Telangana State Government officially announced the TSLPRB TS Police Recruitment 2023 notifications on the online website of tslprb. In. Interested people can now know the TS Police notification 2023/ TS constable notification 2023. Download the information online before applying. Get more details from Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
TSLPRB TS Police Recruitment 2023
TSLRB released notifications for Constable and Sub Inspector positions for the year 2023. Aspirants can know the details of eligibility, documents required, and exam dates by visiting the official website tslprb. In. The application procedure is online and is available from the 1st week of April to the last week of May 2023.
Applicants must know the TS Police notification 2023 for Constable and Sub Inspector eligibility positions, how to apply online, etc. The date for online application is yet to be announced very soon by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Telangana Police Notification 2023
The state government will recruit more than 16000 candidates for Sub Inspector and constable positions.
Applicants must know the exam date, fees, application form, syllabus, and other essential credentials; they must also upload the required documents and scan copies of documents.
Ensure that all the required documents are arranged accordingly before starting the online application.
There are 16587 jobs available for Constable and Sub Inspector positions Below are the details of the posts; Keep an eye on the TSLPCB for all future updates.
Below is the Telangana Police Notification 2023 eligibility to apply online. Eligibility must be in terms of educational qualifications, age limit, etc.
- For the Constable position of TSLPRB notification, the applicants must have passed in 10th examination for the SC & ST. The applicant must have passed Intermediate for the General category.
- For the Sub Inspector position, the applicant must have a graduation degree from a recognised institute or university for all the categories.
- Scientific Assistant: Applicants must finish their post-graduation or master’s degree in the required field.
- Lab Technician: Applicants must finish their SSLC (10th) from any recognised board or school.
Constable: The age must not be below 18 and above 22 years.
Sub Inspector: The applicant’s age must be 18 to 33 years
Scientific Assistant (FSL): The applicant must be 21 to 40.
Lab Technician: Applicant’s age must be 18 to 22 years.Note: There is age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC applicants of 5 years.
TSLPRB TS Police Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Applicants must follow the step-by-step guidance below to apply online for the TSLPB TS police recruitment 2023.
- Applicants must visit the online website of tslprb, in the Telangana State Level Ploce Recruitment Board.
- There will be a page regarding the notification; click on the option.
- A new page opens where a form will be filled with the required details, upload the documents, scan the required copies, and complete the online application.
The average salary of a Police Constable at Telangana State Police is ₹ 3.8 Lakhs per year.
The minimum height for a TS constable is 5’6″ for men and 5’2″ for women. There is no maximum height limit.
So, candidates must be very careful while answering the questions, and also, please note that there is no negative marking for unattended questions.