What is T App Folio?
T App Folio is an app for the state to provide by the Government of Telangana in Asian nations nationally. The service, as an area of Mee Seva a pair. AN integrated app gives services like Mee Seva services, RTA services, fee payments, bill payment services, etc.
It is on the market in Telugu and English. It was launched on twenty-eight February 2018 by the IT minister of Telangana, K. T. Rama Rao.Around one hundred fifty services and the only used services like MeeSeva, RTA services, fee payments, and bill payments.
Other informational services like location services like MeeSeva centers, Ration outlets, Hy-Fi hotspots are on the market on the app.
The platform supports a single register feature for victimization multiple services on the go. It’s currently extended to a mobile platform underneath M-Governance.
T app is with one hundred eighty services from numerous departments bundled into one app, almost like India’s UMANG.
Following are the features which are unique in the T app folio:
- T app is available for all the citizens.
- It supports multilingual nothing but supports both Telugu and English languages.
- It is one gateway path available for all government departments.
- You can easily apply and get certificates like birth, income, and death certificates.
- It was a single login option for many different government apps.
How to download T App on your mobile?
The following steps are for downloading t app on your mobile phone:
- First, go to google play store and type as t app in the search option.
- Then click on t app folio.
- Now click on the install option on the android phone.
- Finally, t app will install on your phone.
How to download T App on PC?
The following steps are for downloading t app on pc:
- First, go to google chrome and search for T app download for pc.
- It will display a link on the new window.
- Click on the download pc option.
- Finally, it will install on your pc.
How to Sign Up for T App Folio?
The following steps are following for sign up process in the t app:
- After installation of the t app folio app on your mobile phone, click on the new user option.
- Now enter your mobile number.
- Enter your mail-id.
- Click on the signup option.
- Now enter the captcha, which will show above on the screen.
- Then it will ask for OTP then enter OTP.
- Finally, you are registered for t app.
Services provided by T App Folio
- It issues government certificates like birth, death, income, residence certificate, OBC certificate.
- People can apply for RTA for driving license, learner license, and duplicate license.
- Applicants can pay taxes like property tax and all RTA payments through this t app folio.
- You get land-related documents like adangal, encumbrance certificate.
- You can pay internet and phone bills for different networking sectors like idea networking, Vodafone, Airtel, and BSNL.
- People can pay through T wallet.
- Applicants can pay through credit cards.
- People can pay through debit cards.
- Applicants can pay through net banking.
- Hand flows of cash not accepted in the T app, as did it through the online system.