With digitalization growing faster in the implementation of sound and transparent governance, the government of Uttar Pradesh has created an online platform. The platform makes it easier for UP Police officers to access their payslips. Every month, a salary slip is a detailed summary of the various components of an employee’s salary. Monthly Pay Slip is helpful for various things, like filing tax returns, getting a loan, getting a new credit card, and so on. The government has digitalized receiving your UP Police pay slip for UP Police personnel. Employees of the police department can now collect their monthly pay stubs without waiting for days. On this page, you can learn the process for downloading your UP Police monthly salary slip online.
How to Download UP Police Pay Slip 2022?
You can download the UP police Pay Slip 2022 online from the official website. The following are the steps for downloading the UP police salary payslip from the website online.
- Visit the official website of the UP Police.
- On the home page, you can see many options and links.
- There is a login link on the home page.
- Click on the login link to proceed.
- A new login form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Login credentials like username, password and Captcha code.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- The login is complete, and then you can see your dashboard.
- You can find a link to download the payslip on the home screen.
- Click on the link and enter the details like employee number etc.
- Click on the download link to download the UP Payslip/कर्मचारी का बायो डाटा.
Check UP Police Employee Bio-Data :
Registered personnel can also check their bio-data online via the UP Police Nominal Roll System or the UP Police payslip. The procedure for doing so is as follows.
- Go to the UPPNRS‘s official online portal.
- Select “Employee Bio-Data” from the drop-down menu on the homepage.
- Enter your nine-digit personal number on the next page that appears.
- Finally, press the “Show Report” button.
On the screen, the relevant employee’s bio-data will appear. You can also save it to your computer for future reference.
Note that only personnel hired through the UP Police Personnel Department will have their bio-data or monthly payslips.
Benefits of UP Police Payslip / Salary Slip:
- The Government of Uttar Pradesh started this portal.
- Only registered candidates of Uttar Pradesh Police or employees of police can collect information about their payslips.
- UPP Police Salary Slip 2022 are available according to their rank.
- You can access this information with each member’s unique/nominal roll number.
- And the information is provided according to their name and rank.
- Uttar Pradesh Police personnel can visit the official website to check their recent payslip.
- This information is online, and there is no need to visit the officials.
- You can access this information anywhere with online mode and internet connection.
- These are the benefits of UP Police Pay Slip.
UP Police PNO Number Search:
UP Police employees can check their PNO number on the official website. The steps for searching the number online are as follows.
- Visit the official website of UP Police Nominal Roll System.
- On the home page, you can see various options available.
- Click on the link with the name “Number Search”.
- After that, a new page with the search option will appear.
- Enter the input for searching your PNO number.
You find the PNO number based on your search input.
UP Police Staff Registration:
UP Police employees who want to register in the portal and related services must follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Police Department.
- After clicking on the link, the home page will open on your screen.
- Then you have to select the option “New Registration or Sign Up”.
- Then a new page will direct you to enter the details like Login ID and Username.
- Next, you need to create a strong password. Now enter the registered mobile number and email id.
- Enter the captcha code in the space provided. Then It will generate an OTP, and you will receive the same on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space to the right. Use the details to log in to your registered account.
In this way, you will complete the UP Police Staff Registration.