For all the soldiers in the Indian Army, a particular facility has been provided for their monthly salary to check all the details related to their payslips online. All Indian soldiers can use the payslip as a document. You read about Army Pay Slip in this article.
It contains all the necessary information related to the individual’s monthly salary. The payslip is available for the employees online. They can also download it from the app specified for them.
They can submit the payslip as proof. We are providing information related to the Army Pay Slip on this page. So, read this page to learn more information about Army Pay Slip.
- 1 Army Pay Slip:
- 1.1 How to download the Army payslip?
- 1.2 Indian Army salary after the 7th pay commission:
Army Pay Slip:
As you all know, all the soldiers working in the Indian Army will get their salaries according to their rank. Here, you can see how soldiers get their salary benefits and allowances differently.
|Portal Name||Hamraaz Portal|
|Launched By||Department of Armed Forces, India|
|Service||Download salary slip online|
|Beneficiaries||Indian Army Soldiers|
|Category Name||Govt Portal|
|App Name||Hamraaz Mobile APP|
In the Indian army payslip, soldiers can see all types of details online, including information related to transactions from their account, such as tax, any loan deduction or other types of details etc.
There is a mobile app for the services related to payslips to the employees of Indian soldiers to access quickly. With the help of this app, Indian Army personnel can get the benefits of Monthly Salary Slips, Form 16, Online Grievance Management, Change in AFPP Fund Membership, Individual Specific Pop Up Messages, Information Dissemination etc.
Understanding Indian Army Pay Slip
Basic Pay: Basic pay is the fixed salary component that every Indian Army personnel is entitled to based on rank, experience, and qualifications.
Allowances: These are some of the allowances, House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance, and Dearness Allowance (DA).
Deductions: Some of the common deductions include Provident Fund (PF), Income Tax, and National Pension System (NPS) contributions.
Information About Army salary slip
Annual Increment: The increment is added to the basic pay and can range from Rs 300 to Rs 1000 per month, depending on the rank.
Promotion: Indian Army personnel can be promoted based on experience, qualifications, and performance.
Pension: Indian Army is entitled to a pension after completing 15 years of service.
How to download the Army payslip?
Many working under ArmyArmy may not know how to download the Army payslips. So, here on this page, we provide the procedure to download the army payslip. The following are the steps for downloading the Indian Army Pay Slip.
- To download the Indian Army Salary Slip, the soldier has to download the Hamraaz Mobile APP on his mobile phone.
- After downloading the application, army employees will have to sign up.
- On the next page, enter the number on your PAN card.
- After that, the military members must fill out the captcha code. Then select the submit option.
- Army personnel need to log on to download the Indian Army Pay Slip.
- Enter the month, year, and employee code after logging in to download the salary slip.
- Then select “Get Pay Slip” from the drop-down menu.
- It will now display all of the information from the payslip on the soldier’s screen.
- Download, print, and place it somewhere safe for future reference.
- These are the steps for downloading the Indian Army Pay Slip.
Army Pay Slip Login:
The following are the steps for logging in to the Army Pay Slip portal.
- Download the Hamraaz app from the official website of Hamraaz.
- Click on the link to download the mobile app.
- After downloading, if you have an account, then log in directly using the credentials.
- If you do not have an account, sign up and log in with the credentials.
Components of Indian Army Pay Slip
The Indian Army Pay Slip consists of several components: the following
- Basic Pay
- DA (Dearness Allowance)
- HRA (House Rent Allowance)
- TA (Transport Allowance)
- Medical Allowance
- Special Allowance
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- Clothing Allowance
- Field Area Allowance
- Counter Insurgency Allowance
How to Download Army Pay Slip Online?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Officers Login” or “JCO/OR Login” tab, depending on your category.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click on Pay & Allowance
- Download pay slip
Army Allowance Payslip List
In addition to salary, many types of facilities are also provided to the soldiers of the Indian Army Pay Slip. Which is as follows –
- Death cum Retirement Gratuity and Foreign Post
- Study leave for up to 2 years (full pay and all benefits)
- pension for life
- Parachute Pay – Rs 1200
- Flying Pay – Rs 1000
- Encashment of leave up to 300 days of last pay drawn
- Field Area Allowance 25% of Basic Pay
- Siachen Rs 14000
- Allowance of Rs 5500 for posting in high-altitude areas
- Kit Maintenance Allowance Rs 400 per month
- anti-terrorism Rs 6300
- Transport Allowance Rs.1600 to Rs.3200
- 20 days casual leave
- Special Forces Rs 9000 per month
Indian Army salary after the 7th pay commission:
With the introduction of the 7th Commission Pay Commission, there has been a change in the salary of Indian Army personnel.
All the Indian Army Salary and Pay Scale details for various ranks are listed below. According to which post, you can see how much salary army soldiers get.
The salary and pay scale of Indian Army officers also depend on the service period, place etc.
|Rank||Pay Scale||Total In-hand Cash (Indian Army Salary per month)|
|Indian Army ConstablePay||Level 3||Rs 21,700|
|Indian Army Lance Nayak Salary||Level 3||Rs 21,700|
|Indian Army Soldier Pay||Level 4||Rs 25,500|
|Indian Army Havildar Pay||Level 5||Rs 29,200|
|Indian Army Naib Subedar Pay||Level 6||Rs 35,400|
|Indian Army Subedar Pay||Level 7||Rs 44,900|
|Indian Army Subedar Major Salary||Level 8||Rs 47,600|
|Indian Army Lieutenant Pay||Level 10||Rs 56,100|
|Indian Army Captain Pay||Level 10 B||Rs 61,300|
|Indian Army Chief Pay||Level 11||Rs 69,400|
|Indian Army Lieutenant Colonel Pay||Level 12||Rs 1,21,000|
|Indian Army Colonel Pay||Level 13||Rs 1,30,600|
|Indian Army Brigadier Pay||Level 13 A||Rs 1,39,600|
|Indian Army Major General Pay||Level 14||Rs 1,44,200|
|Indian Army Lieutenant General Pay||Level 15||Rs 1,82,200|
|Indian Army General Pay||Level 18||Rs 2,50,000|
These are the different pay scales of Army employees. So, refer to the above table for salary details of the Army.
You must click the login option and enter your user ID and password. And click on the login button. When you log in, click on payslip/form 16 to download Indian Army Salary Slip. Download Hamraaz App.
Hamraaz App is a mobile application developed by the Indian Army to provide various services and information to its personnel.
The basic Indian Army salary is INR 56,100 monthly, excluding allowances like TA, DA, and HRA.
Army personnel need to log on to download the Indian Army Pay Slip. Enter the month, year, and employee code after logging in to download the salary slip. Then select “Get Pay Slip” from the drop-down menu. It will now display all of the information from the payslip on the soldier’s screen.