Startup Telangana Portal is an online platform to help new entrepreneurs and innovators. To know more about the platform, like registration, login, eligibility, benefits, etc., in this article.
- 1 Startup Telangana Portal Overview:
- 2 Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Startup Telangana Portal Overview:
Many new graduates and students come with their business ideas into the industry every year. But they need proper mentorship and financial help to grow in the industry. To overcome this, central and state governments started various schemes to help the new entrepreneurs.
The government launched a scheme with a dedicated platform called Startup Telangana Portal. Through this, they can get guidance, mentorship, and a note regarding their progress and recognization. By registering on the website, everyone can get the benefits that the government provides.
|Scheme name||Start-up Telangana Portal Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Objective||To provide a one-stop solution for the startups|
- To give the one-stop solution for every startup in the industry.
- The startup Telangana portal helps new entrepreneurs with financial and mentorship services.
- Acts as a connection between the new innovators and startups
- It is under Telangana Information Technology, Electronics and Communication department’s supervision.
Benefits of Startup Telanagana Portal:
There are many benefits to the Startup Telangana Portal. They are,
- The process can be done online.
- It acts as a one-stop destination for all startups.
- It provides many facilities like startup recognization, grievance redressal, mentorship etc.
- It is under Telangana government supervision which is safe and secure.
There is an eligibility criterion to register in the Startup Telanagana Portal. That is,
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
Startup Telangana Online Registration:
To register in the Startup Telangana Portal, follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website provided by the government, i.e.
- On the homepage, select the Register option.
- A new page will appear on the screen, and enter your name, email, address, mobile number and password on the page.
- Then, click on the Signup option, which helps to sign up on the page.
How to login into the Startup Telanaga Portal?
If you want to log in to your Startup Telangana Portal after signing up, follow the following steps.
- Open the government’s official website.
- You can see the login option on the screen. Click on it.
- Now, enter your email id and password to log in.
- Next, click on Sign in. You are signed in to your account.
To register their grievance on the Startup Telanaga Portal, follow the below steps,
- Go to the official website.
- Now on the screen, click on the Grievance option.
- A new page will appear on the screen after clicking the Submit Grievance option.
- Enter all the details like user type, email ID, phone number, subject and description.
- Lastly, click on submit.
How to track grievances?
If you want to track the status of the grievance application on the Startup Telangana Portal, then the following are the steps,
- Open the portal and select the Track Grievance option on the homepage.
- Now enter the email id and password of your account.
- On the screen, you can see your status.
Suppose you have any issues regarding the portal or want to inquire about any information. In that case, you can see the Contact Us option on the official portal.
They provide phone numbers and email addresses.
Phone number: +9191006785433
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Hyderabad is known for its rapid IT growth, which is the best option for startups.
Yes, the entire procedure is online, which makes it easier.
It is eligible only for the residents of Telangana state.
The official portal is https://startup.telangana.gov.in.