HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card comes with many lifestyles and travel rewards. With this card, take advantage of travel, dining and shopping, complimentary lounge and more.
Highlights of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card:
- Spend 5 lakh or more on the anniversary year and earn 10,000 reward points.
- You can get a discount of up to 15% on the bill every time you make a meal.
- Get faster rewards with your Regalia card.
- Redeem your earned points for attractive gifts and rewards available exclusively for Regalia cardholders.
- Enjoy an interest-free period of up to 50 days. Get a low foreign currency mark-up fee of 2% when you use your card abroad.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Benefits and Features:
1. Travel Benefits:
a. Complimentary Airport Lounge Visits:
Enjoy more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide with complimentary Priority Pass membership. In addition to the add-on credit cards, the primary member will receive six complimentary visits to lounges outside India in a calendar year.
Cardholders can also obtain complimentary access to domestic airport lounges through the Regalia Visa Credit Card Lounge program. The program offers 12 free visits to domestic airport lounges during the calendar year.
b. Travel Concierge Services:
HDFC Bank offers its Regalia Credit Card Customer Assist services, assisting them in customising their travel experience.
c. Comprehensive air travel cover:
Cardholders pay Rs. One crore for air accident death coverage, Rs. 15 lakh for Emergency Overseas Hospitalization Coverage and Rs. 9 lakh for Credit Liability Cover.
d. Airport Privileges:
Prioritise check-in and waitlist clearance and additional baggage allowance, and earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs.100 on the Regalia card.
2. Fuel benefits:
- Get a 25% discount on more than 2,000 partner restaurants.
- Get a 1 + 1 on Buffalo at more than 200 restaurants
- You get an additional 5% discount and zero convenience fees.
- You get advanced access to festivals and events like Gourmetlicious.
3. Dining Benefits:
a. Complementary Zomato Gold Membership:
Enjoy Zomato Gold Membership with your card for one year, free of charge. Also, enjoy up to two drinks at no extra charge when dining at the restaurants you attend.
Note: Zomato Gold membership is only valid for Regalia cards issued after 20 March 2019 and is limited to the primary cardholder.
4. Renewal Benefits:
The renewal fee is deductible if you have spent more than Rs 3 lakh in the previous year.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Limit:
The card limit is at the bank’s discretion and depends on your credit score and history.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Charges:
Below are some of the fees and charges associated with your card:
|Type of fees or charges||Amount (Rs.)|
|Minimum repayment amount Rs||5% or a maximum of Rs.200|
|Cash withdrawal fees||2.5% of the withdrawn amount (Minimum Rs.500)|
|Cash advance limits||40% of the credit limit|
|Rewards redemption fees||NIL|
|Add-on cards charges||NIL|
|Foreign currency mark-up fee||2%|
Late payment charges
|1. Less than Rs.100 – Nil
2. Rs.100 to Rs.500 – Rs.100
3. Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 – Rs.500
4. Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.600
5. Rs.10,001 and 25,000 – Rs.800
6. Rs.25,000 to Rs.50,000 – Rs.1,100
7. Over Rs.50,000 – Rs.1,300
|Over limit charge||2.5% of the over the limit amount (Min. of Rs.550)|
|Cash processing fees||Rs.100 per transaction|
|Payment return charge||2% of the payment amount (Minimum of Rs.450)|
|Card re-issuance charges||Rs.100 per instance|
HDFC Regalia Reward Point Benefits:
- Get four Reward Points for every Rs.150 you spend on your card.
- Get 10,000 Reward Points if you spend Rs 5 lakh in a year.
- And also get an additional 5,000 reward points on annual expenses of Rs 8 lakh.
HDFC Regalia Reward Point Redemption:
Reward points earned on your Regalia card will expire within two years of joining. You can redeem your existent points by following the steps below:
- Visit the dedicated HDFC Regalia portal (www.hdfcregalia.com) and select from a list of redemption options.
- Alternatively, you can choose from the options listed on the HDFC Bank website or the ‘SmartBuy‘ section on NetBanking.
- Select the Voucher / Reward and confirm your selection, after which the points will be redeemed.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria, as well as the documents to be submitted, are as follows:
- Salary Professionals should be 21 years and above but below 60 years.
- Must have an income of more than Rs. Lakh per month.
- Self-employed applicants must be 21 years of age and older but under 65.
- Annual income must be more than Rs 12 lakh.
- The customer should submit proof of income, address, and identity at the bank’s request.
Documents Required to Apply for HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Proof of Identity
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Salary Slip
- IT Returns
- Form 16
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
How to Apply Online for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
Apply for HDFC Regalia Credit Card Online by following the steps below:
- Visit the HDFC Bank Website and select the ‘Regalia’ Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button. You will redirect to an online form.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number and Date of birth, then click on OTP.
- Enter your OTP. Then you will enter into the following form.
- Fill in the required details like name, mobile number, e-mail id, company name, monthly income etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After HDFC receives your application, you will receive a phone call or SMS to your registered mobile number.
- If you qualify for the card, you will notice by the call of the application process, and you will follow the following procedure.
Customer Care Number:
1800 202 6161 / 1860 267 6161
Get in touch with them for your Banking needs on their helpline number.
Over the call, you can now access your Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, and Demat Account services.
For investigation-related requirements, please e-mail them at [email protected].