Do you know what eGramSwaraj Portal is, its importance and how we can check eGramSwaraj payment status online? If not, read this post until the end, where we have shared complete information about the eGramSwaraj Portal.
- 1 eGramSwaraj payment status portal
eGramSwaraj payment status portal
In the past years, the money sent by the government for the development of the villages had been cheated by the village sarpanch and the secretary, which severely impacted the village’s development. There was no trace of the money spent.
To address this issue, the government launched the e-GramSwaraj Portal on April 24, 2020.
Today through the eGramSwaraj Portal, any person in the village can easily see the ongoing development scheme sitting at home and know how much money the government has sent for the scheme.
If you also want to know about the e-Gram Swaraj portal in detail, read this article until the end.
So first, let’s know what eGramSwaraj Portal is and the benefits of eGramSwaraj Portal.
What is eGramSwaraj Portal?
eGram Swaraj Yojana is a web-based application for online record keeping of gram panchayats, focused on increasing transparency in decentralised planning, progress reporting and work-based accounting for panchayat raj institutions.
It is called Panchayati Raj Simplified Work-Based Accounting Application, launched by the Central Government of India under the Ministry of Panchayat Raj to track investments in village development by Gram Pradhanulu (Village Head).
The eGramSwaraj Portal serves as a unified platform for all panchayats in all villages to track their activities from designing to implementation as part of the Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP).
The eGram Swaraj portal has been launched as part of the e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project (MoPR) of the Ministry of Panchayat Raj.
eGramSwaraj Portal is also available in Hindi, which you can select on the portal home page.
What are the Advantages of eGramSwaraj Portal?
There are many advantages of this eGramSwaraj Portal for village development; here, we share some major advantages of this Portal. eGram Swaraj Portal has the following benefits:
- eGramSwaraj Portal/App helps speed up the implementation of projects in village areas by monitoring and recording every word.
- One can access and know the groundwork by looking at the details of the ongoing development projects and the funds allocated to them.
- Gram Swaraj Portal contains all information related to Panchayat Sachiv and Sarpanch.
- The Gram Swaraj Portal provides access to the work of the Ministry of Panchayat Raj.
- The Gram Swaraj portal and App development promote transparency by decentralising project planning, providing progress reports and increasing accountability.
How to download the eGramSwaraj App?
The e-GramSwaraj App is available on Google Play Store and Apple Apps Store. The Ministry of Panchayat Raj (MOPR) IT department has developed user-friendly Android and iOS mobile applications and a web platform to develop Panchayat Raj institutions across India.
The process of installing the App is very simple, and after completion, you can use it.
The primary objective of the e-Gramraj scheme is to establish a favourable position in decentralised activity reporting and work-based accounting.
Finance and accounting, asset geo-tagging, progress reporting, gram panchayat framework and action planning and formulation are all components of e-Gramswaraj.
What are the steps to downloading the eGramSwaraj App?
- First, Open Google Play Store or Apple Apps Store on your phone.
- Next, search for eGramswaraj in the App Store.
- Then Now, click on the Install button to download the eGramSwaraj App.
- After installation, open it and create a new account on the eGramSwaraj App to learn about village development schemes.
- Then Now, after downloading the eGram swaraj App, you need to log in or sign up to access all the application functions.
- Below we share how you can log in to the eGram Swaraj portal using App and website.
How to login in eGramSwaraj Portal?
To use the e-Gram Swaraj portal, you must first register and then log in. To register on the site, you need to complete the following steps:
- Go to eGramSwaraj official website.
- Select ‘Apply Online from the drop-down menu.
- Finish the online registration form.
- Press the ‘Submit’ switch to download your credentials to your Smartphone.
login to the eGram Swaraj website, you need to follow the following steps:
- First, go to the egramswaraj.gov.in website. On the home page of the eGram Swaraj portal, click the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner.
- After that, enter your username and password, fill in the captcha code and click the ‘Login’ button.
- eGramSwaraj login choices include Admin Login, Maker Login and Checker Login.
How to Check Online eGramSwaraj payment status Portal?
Checking online payment status reports on the eGramSwaraj Portal is easy. We share the below steps to know the online payment status on the eGram Swaraj portal. Follow clearly.
- First of all, the prospect must visit the authorised website of eGramSwaraj.
- You must log in to eGramSwaraj Portal, enter your username and password, fill in the right captcha code, and click the login button.
- After login, click on Voucher Transaction and Payment Voucher in the side menu.
- After that, click on the View PFMS Status option in Payment Voucher.
- Now, you can see eGramSwaraj Portal payment status reports on this page.
- Here, you may consider the status of all payment vouchers with the date and voucher number.
eGramSwaraj Contact Information
For any enquiries, you may contact at:
Address: Ministry of Panchayat Raj, Government of India, Eleventh Floor, JP Building, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
So, friends, this is a complete detailed overview of the eGramSwaraj Portal. I hope you have realised how to log in to the e-gram swaraj Portal.
Study payment status reports online on the egramswaraj Portal with the help of this post. If you like the information we shared in this article, share it with your friends and drop a comment.
1. How can I pay my eGramSwaraj bill?
The available payment options are Internet Banking/Debit Card Payment/Credit Card Payment from the listed banks when selecting each of the above options.
Bank/payment gateway transaction charges are additionally applicable, apart from the government levied fees on each service.
2. How do I reset my eGramSwaraj password?
To reset your passcode, submit your username or email address below. If it can find you in the database, it will send an email to your email address with instructions on how to recover access.
3. What is eGramSwaraj Yojana?
eGramSwaraj Yojana is a scheme launched by the government to digitise Gram Panchayats in India.
Under this Yojana, the government has established the egramswaraj.gov.in portal and mobile application as a single platform to enable digital access to comprehensive work records of Gram Panchayats, including allocation of funds to projects and progress reporting.