The UP Digi Shakti Portal free Tablet or Smartphone scheme had launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath. Through this, they will provide free tablets and smartphones to the state’s citizens.
The Uttar Pradesh government will launch the DIGI Shakti Portal to manage this yojana. The universities will do the registration of students through this portal. Apart from this, you will also store the distribution data of smartphones and tablets on the portal.
They will distribute around 2.5 lakh tablets and 5 lakh smartphones under this scheme in the first lot. The allocation of tablets and smartphones will start from the second week of December.
The beneficiaries will not require to go to any government office to apply. Besides, beneficiaries do not need to register to get tablets and smartphones.
Key facts of Digi Shakti Portal
- Smartphones and tablets will distribute to the students through the UP Free Tablet Smart Phone Scheme.
- Along with this, they will also provide career-related information to them for their empowerment.
- To get the help of this yojana, a student studying for Graduation, diploma, post-graduation, skill development and higher education, ITI, technical education, medical education from government or private universities and institutions of UP and other students.
- The government approves of Uttar Pradesh.
- Those selected are qualified to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The student doesn’t need to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh to benefit from this scheme.
- The student must be learning in an educational institution in Uttar Pradesh only.
- Those students who are permanent citizens of UP but are in any other state to get an education will not provide the benefit of this scheme.
- Students do not require to register on any portal to get the benefits of this scheme.
- No fee will receive by the government from the students.
- Students also do not need to do any registration on the portal.
- They will store the data of the students through the universities.
- A technical process devises to store the data.
- To get information related to devising distribution, students can visit the official portal of DIGI Shakti or their educational institution.
Benefits and Features of UP DIGI Shakti Portal
- Beneficiaries do not require going to any government office or online registration to apply.
- The registration under this yojana will be done at the university level.
- They will feed the data of the beneficiaries through the university.
- The college will give the students’ data to the universities.
- The university will provide the data of the students on the portal.
- After which they will provide the benefit of the scheme to the students.
- From time to time, they will provide all the students with the information related to the distribution through their mobile and email id.
- The government has issued a tender worth Rs.4700 crore to purchase smartphones and tablets on the GeM portal.
- Education material will also be made available to the students through this portal.
- The data of 3708713 students upload to the portal.
- No personal information can be received from the phone provided through this scheme.
- The IMEI number of the device had mapped with the institute enrollment number, Which will use to provide teachers and career-related information.
- They cannot track browser history from the device provided under this plan.
Data feeding on the digishakti UP portal will be done at the university level
. They will feed the data of the beneficiaries through the university. The colleges will give the students’ data to the universities. The universities will feed this data on the Digi Shakti UP portal.
Afterwards, they will provide the scheme’s benefit to the eligible students. So far, the data of 27 lakh students have been uploaded on the portal. They will complete the process of data feeding of the remaining students soon.
Apart from this, information related to distribution will also be provided to the students from time to time through their mobile and email id. With a tender worth Rs, the government has floated 4700 crores to purchase smartphones and tablets on the GeM portal.
Eligible to register on digishakti portal 2022
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of UP.
- The student must be studying in a government or private school.
- The annual income of the family members must be ₹ 200000 or less.
- Candidate should be studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical or Diploma.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Age Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
Digishakti UP Portal Registration Process
The university can register students by following the procedure given below.
- Firstly, you must go to the authorised website of DIGI Shakti Portal. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- You must click on the registration option on the new home page.
- After this, the registration form will display in front of you.
- You must enter all the vital information asked in this form like name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to upload all the essential documents.
- After that, you have to tick on submit option.
- Now you have to log in by entering your login credentials.
- After that, you have to click on the option of Upload Student Data.
- Then Now, a new page will display in front of you.
- On this page, you should enter all the details related to the student.
- After that, you should click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be capable of registering the student.
UP Digishakti Portal Login Process:
- Firstly, you must go to the authorised website of DIGI Shakti Portal.
- It would help if you chose your type from the following user types.
- UPDESCO and Additional Chief Secretary – II
- Department (Technical Education Department/Higher Education Department/Medical Education Department/Vocational Education Department/Others)
- District Administration and University/Board/Society/Council
- Complex/Training Center/District Audiologic Commissioner
- After this, you should enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- Now you have to click on the Sign In option.
- Now the dashboard will unlock in front of you.
- After this, It will display the software operation process in front of you.
- If you have forgotten your password, now, in this case, you should click on the forgot password link, then enter your type and user-id in the relevant fields.
- After which, an OTP will send your phone number or email id.
- You will have to enter OTP in the OTP box, after which you can reset your password.
Official website of UP Digi Shakti Portal
Here is the official website: https://digishaktiup.in/app