Slice Credit Card is a payment solution designed specifically for teenagers or young people who have access to hassle-free credit through their Slice Credit Card app. It is an application to manage expenses and many rewards to make your shopping experience more enjoyable.
Recently, the Slice credit card has become very popular due to the Slice Spark special deals, where they offer Apple Airpods for just ₹ 2800 or Adidas shoes for under ₹ 600.
We can expect more such deals, so you should get a slice card to access exclusive Slice Spark deals.
It is essential to note that Slice is not a genuine credit card but a BNPL card that offers you an advance credit limit.
Today’s post will look at the slice credit card and its features and apply it. Here is an overview:
About SlicePay App:
The company was started in November 2015 by Rajan Bajaj and Deepak Malhotra. It is based in Bangalore and currently operates in 5 other major Indian cities such as Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Vellore and Mumbai.
It made loans or credits available to the public conveniently without learning a lot of financial terminologies.
SlicePay has made students and millennials their major category for the consumers, and it also suggests a credit limit of up to Rs. Ten Lakhs in the earlier mentioned cities. The Slice app is similar to Uni 1/3 Card but with better features.
Slice Credit Card Credit Limit
- Slice credit card up to a maximum of Rs.10 lakhs provides a credit limit for college students, salaries and self-employed persons.
- But the credit limit may vary from person to person. Slice offers a slightly lower credit limit if you are a fresh member.
- However, the credit limit will increase if you pay the instalments on time.
- It also offers a no-cost EMI plan to its customers to purchase products or goods from selected merchants through the slice application.
- Surprisingly, there is no “minimum balance” option on the slice credit card.
- Therefore, it offers a 5-day period to repay the surprising amount, and if it has not been paid by the due date, that amount would be converted into EMI, and the EMI’s repayment option will be up to 12 months.
- Once the customer has signed up for the slice application, they will be issued a slice credit card.
- It had used to facilitate any transactions or purchases nationally and internationally.
- Slice already has partnerships with various merchants such as Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato, Swiggy etc.
Benefits and Features:
- Slice offers a virtual credit card for your online payment transactions and a physical Visa credit card for all your offline transactions.
- Slice card supports national and international dealings.
- You can operate your slice card controls from within the SlicePay App.
- And you can swipe the Slice credit card at any shop and get exciting credit and amazing offers.
- You can repay your credit amount within the next month without additional interest.
- You will also opt for the EMI option with an extension period of 2 months to 18 months. For 12 months, the interest charged or levied on the EMI ranges from 12% to 15%.
- However, it is subject to constant fluctuations depending on consumers and their costs.
- You can also get emergency credit or loans in your bank account or your e-wallet.
- Slice credit card is a lifetime complimentary card.
- There are no annual fees or joining fees.
Slice credit card charges:
You need to know about this credit card’s fees and other charges. You must also search the required documents and eligibility criteria to apply for the Slice Super Credit Card.
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 500|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||INR 50|
|ATM Charges other than Cash Withdrawal||INR 25|
Documents and Eligibility:
- Standards Salary earners can apply for this credit card.
- Self-employed people can also apply for this credit card.
- You must be an Indian citizen to obtain this card.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- You will need proof of address, identity, and income to get a slice credit card.
How to apply for Slice Credit Card?
The slice application on your Smartphone keeps all your transactions at your fingertips. The steps to apply for Slice Super Card are as follows:
Note: To get 300 INR on your first transaction, you must enter SLICE Invitation Code HERO266335 in the Invitation Code section. It also increases your chances of approval. Your first transaction can be anywhere (add ₹ 1 to PayTM Wallet and get ₹ 300 cashback on your card).
- First, download the slice credit card app. It is possible for both iOS and Android.
- After downloading the Slice application, login with the App using your Gmail account or log in with another e-mail address.
- Now, enter your mobile number. The App will send a 4-digit OTP (One Time Password) to your mobile number.
- Now, enter your name and job status (employee, student, etc.) and click on the Continue option.
- Now, verify your PAN card number. If the exact number had registered with your PAN card, it would be filled in automatically in the App. Otherwise, you will also enter the PAN card manually.
- They will automatically get your CIBIL score or credit score and click on the Continue option.
- You need to complete your KYC via Aadhaar OTP or upload the Aadhaar document manually in the App (unless the same number you entered had linked to your Aadhaar card.) And click on the Continue option.
- You need to enter the shipping address for the physical slice card delivery. Since the slice card is only available in certain cities, it is essential to specify those cities only at the shipping address where delivery is possible.
- Now, you need to take a picture of yourself with the front camera of your Smartphone and upload it to the App.
- After finishing all these steps, the Application will show you your credit limit based on your CIBIL score or CRIF score.
- Your slice card is ready to use, and App will also display your physical slice card booking status on the slice application’s main dashboard.
- Once your slice virtual card had generated, make any transaction amount, and you will get ₹ 300 cashback on your slice card.
This cashback can be credited directly to your card, and you can pay your slice bills. It will be adjusted automatically.
How to use a slice credit card?
From college students to salaried people – everyone can use this credit card and enjoy the freedom to buy now and pay later.
It can use by all online or offline merchants who offer credit or debit card services.
But this card cannot be used as an ATM card to withdraw money from ATMs. You can use this card under various categories like shopping, booking travel tickets, transferring money to a bank account or Paytm wallet etc.
Customer Care Number:
You can contact their call support at 080-4709-6430, and they are available 24/7.
They have no other call support numbers. Alternatively, you can send them an e-mail at [email protected].
How much is the interest rate for a Slice credit Card?
The interest charged on the EMI for 12 months is in the amount of 12-15 per cent. It stays in the neighbourhood for 6-8 per cent of the transaction amount for six months.
Slice credit card. Which Bank?
Established in 2016, Slice is an app-based credit card challenger in India. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quadrillion Finance Pvt. Ltd., a non-banking financial company (NBFC) licensed by the Reserve Bank of India.
How to pay Slice credit card payments?
You will need to make payments on or before the 5th of each month in the Payments section of the Slice app. You can use any bank debit card, internet banking or UPI mode.