UP Nivesh Mitra
UP Nivesh Mitra is a single-window portal introduced by Uttar Pradesh’s government to make UP state’s business easy.
In this portal, all the state businesses can register online so that all the entrepreneurs can register/login at a single outlet. People can visit niveshmitra.up.nic.in to get more details of Nivesh Mitra regarding the business details.
Nivesh Mitra is with 20 departments and around 70 services to make business easier for the entrepreneurs. Here people apply online for business, consolidate payment of fee, and monitor the application’s status.
People can also avail of services like a list of certificates required, No Objection Certificates (NOC), licenses, etc., and even third-party online verification through this portal.
New Updates of Nivesh Mitra
Under the Make in India program, the Indian government is now encouraging foreign entrepreneurs to develop India’s manufacturing companies.
The UP government is putting efforts to encourage business investors. Thus, the state government issued more than 7000 licenses and business-related NOC and 58 new services on investment by the end of November.
According to the latest update, there are 166 services from 22 departments in the UP Nivesh Mitra portal, and people around 2.64 lakh applied in this portal. More than 20000 complaints were raised, and 97% of the complaints were resolved in this portal.
Objectives of Investment Friend Portal of UP
The main objective of this portal is to make a simple and easy process of doing business. This portal provides the entrepreneur’s facilities like an electronic-based transparent system for online registration and tracking of the applications.
This portal speeds up the business/company formalities and registration to start a UP state business. Niveshmitra.up.nic.in the portal is to serve transparency between different departments of the state government and startup businesses of UP.
Nivesh Mitra Benefits
- The Nivesh Mitra portal benefit is to provide an online facility to Uttar Pradesh traders and entrepreneurs.
- This portal acts as a single-window for traders and entrepreneurs for investment.
- With this portal, people get all the information related to business, government orders, process flows to all related departments.
- The application processing fees are paid online by the applicants.
- Applicants can track their application status online at any time at every stage.
- People of UP state who want to avail themselves the online facilities must register into the UP Nivesh Mitra portal.
- After the application is done, uploaded the documents, and approved, candidates, can download the digitally signed certificates from the website.
- With this portal, NOCs and approvals are done online.
Nivesh Mitra Services
- Electric Safety
- Fire Protection
- Housing Registrar – Firms, chits & societies
- Stamp and Registration
- Excise Duty
- Pollution Control Board
- Weights and Measures
- Urban Development of Public Works
- Noida/Greater Noida
- Food Safety and Drug Administration PICUP
- Yamuna Expressway
Online Registration of UP Nivesh Mitra
- People who want to apply for Nivesh Mitra need to register online and follow the below process.
- Applicants must visit the official website of niveshmitra.up.nic.in.
- Click on the “Register here” under entrepreneur login on the home page.
- Registration form opens where applicants must fill in the details of company name, entrepreneur first name, last name, email ID, mobile number, Captcha code, and click on register.
- The registration process is completed successfully. Now the applicant can log in for the further process.
Grievance Redressal Process
- Applicants who are having complaints must visit the official website of niveshmitra.up.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the feedback and select grievance redressal from the drop-down.
- Grievance redressal form opens and fills the state with details like company name, person name, email ID, mobile number, topic, suggestions, and the verification code.
- Click on the submit option finally to complete the redressal form.
Helpline Contact Number
People with any issues or facing problems with the online portal UP Nivesh Mitra can contact the helpline number and email ID.
Helpline Number: 0522-2238902, 22337582, 2237583
Email ID: Nivesh.firstname.lastname@example.org