YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to implement the “YSR Rythu Bharosa” scheme for farmers. This scheme is launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on October 15th, 2019.
The scheme’s main objective is to provide financial assistance to the farmer families, including tenant farmers across the state of RS 13500/- per family per year.
This scheme supports the cultivators in meeting the investment during the crop season with quality inputs and services for higher crop productivity.
The farmers who collectively own cultivable land irrespective of the size of the land will be provided with a benefit of RS 13500/- per annum, which includes the benefit of Rs 6000/- per annum per family by the government of India under PM KISAN in three installments for five years.
- 1st installment of Rs 2000 + Rs 5500 by May
- 2nd installment of Rs 4000 by October &
- 3rd installment of Rs 2000 by January 2021
On 22nd April 2020, Special Commissioner, Agriculture said that the farmers would get financial assistance to purchase seeds.
All the eligible farmers from SC/ST/BC category will get Rs 7500/- into their bank account.
A list of eligible farmers will be displayed at the Gram Panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15th, 2020, seed supply via Bharosa centers at a subsidized rate will start.
Those farmers’ names are not on the list can contact MEO (Mandal Extension Officer) by May 10th, 2020.
Eligibility for YSR Rythu Bharosa
- The applicants must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must associate with the agriculture sector.
- A small marginal or agricultural tenant can apply for this scheme.
- To be eligible, the farmers must hold cultivated 5 acres of land as well.
Other Benefits of the scheme
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a state-level welfare scheme and targets the needy farmers where eligible farmers can avail of zero-interest loans.
- The farmers will get free bore well facilities, nine hours of free electricity in a day.
- Cold storage units established across the states and the road tax for tractors belonging to the farmers will no longer be continued under the scheme.
- The life insurance cover is provided to farmers’ dependents, which may amount to Rs. 5 Lakh. Also, the premium is paid by the government.
- Milk dairies will reopen, and many pending irrigational projects will be completed.
Documents Required for Scheme
- Identity Proof
- Residential proof
- Enrollment declaration from the Farmers Association
- Proof of Land Registration
- Below Poverty Line Card
- Caste certificate
- Proof for the landless farmers
- Details of bank account
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
Apply for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The Scheme online application started, and farmers are applying through forms available on the website.
- Applicants have to login by entering a username, password, and captcha code to log in.
- After login, enters the OTP generated to the registered phone number.
- Now the applicant can apply online.
Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List
Andhra Pradesh’s government started a survey to prepare the list of the beneficiary farmers for the scheme.
Once the data collected from the prospective farmers, the list prepared and published online. Those who have applied for the scheme can check the district wise list through the below process.
- Visit the official website and login with username, password, and captcha code.
- The applicant can see the details like name, father name, Katha number, district, Mandal, etc.
- Enter the Katha number in the search box. If the entry matches with the system, it will show the details.
- To edit beneficiary details, click on the Edit button.
- Based on Katha’s number, the related survey number displayed.
- Beneficiary details will appear along with “Web land information” and “Pss information.”
- Click on Verify Status if the entered details are correct and match.
- Select Marital Status, Caste Details, Type of Beneficiary, Type of Land, and Type of crop to check the status.
- Click on the submit option and save the details.
Check the Scheme Payment Status
- Go to the official website.
- Log in with the username and password, go to the menu.
- In the menu bar, we can find the payment status option. Click on the option.
- A new page will appear on the screen, enter the Aadhaar number and the captcha code, and click on the submit option.
- The payment status will appear on the screen.
In case of any queries related to the Scheme beneficiary list or any other issue, you can contact me at 1100 or 1902