The Airtel Tez Portal has set up the Login Portal, India’s top network, to display online offers. Airtel is the second-largest portable network operator in the country. We can know about the Aitel Tez app, Airtel tez login, Airtel Mitra, airtel retailer login, etc.
As of May 2021, the Airtel network has 348.3 million subscribers. Airtel Tez had released for its users, making your life easier. Using near-field communication technology called NFC, you can quickly transfer or receive money from your bank account with this new software.
- 1 Airtel Tez Portal
- 1.0.1 Procedure
- 1.0.2 Advantages of Airtel tez Portal
- 1.0.3 Airtel tez App
- 1.0.4 Conditions to become an Airtel Retailer.
- 1.0.5 Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login/Airtel Retailer Login
- 1.0.6 Airtel tez Distributorship Eligibility
- 1.0.7 Airtel Mitra
- 1.0.8 How can I use the Airtel Mitra Login app to log in?
- 1.0.9 How to transfer money online from an Airtel account?
Airtel Tez Portal
Without a bank account, the customer can exchange money. The customer can use the mobile number to access Airtel Payment Bank services.
The previous app (Mitra app) provided the function, but the performance was slow; however, the speed has mainly improved with opening the Airtel tez app.
Signing up for Airtel Payment Bank services is a quick and easy process. The user is required to have a LAPU number.
- The customer has to go to Google and register in the Airtel portal in the search field. The search will take you to a new page with the Airtel Tez login URL.
- If the customer does not register, they must click the signup button, which will take them to a new page.
- Enter the retailer’s mobile phone number and select the ‘Get OTP’ option.
- It will send a one-time password to the user’s registered phone number through the Airtel portal. The user must input and verify the OTP number obtained.
- After receiving the OTP confirmation, users must set up a password and complete the signup process.
- After completing the signup process, customers must return to the Airtel tez new portal login page and log in using their cell phone number and password.
- Then you check in to the Airtel Tex New Portal Dashboard, and the portal will lead to the user’s executable pages.
- When the new page loads, It will prompt the user to update their balance information and check for an alternate distributor or UPI.
- The customer must select the money transfer option and input the LAPU number to complete the transaction.
- Customers have the option of withdrawing cash from any bank.
- ‘Cash withdrawal’ can be done by using biometric devices and activating the cash withdrawal option.
- Similarly, the user can deposit or drop cash by selecting the Cash Drop or Cash Deposit option.
- You can also use Aadhaar to make cash withdrawals and deposits.
Advantages of Airtel tez Portal
- A user can use the Airteltez site to meet the following requirements.
- Money transfer recharges, bill payments, deposits, withdrawals, and AePS are available to customers.
Airtel tez App
- Go to the official website and look for the Airtel tez app panel on the right side of the page.
- The user must input their login credentials and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The online gateway takes you to the next page, where you can use Airtel tez app services.
Some of the benefits of using the Airtel Payment App are:
- The software invites users to deposit money for cell phone recharges, energy bills, and TV recharges, gas bills and water bills.
- This software allows users to create a bank account.
- Additionally, the software supports VBD and offers a variety of policy options.
- You can make payment transactions without a bank account.
Conditions to become an Airtel Retailer.
To become an Airtel retailer, you must meet the following requirements:
- The contender must be at least 18 years of age.
- In addition, the applicant’s baseline qualification must be at least 10th grade.
- The applicant must have a bank account and be a business owner.
- Aadhaar and PAN cards, and other papers had required for submission.
- The candidate must have an email address along with a phone number.
Airtel Services Roadmap for Retailers:
- The applicant must seek the assistance of the Airtel Distributor.
- The applicant must consult the Field Sales Executive Officer of the area selected by the applicant.
- Each area is assigned an Area Distributor, and they are different.
- The candidate should submit a copy of the Aadhaar card and other required documents.
- After all, the documents are verified, and the candidate is confirmed to be eligible for the position, the Airtel distributor will issue the LAPU SIM.
- The applicant must submit the location of the business and the required information to the @distributor.
How Airtel Retailer Works:
- The distributor assigns the LAPU SIM once authorized to set up the retailer.
- The approved applicant must first insert the LAPU SIM card into it and then restart it to start using the phone.
- After a while, the distributor activates the LAPU SIM number and starts calling Airtel company.
- According to the Airtel Company’s illustrated terms, the company describes the work culture and allows the store to start a business.
Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login/Airtel Retailer Login
If you are an Airtel Bank retailer and want to access the Airtel Retailer Portal, you must do so in the way described below.
- First, go to the official website of Airtel Payment Bank.
- The login panel page now appears in your browser.
- Enter your cell phone number and Airtel Payment Bank password on this screen.
- Now you must click on the “Login” button.
- The Airtel Payment Bank dashboard now appears in front of you.
- You can view all Airtel Payment Bank services here, including money transfer, bill payment and cash drop.
- Now You can also view and print the Airtel Payment Bank Certificate here.
- You can log in and operate this way.
Airtel tez Distributorship Eligibility
- To work for Airteltez Distributorship, the candidate must have a tenth class certificate.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card or any equivalent identification.
- A security deposit of INR 50,000.00 had required from the applicant.
- The applicant must be able to manage the merchants on their own.
Functions of Airtel Distributor
- Within the parameters of Airtel Terms, distributors successfully maintain autonomy.
- The distributor is generally allowed to cover the area under its control within the range of Airtel’s towers.
- All stores that open service centres within specific tower ranges must obtain items from wholesalers such as SIM cards, e-recharge and coupons.
- As a result, a fee is paid to the distributor on Airtel recharges made within the tower.
Airtel Distributorship (Contact Communication)
- Find a store in a known area, ask for a trademark number, and then submit the information to the trademark office.
- The customer must pay the money at the entrance, which will refund upon termination of the distributor.
- The customer must have a bank account and GST number.
- Distributor investment is determined by the population density of the selected area.
What is an Airtel Mitra application?
To manage all your Airtel merchant accounts and services in one place, download the Mitra app.
Mitra’s user interface is basic and straightforward, making it easy for shops to use. Additionally, there are no fees for using this software.
Airtel Payment Bank Mitra Login – Airtel Mitra Login
We will now direct you to use the Airtel Mitra app and what you need to know about Airtel Mitra retailer login.
By visiting the official mobile application of Airtel Tez Portal/Airtel Bank Mitra Login, you can quickly open the Airtel Mitra Portal and login.
How can I use the Airtel Mitra Login app to log in?
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Airtel Mitra app.
- It would help if you opened it now.
- After that, you will give several rights called “Allow”.
- A new page will show in front of you, where you must input your LAPU number and select the Forgot Password option.
- Now you must input the captcha code on the new page.
- After that, select “Verify” from the drop-down menu.
- Then you will get the password on your registered cell phone number, which you must input.
- Now select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will show, prompting you to enter your OTP and password.
- Now select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
- Your Airtel Mitra login is now complete and ready to use.
How to transfer money online from an Airtel account?
- Download the Cointab app for Android or iPhone.
- Install the app using the mobile number registered in your Airtel account.
- Select Airtel for Bank Account Registration.
- All your Airtel accounts are registered and activated for mobile banking.
- Generate Airtel Bank Banking PIN.
- Select Cash Transfer.
- Enter Beneficiary’s Bank Account Number & Enter IFSC Code.
- Enter the amount.
- Then Enter your banking PIN (created by you in the previous step).
- Money will be moved from your Airtel account and credited to the recipient’s bank account.
- You will receive an SMS from Airtel Bank regarding the transaction.
- The recipient will also receive an SMS from their bank.
Transferring money online from your Airteltez portal account to anyone’s account in India is a straightforward and quick process. You can operate the fund transfer service whenever you need it.
Note: The maximum transfer limit is Rs. 100,000 per day, and Remember that there are ten transactions per day.