T App Folio is an app for the state to provide by the Government of Telangana in Asian nations nationally. The service, as an area of Mee Seva a pair. An integrated app gives Mee Seva, RTA, fee, bill payment services, etc.
It is on the market in Telugu and English. It was launched in February 2018 by the IT minister of Telangana, K.T. Rama Rao.
There are around one hundred fifty services, and the only used services like MeeSeva, RTA services, fee payments, and bill payments.
Other informational services like location services like MeeSeva centres, Ration outlets, and Hy-Fi hotspots are on the market on the app.
The platform supports a single register feature for victimization and multiple services on the go. It’s currently extended to a mobile platform underneath M-Governance.
T app has one hundred eighty services from numerous departments bundled into one app, almost like India’s UMANG.
Following are the features which are unique in the T app folio:
- T app is available for all citizens.
- It supports multilingual nothing but supports both Telugu and English languages.
- It is one gateway path available for all government departments.
- You can easily apply and get birth, income, and death certificates.
- It was a single login option for many different government apps.
How to download T App on your mobile?
The following steps are for downloading t app on your mobile phone:
- First, go to google play store and type as t app in the search option.
- Then click on t app folio.
- Now click on the install option on the android phone.
- Finally, t app will install on your phone.
How to download T App on PC?
The following steps are for downloading t app on pc:
- First, go to google chrome and search for T app download for pc.
- It will display a link on the new window.
- Click on the download pc option.
- Finally, it will install on your pc.
How to Sign Up for T App Folio?
The following steps are following for sign up process in the t app:
- After installing the t app folio app on your mobile phone, click on the new user option.
- Now enter your mobile number.
- Enter your mail-id.
- Click on the signup option.
- Now enter the captcha, which will show above on the screen.
- Then it will ask for OTP and then enter OTP.
- Finally, you are registered for the t app.
Services provided by T App Folio
- It issues government certificates like birth, death, income, residence, and OBC.
- People can apply for RTA for driving licenses, learner licenses, and duplicate licenses.
- Applicants can pay taxes like property tax and all RTA payments through this t app folio.
- You get land-related documents like adangal and encumbrance certificates.
- You can pay internet and phone bills for different networking sectors like idea networking, Vodafone, Airtel, and BSNL.
- People can pay through a T wallet.
- Applicants can pay through credit cards.
- People can pay through debit cards.
- Applicants can pay through net banking.
- Hand cash flows are not accepted in the T app as did it through the online system.