Check KHB Application Status; the Karnataka Housing Board (KHB) had established in 1962 as the successor to the Mysore Housing Board to meet the housing needs in Karnataka.
- 1 Check KHB Application Status
- 1.0.1 Main Functions of Karnataka Housing Board
- 1.0.2 Karnataka Housing Board Schemes
- 1.0.3 Prominent projects by the Karnataka Housing Board
- 1.0.4 General Rules:
- 1.0.5 How do I apply online Under KHB Application Form?
- 1.0.6 Payment Options
- 1.0.7 How to Check KHB Application Status Online?
- 1.0.8 KHB Contact Details
- 1.0.9 FAQs
Check KHB Application Status
The Board strives to provide affordable housing and improve the quality of life for the state’s people by providing state-of-the-art facilities.
The Housing Board now develops both household and commercial across the state. It offers them economic rates to provide a better standard of living to the citizens of Karnataka.
Main Functions of Karnataka Housing Board
The following are the main functions of Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore:
- Ensuring an environmentally friendly environment for people.
- Developing better infrastructure and urbanizing areas.
- Improving the standard of life of the people of Karnataka.
- Providing affordable housing to them.
The KHB, through its official website, offers several online services, including refunding initial deposits, online applications for projects, and more. You can even check your application status on the website.
Karnataka Housing Board Schemes
Karnataka Housing Board purposes under the control of the Chief Secretary Housing Department, It is responsible for implementing various schemes for providing affordable housing and accommodation to the people.
For example, the KHB Composite Housing yojana in Kenchalagud, Mysore, is a housing project undertaken by the Karnataka Housing Board. KHB provides affordable housing units under LIG, MIG, and HIG categories.
Prominent projects by the Karnataka Housing Board
The Housing Board of Bangalore has come up with the following tasks:
Residential Project in Hoskote, Bengaluru:
Spread over one acre, the building has 68 components in 2BHK and 3BHK configurations. With all the modern facilities available here, it is one of the most successful projects by the Board.
Residential Project at Swami Vivekananda Nagar:
This residential project is currently under construction and will be ready for possession by June 2022. Around 153 units are available here in 2BHK and 3BHK formats.
Residential Project at Budigere Cross, Bangalore:
This project will be ready for possession by March 2021. The project consists of three buildings with 593 2BHK and 3BHK apartments.
Residential Project in Whitefield, Bangalore:
This project offers home buyers a plot development in a residential colony. Spread over 12 acres, it is one of KHB’s most significant projects.
Apart from these, several other residential projects have been developed by KHB, which are currently under construction. Most of these projects had located in Bangalore.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and above 18 years of age as of the application submission date.
- An applicant with a spouse or minor children should not own a house or site in any urban/municipal area of Karnataka State.
- People who wish to apply should get DD/ Challan in favour of “Housing Commissioner, KHB, Bangalore” for application charges, processing fee and initial deposit.
- There is no fee to apply online except the processing fee and initial deposit.
- Completed and completed applications in all respects shall be submitted to the banks mentioned in the notification.
- People who want to apply online can visit the KHB portal.
- Acceptance of the application is subject to the realization of the amount to the KHB account.
- Acceptance of application with the registration fee and initial deposit does not entitle or guarantee the allotment of house/site/flat.
- All correspondence with KHB should include the notification number, project code, registration number and project name.
- Applicant must inform them of change in address of record.
- Applicants should carry a photocopy of the complete application and payment receipts as a precaution.
- In the case of an online application, the applicant can download the online application at any time from the website.
- The processing fee is non-refundable.
- The initial deposit will refund without interest to unsuccessful applicants.
- Central/State/Public Sector employees should submit a certificate from their employers. Applicants under SC/ST, Defence/ Ex-Servicemen/Senior Citizens should submit the required documents to claim public-related reservations.
- Applicants must submit a notarized affidavit declaring that they do not own any property in the name of their spouse or minor children and should not own a house or plot in any urban/municipal area of Karnataka State.
How do I apply online Under KHB Application Form?
- Fill in all the details in the online application form by clicking this link with the necessary soft copies of documents supporting the claim of reservation, affidavit, photograph and signature.
- After filling in all required data and uploading supporting documents, Once saved and successfully submitted, click on submit Button.
- A unique registration number will generate, which will also mail to your registered email.
- Once you have finally applied, the applicant cannot make further changes to the application.
- Applicant can preview the filled application and download the application for his reference.
- After filling out the online application form, you have to choose one of the two payment options E-Payment / Manual Payment (details given below).
- Applicants who have selected the online payment option will follow the instructions below for online net banking using the make payment section and complete the payment process.
- Those who choose the manual payment option will directly proceed to the next step.
- Applicants who have selected “Manual Payment” click on “Download Challan for Payment” and take three copies of this Challan as shown below and make the payment.
- Copy of applicant
- Bank copy
- Copy of KHB to be submitted by the applicant personally.
Online NetBanking Payment Details:
- After selecting the e-payment option, you will redirect to the payment gateway where the payment can be processed.
- You must log in with your bank’s NetBanking (or Internet Banking) User ID and Password.
- The fee amount and bank charges will show to you, and you must confirm the payment.
- Once you confirm, you will return to the KHB online application interface.
- If you have a problem (due to an internet connection or power failure) and are unsure whether you have made the payment, you can check the Status with your bank or mail to helpline AT karnatakahousing.com.
- If the fee amount is debited from your bank account and does not reach KHB, they will return the money to your account within five working days.
- In such a case, you can initiate a new payment from KHB online interface without waiting for the money to be assigned back to your account, provided your application has been submitted to KHB in time. You can also switch to offline challan payments if needed.
- You can also transfer the amount through NEFT/RTGS using the form available in the Payment by NEFT/RTGS option.
Offline Challan Payment Details:
If you have selected offline payment while filling out the form, They will provide you with a dropdown for choosing the bank for the price; after selecting the BANK from the dropdown, the Challan can be filled with your details and downloaded.
All you have to do is download all the copies – bank copy, applicant copy, KHB allotment section copy, KHB account section copy, and also fill in some other details like DD/PO and depositor’s signature. You can take the Challan to any branch of your chosen bank, i.e. Corporation Bank/Axis Bank/IndusInd Bank.
The bank teller will verify the details printed on the Challan with the data available with the bank and then accept the payment. The bank will retain three copies of the Challan and return one copy to you for your reference.
How to Check KHB Application Status Online?
If you want Check KHB Application Status Online, then follow the below procedure:
- Go to the official KHB website.
- Sign in with your Email ID and Password.
- And select the “Applicant Number or Application Name or Registration Number” option.
- If you select the “Registration Number” option, enter your registration number as mentioned in the application and click the “Find” Button.
- If you select the “Application Number” option, you need to enter your application number as mentioned in the application and click on the “Find” Button.
- If you select the “Applicant Name” option, enter your name as mentioned in the application and click the “Find” Button.
- After that, your application status details will appear on the screen.
KHB Contact Details
- Contact Number: 080 – 22273513/Ext 323
- Mail: email@example.com
- Contact Postal Address: Karnataka Housing Board, 1st, 3rd and 4th Floor, Cauvery Bhavan, K.G.Road, Bangalore – 560 009
The Karnataka Housing Board (KHB) had established under the Karnataka Housing Board Act 1962 as the successor to the Mysore Housing Board, which had established in 1956.27-Oct-2020
KHB means Karnataka Housing Board
You can apply online for a refund through Karnataka Housing Board. Users must fill this online form with names, addresses, contact numbers, and property registration details and upload documents.
Sites are 20×30 ft, 30×40 ft and 40×60 sq ft in Karnataka Housing Board (KHB) township.