Telangana State Chief Minister had released Rs 50 crore for bank link subsidy. Under Bank Linked Subsidy, the Government implemented minority loan in the Telangana scheme.
It was released to provide financial assistance to minority people. For the financial year, 2022-23 minority people will get a loan facility from Govt.
Minority loan in Telangana
Now all the people who want to apply for a minority loan scheme can fill out their application form through the official portal OBMMS once; currently, the Government has released the application form, but only the notification for providing the subsidy is released.
The Government provides loan facilities to minorities under two categories one with 80% subsidy for 1 lakh rupees and another with 70% subsidy for 2 lakh rupees.
The below article will give you complete details about this scheme for minorities, so you can read the full article to get full information.
Details regarding eligibility criteria, registration process, required documents, requirements etc. You will also get details about the application process Application Form Pdf below article.
Telangana Minority Loan Scheme 2022
The Chief Minister of Telangana State has released the financial assistance related to this scheme to all the minority people. It will benefit all the backward minority people from this scheme.
They get loan facility in two categories one for Rs 1 lakh with 80% subsidy and another for Rs 2 lakh with 70% subsidy. They will provide more than 1.5 lakh people with the benefit of this loan facility.
Only for self-employment activities loan facility is provided, and the maximum expenditure for self-employment activities is Rs.10 lakhs. The Government provides a subsidy of 70% to 80%.
Requirements for Telangana Minority Loan Scheme
- Applicants should be between 21 and 55 years of age and provide an age certificate.
- The applicant’s annual family earnings should be less than 1.50 lakhs for rural people and less than two lakhs for urban families.
- Affidavit documents and caste certificates are required, which should be issued by Tehsildar.
- The candidate’s annual income should not be high.
- Telangana state government provides financial assistance to minorities through this scheme.
- Suppose a person would like to avail of the benefit of this scheme. In that case, they should be a permanent citizen of Telangana state.
- Under the official website of the Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System, TS Government gives loan facilities to TS Minority People.
- There are two categories in which a person can be eligible to avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of income.
- A valid email address.
- Bank-related details.
- Bonafide certificate.
- Current valid phone number.
- Photograph (passport size).
Application Process for Minority Bank Linked Loan in Telangana
- Online Application
- MPDO will select eligible candidates.
- The submitted application will check by the District Minority Welfare Officer of DMWO, which can send along with the bank for bank link.
- The subsidy will release to eligible beneficiaries – MD, TSCMFC.
Telangana State Bank Linked Subsidy Application Form 2022-23
In OBMMS Telangana State Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System, Telangana Minority Loan Scheme Application Form is available. The Telangana government will shortly release the notification regarding the application form.
TS government has not yet released the application form for the scheme registration; the Government will release only the notification regarding the scheme’s implementation.
So all the applicants who need to apply for this scheme can apply once the Government releases the form for application.
Online Registration for Telangana Minority Loan:
Applicants must submit their enclosure and application form along with bank approval to Municipal Commissioner and District Minority Welfare Officer. They will release the loan amount after the approval of the District Collector, and the beneficiaries will receive the sponsorship in their bank accounts.
- First, go to OBMMS’s official website.
- Next, you will redirect to the homepage of this website.
- And then, you will have to look for the Minority Loan Application Notifications regrade link, option, or news.
- After that, tap on that notification and carefully check the conditions mentioned regarding loan-related eligibility.
- There you will see your apply online option.
- Click on it and enter all the details asked there.
- First, enter your Aadhaar number and click on the “Get Details” button.
- Enter Beneficiary Name and Father’s Name
- Aadhaar and Mobile Number
- Select Gender and Religion
- Enter Meeseva Income Certificate Number (Example-IC021XXXXXX)
- Date of Birth and Age Enter
- Enter your annual income and eligibility
- Select your district, Mandal/municipality.
- Enter Complete Address
- Select Beneficiary Type and Financial Assistance
- Upload your photograph and click on the preview button
- Once the details are checked correctly and click on submit button
- After successful submission, your “Beneficiary ID” with your “Beneficiary ID” to check your application status online.
- You will receive the message on your mobile phone number.
How to Check Telangana Minority Finance Corporation Loan Status?
- Visit the Official Website.
- Then Click on Beneficiary Search
- Select Corporation
- Enter Beneficiary Id
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter your Income Certificate Number
- And Click on the “Get Details” Button
- Check your complete details and status
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get Minority Certificate in Telangana?
Eligible candidates can submit/her application online by visiting the TMREIS website tmreis.telangana.gov.in, from any internet centre, any TMR organization or TMREIS’s helpline centre (040-23437909) and download the hall ticket immediately.
2. Who are the minorities in Telangana?
In Telangana state, the minorities are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis, and the population by minority community is Muslims (51,271), Christians (5,527), Sikhs (639), Buddhists (21), and Jains (77).
3. Who is the minority chairman of Telangana?
SRI KOPPULA ESHWAR
4. Who are the minorities in Andhra Pradesh?
According to 2011, Andhra Pradesh has a minority population of 36.63 lakhs (excluding Christians), of which Muslims are 36.17 lakhs, Sikhs 0.10 lakhs, Buddhists 0.04 lakhs, Jains 0.27 lakhs and Parsis 0.04 lakhs.
5. Are minority certificates and caste certificates the same?
However, Minority Certificate is different from the Caste/Community Certificate. Minority certificate is issued to 6 minority communities viz and issued by the Ministry of Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Minority Affairs.
6. What is the purpose of starting a minority loan scheme in Telangana?
The main objective of starting this scheme is to make strong people from the minority community.
7. How many beneficiaries are available under Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana?
It targeted two categories of people under the scheme.
8. What is the loan amount under Telangana Minority Loan Scheme?
One lakh to 2 lakh rupees