AnyRoR Anywhere | AnyRoR Gujarat | Property Search in Gujarat | Online Land Records 7/12 RoR | Bhulekh Naksha Gujarat | Gujarat Land Record | Urban/Rural Area Land Record | anyror.gujarat.gov.in
Land Record AnyRoR Gujarat
Gujarat government launched an online portal for land records of the state. The online portal for land records in Gujarat is AnyRoR Gujarat @ Anywhere. The citizens of Gujarat can now get all the information regarding the land record through this portal. In this anyror.gujarat.gov.in portal, people can know Urban/Rural Area land records, Bhulekh Naksha 7/12, etc.
The Revenue Department of Gujarat formally launches AnyRoR. It is helpful for people who want to sell or buy land. People now can sit at home and do it online, and no need to visit the government offices. In this portal total of 26 Districts, 225 Talukas of Gujarat. The government verified land records VF7, VF 8A, VF6, VF12 available in this portal.
AnyRoR Anywhere Services
- Entry List by Month Year
- 135-D Notice for Mutation
- Know Khata by Owner name
- Integrated Survey number details
- New Survey number from old for the promulgated village
- Nondh number details
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- Old Scanned VF-6 entry details
- VF-6 Entry details
- Revenue Case Details
- VF-7 Survey number details
- VF-8A Khata details
How to Check 7/12 AnyRoR Gujarat Land records?
Rural Area Land records
- People who want to check the rural area land records must visit the official website on AnyRoR.
- Click on view land record rural on the home page.
- Now a new page opens, select anyone from the drop-down Old Scanned Vf-7/12 Details, Old Scanned Vf-6 Entry Details, Vf-7 Survey Number Details, Vf-8a Khata Details, Vf-6 Entry Details, 135-D Notice For Mutation, New Survey Number From old for the promulgated village, Entry List By Month-Year, Integrated Survey Number Details, Revenue Case Details, Know Khata By Owner Name.
- Now chose district, taluka, village, enter captcha code and enter get record details.
- Rural land records, according to the selected, will appear on the screen.
Urban Area Land Records
- To check urban area land records, citizens must visit the online portal of AnyRoR Anytime.
- Click on view land record urban on the home page.
- A new page appears, select property card or unit property card and then choose one from survey number details, Nondh number details, 135d notice details, know survey number by owner name, enter list by month year, etc.
- Now select district, city survey office, ward, survey number, sheet number, enter captcha code, and click on get record details.
- The urban area land records appear as choose on the screen.
How to do Property Search Online at AnyRoR Gujarat?
- To check the property search online, Gujarat’s people must open the state’s revenue department’s official website.
- Click on the property search on the home page.
- Now a new page opens with a form, select whether property wise, name wise, or by document number year wise.
- Also, select the district, sub-register office, index-2 village, property/land type, search type, TP/Survey/Value zone and enter the applicant name, mobile number, email ID and click on send verification code.
- An OTP generates to the mobile number, enter the OTP.
- Property details will display on the screen.
How to apply online for AnyRoR Gujarat?
- Applicants who want to apply to seek permission to pay a premium, obtaining non-agriculture permission, to obtain a certificate of honest industrial purpose, non-cultivation permission with non-cultivated premium, get permission to buy land, application for title deed, application for city survey office and land survey must open the official website.
- Click on the online applications on the home page.
- Now a new page opens, select the application type from a new application, application registered, premium payment extension, cause notice presentation show.
- Select the purpose of the application, district, taluka, village, and enter the applicant’s mobile number, email ID, captcha code, and click on generate OTP.
- Enter the generated OTP and verify it. Check the application and click on submit.