for the Slice Super Credit Card. The Slice Credit Card comes with no joining fee or annual fee.
|Card Replacement Fee
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges
|ATM Charges other than Cash Withdrawal
|Late Payment Charges
|For Statement Balance: Up to Rs 500: Nil
Between Rs 501 to Rs 2000: Rs 15
Between Rs 2001 to Rs 10000: Rs 40
Between Rs 10001 to Rs 25000: Rs 100
Above Rs 25000: Rs 150
Documents and Eligibility:
- Standards Salary earners can apply for this credit card.
- Self-employed people can also apply for this credit card.
- You must be an Indian citizen to obtain this card.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- You need proof of address, identity, and income to get a slice credit card.
|Salaried or Self-employed
|Address proof, ID proof
How to apply for Slice Credit Card?
The slice application on your Smartphone keeps all your transactions at your fingertips. The steps to apply for Slice Super Card are as follows:
Note: To get 300 INR on your first transaction, enter SLICE Invitation Code HERO266335 in the Invitation Code section. It also increases your chances of approval. Your first transaction can be anywhere (add ₹ 1 to Paytm Wallet and get ₹ 300 cashback on your card).
- First, download the slice credit card app. It is possible for both iOS and Android.
- After downloading the Slice application, log in with the App using your Gmail account or log in with another email address.
- Now, enter your mobile number. The App will send your mobile number a 4-digit OTP (Time Password).
- Enter your name and job status (employee, student, etc.) and click the Continue option.
- Now, verify your PAN card number. If the exact number had registered with your PAN card, it would be filled in automatically in the App. Otherwise, you will also enter the PAN card manually.
- They will automatically get your CIBIL or credit score, and click the Continue option.
- You need to complete your KYC via Aadhaar OTP or upload the Aadhaar document manually in the App (unless the same number you entered had linked to your Aadhaar card.) And click on the Continue option.
Follow the steps
- You need to enter the shipping address for the physical slice card delivery. Since the slice card is only available in certain cities, it is essential to specify those cities only at the shipping address where delivery is possible.
- Now, you need to take a picture of yourself with the front camera of your Smartphone and upload it to the App.
- After finishing all these steps, the Application will show you your credit limit based on your CIBIL or CRIF scores.
- Your slice card is ready to use, and App will also display your physical slice card booking status on the slice application’s main dashboard.
- Once your slice virtual card had generated, make any transaction amount, and you will get ₹ 300 cashback on your slice card.
This cashback can be credited directly to your card, and you can pay your slice bills. It will be adjusted automatically.
How to use a slice credit card?
From college students to salaried people – everyone can use this credit card and enjoy the freedom to buy now and pay later.
It can use by all online or offline merchants who offer credit or debit card services.
But this card cannot be used as an ATM card to withdraw money from ATMs. You can use this card under various categories like shopping, booking travel tickets, transferring money to a bank account or Paytm wallet etc.
Slice Card UPI
You can easily scan, make payments, and send money to your family and friends with Slice Card UPI.
How to Close Slice Credit Card
You can close a SlicePay account by contacting the Slice Customer Care staff via email or phone. You can also do it through the chat option on the Slice Contact Us page under ‘Support’ at the bottom.
Before you delete your account, double-check the following:
- There are no pending card transactions.
- There is no outstanding debt.
- No outstanding refund.
- There is no great cashback.
- Cancel all of your slice card’s auto-payments.
Slice Credit Card Customer Care
You can contact their call support at +91-8048329999; they are available 24/7.
They have no other call support numbers. Alternatively, you can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GaragePreneurs Internet Pvt Ltd 747, Pooja Building, 80ft Road, 4th Block,
Bangalore – 560034
The interest charged on the EMI for 12 months is 12-15 per cent. It stays in the neighbourhood for 6-8 per cent of the transaction amount for six months.
You will need to make payments on or before the 5th of each month in the Payments section of the Slice app. You can use any bank debit card, internet banking or UPI mode.
Slice is a digital lending platform that offers Slice Credit Card in collaboration with several NBFCs.
Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 10 lakh.