Women and children are the most important people in society. They make up the majority of many communities in India. However, they play a significant role in growth and development. Telangana and AP governments have introduced an online website portal to ensure their safety and well-being. The portal is legally created for women’s growth and children’s welfare development. E-Sadhana Telangana, E sadhana Andhra Pradesh portal comprises many more beneficial services to women and children in MPR Telangana and AP state.
Services provided in Telangana:
- Web MPR
- E Sadhana login.
- Employee management system
- The memos and guidelines.
- AWTC online reporting system.
- Budget and expenditure monitoring system.
- Web-based MPR system GOI.
Services provided in Andhra Pradesh:
- The ICDS CAS common application software CAS.
- AWW/AWH recruitment system
- MIS management information system
- POSAHAN Abhiyaan dashboard.
- The supplier’s egg and milk supply tracking system
- AWC monitoring tool
- Rapid reporting system RRS
- Kishori vikasam dashboard.
E Sadhana Telangana login
The following is the process for E Sadhana Telangana login:
- But, first, visit the official website of Telangana.
- Then, click on the “web-based MPR system GO” option.
- Enter your user id, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the sign-in option.
E Sadhana Andhra Pradesh Login:
- Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh.
- Choose the “management information system MIS” option on the login page.
- Next, enter your e sadhana user id.
- Enter your password.
- Click the login option to complete the process.
How to check the AWS scheme list in ICDS portal AP?
- Open the official website of icds-wcd. nic. in
- Open and choose the “know your AWS” option on the homepage.
- Press on the AWC project-wise option.
- Select the AP state option and enter the details like district, project, etc.
- Enter your pin and click the search button.
- The portal will display the AWS report on the screen.
How to check MPR in E Sadhana Telangana?
- Visit the official website of wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html.
- Then, click on the MPR option on the home page.
- Finally, you can check MPR in the online portal.
Features of MPR Telangana
- Provides awareness of the supplementary nutrition program
- Pre-school students get non-formal education benefits
- Nutrition and education on health immunization
- Checkup for health and other referral services