Community Certificate Tamilnadu
Revenue Department issued a community certificate to declare that a person belongs to a reserved community like SC, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Classes. It is also known as a caste certificate. Apply for a community certificate online is mandatory for obtaining benefits in the education and employment sectors from the Government. In this article, we look at the process for securing a community certificate download in Tamilnadu.
- Should belong to any reserved category such as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or Other Backward Classes.
- The person should be an Indian citizen
- Should be residing in Tamilnadu
- The person should have completed three years of age
- Filled application form.
- Requires Parents’ identity proof and an affidavit stating the applicant’s name, father’s name, address, and community; if the particular applicant is a minor
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Proof for the age of the applicant
- Caste Certificate of the parents
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply for a Community certificate?
- The candidate can apply for the Community Certificates via online or offline mode.
- The applicant has to approach the e-service centers or CSC (Common Service Centres) to apply online. The e-services centers are located in the municipality offices or the Tahsildar’s offices.
- Based on the documents that are registered, the community of a person is determined. Based on the community certificates of the parents, school certificates of the applicant, inquiries made by the local body members, verification of their address, personal inquiry of the candidate.
- There is an exception for issuing a Community Certificate for SC or Scheduled Tribe. The Taluk and Panchayat Union Offices and the Panchayat and Chavadi in the village will publish the certificates belonging to these people on the notice board. It happens before the inquiry, ensuring that there are no objections against the applicants. Within 15 days, the certificates will be issued, and the Scheduled Tribe certificates will take 30 days. The certificate would be valid for the lifetime one received.
Click here to download Community Certificate Tamilnadu.
How to Apply for a Community Certificate Tamil Nadu Online?
- Visit the e district revenue official website.
- Click on ‘Login Tamilnadu e district certificate.
- You will go to the homepage.
- On the home page, click on the list of services option.
- Then click on the community certification option.
- Please fill the form and attach documents to it.
- Click on submit.
Tamilnadu Community Certificate Download
- Visit e district revenue
- Click on ‘Login Tamilnadu e district certificate
- You will go to the homepage
- Click on verify certificate option.
- Enter certificate number
- Click on search the certificate