TSGLI refers to “Telangana State Government Life Insurance.” TGSLI is a social security scheme started for the well-being of employees working in Telangana. It is a compulsory scheme for every worker who works under the Telangana State government. This article will get the TSGLI Policy, TSGLI Bond, TSGLI annual slips, TSGLI slips, etc.
A compulsory contribution from the salary (4%-20% fixed) is subtracted and directed to the Telangana State Government Life Insurance. It came into existence on 02-06-2014. Before 2014, TSGLI was under Hyderabad State Life Insurance Fund and Andhra Pradesh State Government Life Insurance Fund. After the Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh state and Telangana state, it was renamed Telangana State Government Life Insurance from APGLI.
All the schemes of both APGLI and TSGLI appear to be the same, and it is for the well-being of all government employees working in a particular government. This TSGLI Telangana department is under the supervision of the Finance Department.
Telangana state government employees can access different services from the portal, such as policy details, account slips, downloading policy bonds, and more. The site can access through the link.
TSGLI Annual account slips 2023
Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department recently introduced an official portal to check TSGLI Annual Account Slips download and status. TSGLI slip number is necessary for all Govt workers to prevent their salary slips.
All Government employees will check their salary slips, policy, and account status. Now, no need to visit any other Government office; you can check TSGLI Salary Slip by going to the official portal.
Services available at the TSGLI web portal
There are many kinds of services available at the TSGLI web portal.
- Policy details
- Policy bond
- Search of policy
- Annual account slip
- GIS calculator
- Online application form
Employees who want to download their TSGL annual account slip can download it online. Employees can also download the yearly salary slip policy number to find mistakes and mis-credit in their tsgli account slip.
Essential points of TSGLI Account slip status
- The Telangana department issues the policy that will be mature when the policyholder completes 58 years.
- All state government employees aged between 21 years to 53 years can take these policies.
- If your policy has matured and you didn’t check it, you will get the total amount, including the bonus given until the date of the procedure has grown.
- If the policyholder dies, the total amount and bonus until death will give to the nominee.
- The interest rate will be 9% per year if loans will sanction on policy.
- The loan will sanction up to 90% of the surrender value.
- The employees can contribute a maximum of 20% of the premium of their salary.
- If the holder discontinues the policy, then the money and bonus are provided at the time of maturity of the policy.
- All people should know about their salary slips.
How to download TSGLI annual account slip
Follow the steps given below to download TSGL annual account slip
- Visit the official Website.
- Click on TSGLI annual account slip.
- Enter the details.
- Policy number.
- Financial year.
- Enter the number.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Click on add view report option.
Process of TSGLI Account Slips status online
- Visit www.tsgli.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the TSGLI detail link.
- Enter your policy number correctly.
- Enter the date of birth in the given box.
- Fill in the captcha.
- Click on the view details option.
Take a copy of the page for future reference.
TSGLI Policy Bond
The official Website is giving online TSGLI Policy Bond 2023 to all policyholders. Employees working in different departments in Telangana State Government and getting insured with TSGLI Scheme can check policy details and download TSGLI Policy Bond by logging in from the Website from anywhere online.
Process of TSGLI bond download
Follow the below steps for the TSGLI bond download
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search for TSGLI Policy Bond Link
- Click on the link
- Enter your correct Policy Number in the specified field
- Suffix in the specified field
- Enter the captcha number in the Image in the mentioned box
- Click on the “Get Policy Bond” option (Do not press Enter button)
The process to know TSGLI Policy Details at the Website:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on the TSGLI Policy Details link
- Enter Your Correct Policy number in the specified field.
- Input Your Date of Birth.
- Enter the Captcha number shown on the Image.
- Click on the “View Details” option
- your Policy Details will appear on your screen
- Download it and take a print of it for the future reference
The process to know Your TSGLI Policy Number
- Visit the official Website.
- Click on the TSGLI Policy No. Search
- Enter Your part of the Name
- Input your part of Father’s Name.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Enter the number that generates on the Image.
- Click on the “retrieve policy number” option.
TSGLI Policy Status Check
Steps to check TSGLI bond status are:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on the TSGLI policy status tab.
- Enter your policy number.
- Input the applicant’s Name and select any one of the options: issue of policy, loan, and claim.
- Enter the financial years from the page and enter the captcha code.
- Recheck the details and click “view details.
- Policy status has shown on the screen.
- Save the details for future reference.
In this way, you can check the bond status.
TSGLI Premium is free from income tax under section 80C. Attractive Bonus rates. The present rate of Bonus is Rs 100/- for every Rs 1000/- Sum Assured per annum.
Rate 11% or 11.5% interest on the premiums paid.
TSGLI provides a tax-free lump-sum payment as low as $25,000 – up to a maximum of $100,000.
30 business days.
1 thought on “Download TSGLI Policy Bond | TSGLI Bond Status Details”
I want my policy bonds of A to F