Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022:
Maulana Azad Education Foundation started this Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship scheme in 2003-2004. Atal Bihari Vajpayee launched this Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship scheme.
Initially, it was known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship, and later, The Foundation changed it to the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship.
This Scholarship scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the girl students who belong to the minority category and cannot continue their education due to the lack of financial support.
Many girl students benefit from this national scholarship scheme. Till now, many girl students have utilize this scholarship scheme to continue their education.
This Foundation is under the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. This scholarship scheme is included in the national scholarship portal.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Apply Online:
The girl students of Minority are eligible to apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship online. The process of applying for the scholarship online is given below:
Students have to follow the below steps for registering in the National Scholarship portal.
Step 1: Open the official web portal of the National Scholarship Portal or click here.
Step 2: On the home page, you will find the new registration option.
3rd Step: On the home page, click the new registration option, and on the new page, you are requested to check all the terms and conditions. Check all the boxes and click on continue.
Step 4: On the new page, it will display a registration form on the screen.
5th Step: Click on the register option to get yourself register on the National Scholarship portal.
Step 6: After successful registration, log in to the National Scholarship Portal.
Step 7: Once you log in to the portal, you can find the schemes you are eligible to apply.
8th Step: Click on the apply button provide before the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship scheme.
Step 9: Fill the application form online and upload the required documents to apply.
Now, your application is submitted successfully, and you can take the printout of the application form from the portal.
Note: The government will charge no fee for applying for this scholarship scheme. Almost all the Schemes in the National scholarship Portal do not have an application fee.
- All the minority girl students of class IX to class XII can apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship.
- Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis are treat as notified minorities.
- Students must secure at least 50% of marks in the previous examination.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 2 lakh rupees.
- The students must provide a community certificate if the applicant is 18 years old; otherwise, they can provide the community certificate of their parent or guardian.
- The student who benefits under this scheme is not eligible for any other schemes.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship details:
The eligible girl students get an amount of Rs. 5000/- each for class IX
and class X. And for classes XI and XII, they will get an amount of Rs. 6000/- each.
Note: Only selected candidates from the list of applicants will get the scholarship amount.
Candidates will be select based on the following aspects:
- Percentage of marks obtained and
- Family Income
The scholarship amount of the students will be credit to their bank account directly under the Direct benefit Transfer Mode.
The scholarship may get cancel under some circumstances. Some of them are mention below:
- The scholarship will get suspend or cancel if the beneficiary has a gap in education for any reason.
- The government will cancel the scholarship for all the applicants who did not submit their applications in the given period.
- If the applicant submits a fake or duplicate certificate, the scholarship will get canceled, and the credit amount will be recovered by the state or central government.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Status 2021:
To check the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship status online, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Open the official web portal of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship or click here.
Step 2: On the home page, you will find the ” Status ” option under the menu options.
3rd Step: Click on the “status” option.
Step 4: Then, on the next step, select the scholarship category from the drop-down menu, i.e., class IX or X or XI or XII. Enter the Date of Birth and then select the identification details.
Step 5: Enter the captcha and click on view application status.
Now, it will display the application status.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 Important Dates:
The applications for the scholarship for the academic year 2021-22 are active. All the candidates can apply for the scholarship online through National Scholarship Portal.
Last Date to apply: 30 November 2021.
If any defects are notice in the application, they should be correct by the institute and verify by 15 December 2021. ( For Institutes).