This page provides details of the Prime Minister Free Silai Machine Yojana Scheme Registration form and an Application link. You can also know Eligibility and Benefits and the registration process.
- 1 Free Silai Machine Yojana:
- 2 Registration Process for Free Silai Machine Yojana:
- 3 Eligibility criteria:
- 4 Frequently Asked Question(FAQs):
Free Silai Machine Yojana:
The Central Government of India always has different welfare programs and schemes for farmers, women, unemployed and illiterate citizens. Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Scheme is to provide self-employment opportunities to Women. The Indian government launched this scheme under PM Narendra Modi.
This Scheme provides sewing machines to uneducated women from low-income families. The main intention of this Scheme is to make women capable of self-employment and self-reliability. They want to make women work for themselves and grow for themselves.
In this Scheme, they planned to provide sewing machines to more than 500000 women from different states so that they could learn sewing and become self-employed.
You can get the machine by self-registering in the application form. Only eligible candidates can register in this Scheme. The Scheme first started in Haryana, Gujarat, Maharastra etc.
Overview of the Scheme:
You can see the Free Silai Machine Yojana clearly from the following table.
|Name of the Scheme||Free Silai Machine Yojana|
|Launched by||the Central Government of India|
|Main Intention||Poor and unemployed women earn money from home|
|The Scheme under||the State government|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting date||Available now|
|Ending date||Not mentioned|
Registration Process for Free Silai Machine Yojana:
The registration includes both online and offline procedures. For registration, the applicant should visit the website and provide the required documents.
- Visit the official website of the Free Silai Machine Yojana provided by the Government, i.e., www.india.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see सिलाई मशीनों की मुफ्त आपूर्ति के लिए आवेदन प्रपत्र” Link and then click on it.
- The page will display a PDF with the application form. Take the print of the application form.
- Now, enter the details in the form.
- Attach all the asked documents to the application form.
- Then, submit the application form to the officer.
The following are the document required for registering in Free Siali Machine Yojana:
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Age Certification
- Identification card
- Income certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- If disabled, disabled a medical certificate.
- If the applicant is a widow, her widow certificate
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant’s age must be between 20 to 40
- The applicant’s husband’s income should not exceed Rs.12,000
- Only financially weaker women are eligible
- Widows and Disabled women are also considered under this Scheme.
The objective of the Scheme:
- The main intention of this Scheme is to provide self-employment facilities to women.
- Free sewing machines are provided to women from poor and uneducated families.
Benefits of Free Silai Machine Yojana:
There are many advantages of the Free Silai Machine Yojana. The following are some benefits,
- Around 500000 women are provided with sewing machines for their self-development.
- Free Sewing machines are given to women from low-income families, uneducated women and labour women.
- The financial status of the women will be increased.
- The confidence in the women will increase.
- Through this Scheme, other women will also get motivated.
- They will don’t depend on anyone and will become independent.
Downloading PDF for application:
To register for this Scheme, the applicant should visit the original website of the Government, www.india.gov.in. Then download the PDF and get the print of it. Fill in the details and provide the documents required before submission.
The registration link is: Get It.
States where Free Silai Machine Yojana launched:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs):
An Indian Government Scheme to provide free sewing machines to poor and labour women.
Register at www.india.gov.in, download the PDF, fill out the form and submit.
Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, started this Scheme.
You must download the PDF from the online portal and fill out the form.