Students of Telangana state can apply online to get their TSRTC bus pass online application to their respective destinations. There are various kinds of bus passes in the state like City Route, City Free, District Route, District Free, Special, Greater and Exclusive, The General Route, and Employee Child Category.
With the help of this article, you can get Telangana State Bus Pass Application Procedure in detail.
- 1 TSRTC bus pass online application
- 1.0.1 Telangana State Road Transport Corporation
- 1.0.2 What are the Eligibility Criteria for TSRTC Bus Pass?
- 1.0.3 What are the documents required for a bus pass in Telangana?
- 1.0.4 What is the procedure for TSRTC Bus Pass online Application 2022?
- 1.0.5 About TSRTC
- 1.0.6 How to log in TSRTC pass?
- 1.0.7 How to print a TSRTC bus pass?
- 1.0.8 Check TSRTC Bus Pass Status 2022
- 1.0.9 TSRTC bus pass renewal
- 1.0.10 Helpline details
- 1.0.11 FAQs
TSRTC bus pass online application
Telangana State Bus Pass works for students travelling using government buses for studies in many parts of the state. They must select the bus type and fill out the online application form.
TSRTC bus pass is affordable with regular bus fares. They can save more and have the right travel route.
The government provides half-rate and nominal rate assistance to encourage all students to study and help them in their respective schools in the state.
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) is a government-owned corporation. It operates bus transport facilities to and from Telangana state in India.
It was created in 2014 by breaking up the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation.
Many other Indian metro cities in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Goa and Chhattisgarh are also connected with TSRTC facilities.
It serves over one crore passengers daily and has facilitated through 03 zones and 97 depots.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for TSRTC Bus Pass?
- The candidate must be a resident of Telangana.
- Free bus pass services are available only for students up to the 8th standard.
- The candidate must have valid documents of the place of work.
- Citizens must have valid reasons for bus passes, such as office, school, college, and workplace.
- Candidates of 12 years are eligible for the 7th class.
- Girls under 18 should be up to the 10th standard.
- Students of class 10 can apply online for the bus pass.
What are the documents required for a bus pass in Telangana?
They have to enter the required data in the online registration form, i.e.,
- SSC Board Type,
- SSC Regular/Supplementary,
- SSC Passed Year,
- SSC Hall Ticket Number,
- Date of Birth, Name,
- Mobile Number,
- Residential Address,
- Institute Details,
- Payment Mode,
- Route Details and pass collection centre etc.
What is the procedure for TSRTC Bus Pass online Application 2022?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the primary page on the pass facility from the student facility choice.
- Now select Apply button.
- Fill in all the required information to continue.
- Now create a fee payment using the payment modes provided on the page.
- Click on the save button.
- Take a printout of the application to the bus pass centre for verification and issuance.
The road transport organisation in Telangana state first started as NSRRTD. NSRRTD stands for Nizam’s State Rail & Road Transport Department. Nizam State Railway Division in erstwhile Hyderabad State with 27 buses and 166 employees in 1932.
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) was established on 11 January 1958 under the Road Transport Corporations Act, 1950.
As a result, the state of Andhra Pradesh was bifurcated into Telangana and Residual Andhra Pradesh, leaving TSRTC as a separate entity from 03.06.2015.
The government of Telangana launched Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) on 27.03.2016. It had done under the Road Transport Corporation Act, 1950. TS Bus Pass works for candidates travelling by using government buses for studies in different parts of the state.
They have to select the bus type and enter the online application form to apply online. TSRTC Bus Pass is a discount on regular bus fares.
They are more readable and have a dominant and comfortable mode of travel. The government provides half rate and nominal rate assistance to encourage all students to study and help them in their respective schools in the state.
How to log in TSRTC pass?
- First, you need to open the official website of TSRTC.
- Then, you need to go to the main page of the official website.
- On the main page, you need to click on the link to log in.
- Enter your User ID and Passcode to continue.
- Submit the provided details, and the new bus pass main page will open.
- You can verify from the portal for any information like pass or status renewal.
How to print a TSRTC bus pass?
- First, you must go to the TSRTC website portal.
- In the main menu, select the print application option under the student facility option.
- After that, you need to take a printout of the application button.
- You have to provide your registered id and then click on submit control.
- Take a hard copy of the document for future usage.
Check TSRTC Bus Pass Status 2022
- Log on to the authorised TSRTC website page.
- On the primary page, select the Student Service option.
- Next, select the track application option to learn about the application status.
- On the new page, a list will appear.
- Select pass type using details like mobile number, online registered id, Aadhaar number and email id.
- Select Student in the Commuter Type list and save the copy to your device.
TSRTC bus pass renewal
The prospect can follow the given process to renew the bus pass:
- To renew the existing bus pass, the candidate has to go to the official website link.
- On the primary page, click on the login switch.
- Enter the login username and password.
- Type the captcha as displayed in the image.
- Click on the login button.
- Navigate and search for the restore option.
- Enter your application number.
- Click on Renew button.
- After that, it will shift to the payment page.
- Complete the payment process and download the bus pass.
- Take a printout of the bus pass and carry it while you travel.
General enquiry: 040 30102829 | 040 68153333
Helpline number: 8008204216
1. How do I cancel my TS Bus Pass online?
a) If TSRTC cancels the service for any reason, the customer can cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of travel and get a full refund, excluding the service fee.
b) Cancellation is not permitted after 15 days from the travel date.
2. How can I get a student bus pass in Telangana?
The application submitted online should be verified online by the concerned educational institution. The Student should ensure that the submitted form is verified and authenticated by their institution online. Pass along with ID CARD will be issued only after verification by the organisation.