Telangana government launched a 2BHK or double bedroom housing scheme in October 2015, intending to give dignity to the poor by supplying 100% subsidized housing.
“Double bedroom housing” consists of two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen and two toilets with a plinth area of 560 feet.
The plot area for an independent house in the rural area is 125 square yards, and in G++ model houses in urban areas, the undivided land share is 36 square yards. In this way, the land is provided free of charge rather than the cost of the residential unit.
- 1 Advantages of Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana
- 1.0.1 Telangana Double Bedroom Price
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Criteria for Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana
- 1.0.3 Documents Required
- 1.0.4 How to Apply for the Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana?
- 1.0.5 How to check Telangana Double Bedroom Status?
- 1.0.6 Selection of Beneficiaries for Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana
- 1.0.7 Check 2BHK Housing Telangana Guidelines.
- 1.0.8 Application Form
- 1.0.9 FAQs
Advantages of Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana
Under the 2BHK housing scheme, the beneficiaries do not take any loan or contribution, which is a great boon for rural and urban low-income families to purchase a residential house.
It is a paradigm transformation from credit and subsidy-based scheme to a “Full Subsidy Scheme”, which creates a sound financial asset for the beneficiary with a clean living environment, thereby contributing immensely to the socio-economic growth of the individual as a community.
Telangana Double Bedroom Price
The construction cost of each flat/house shall not exceed Rs.5.30 lakhs in urban areas. Rs. 5.04 lakhs in rural areas, provided all basic amenities like water supply, sanitary and electric connections, and staircase.
Construction cost includes all statutory taxes. The construction cost had expected to be less than the Standard Schedule of Rates (SSR) due to the scale, uniform design and supply of sand to be made available under the housing program for weaker sections as per instructions issued by District Collectors.
The District Collector may issue permits to the successful bidder as per the requirement of sand. The unit cost of houses in a 2 BHK scheme without an infrastructure component is as follows.
It is applicable only for future tenders, including second & subsequent calls for the entire 2BHK program in the state.
|Area||Unit Cost Without Infrastructure||Infrastructure Cost||Total (Unit Cost with Infrastructure)|
|Rural||Rs 5.04 lakhs||Rs 1.25 lakhs||Rs 6.29 lakhs|
|Urban||Rs 5.3 lakhs||Rs 75,000||Rs 6.05 lakhs|
|GHMC up to G+3||Rs 7 lakhs||Rs 75,000||Rs 7.75 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||Rs 7.9 lakhs||Rs 75,000||Rs 8.65 lakhs|
Eligibility Criteria for Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana
- Eligible families should fall under BPL (Below Poverty Line) category with a valid food security card number.
- House will grant in the name of the housewife.
- Houses will also grant to homeless families, and families currently living in huts, huts, or rented houses will be done.
- The family should not own any concrete house, and other family members should not get houses under various housing schemes. For Indiramma, 5% of 2 BHK houses will reserve for persons with disabilities or handicaps.
- Target Groups
Rural: SC/ST: 50%, Minorities: 7% and Others 43%.
Urban: Minorities: 12%SC: 17%, ST: 6%, and balance 65% for others.
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Voter ID card of the applicant
- Income Proof of applicant
- Community Certificate of applicant
- Valid Ration Card / Food Security Card
- Aadhar card of applicant and family members
- PMAY/2BHK housing application (Available at Meeseva)
How to Apply for the Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana?
Follow the below steps to apply for the 2BHK housing scheme.
- Get the application form from Meeseva Kendra or download it from the official website.
- Enter the food security card digits, followed by the applicant’s details and all his family members.
- Enter your current address
- Fill in your family income details
- Enter Aadhaar number
- Enter other details like disabled family members, Asara pension scheme members etc.
- Submit the finished application form along with supporting documents.
How to check Telangana Double Bedroom Status?
You can do Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme Applications status online very easily. You can check the status of the 2BHK housing application on your mobile phone or computer.
To review the online application status of the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme, follow the actions below:
- Visit the online website of the housing scheme.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary Search’ tab.
- Enter your ‘Ben ID’ or select the District, Mandal and Panchayat where you have filled the application form and also select the caste/community
- The list of selected beneficiaries will be available.
Selection of Beneficiaries for Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana
Beneficiaries will select through the following process.
- The district-level Committee selects villages for coverage of the 2BHK scheme.
- District Collectors call applications for 2BHK from eligible beneficiaries, and the designated officer collects them during Gram Sabha.
- A preliminary screening had done in the gram sabha, and they approached the eligible persons.
- A list is prepared accordingly and sent to the tahsildar of the Mandal for thorough screening of the beneficiaries.
- After complete verification and vetting of the applicants, the Tahsildar submits the final eligible list of applicants to the District Collector.
- As per the plan given by the District Collector, they had again placed the list confirmed by the Tahsildar in the Gram Sabhas for final approval.
- The list finalized by the Gram Sabha is approved by the District Collector and made available to the public.
- If there are any complaints, they had investigated by a district-level officer nominated by the District Collector.
- You had placed the findings before the Appellate Committee, and the order passed by the Committee is final.
Check 2BHK Housing Telangana Guidelines.
- First, navigate to 2bhk Telangana’s official website. Choice of 2 BHK guidelines on the homepage.
- After that, It will display a new webpage on your screen.
- Now you can check the below details on the 2bhk Telangana gov portal.
- Govt Orders
- Govt Circular
- Circular of PMU
This way, you can check Telangana 2bhk housing scheme guidelines.
2BHK double bedroom housing scheme pdf.
2BHK Telangana Helpline Number
Helpline Number – 040-23225018
1. What is Meeseva Double Bedroom Scheme 2022?
In Meeseva Double Bedroom Scheme, Telangana State Government provides 2 BHK houses to the state’s poor people.
2. Who are the beneficiaries of the Meeseva Double Bedroom Scheme?
Beneficiaries are people belonging to BPL families.
3. How to Check Terms and Conditions for 2BHK Housing Scheme?
It would be best if you had a dedicated official web portal.
4. What is TS 2BHK Double Bedroom Scheme?
A scheme started by Telangana Government for housing purposes.
5. How to Apply for 2BHK Double Bedroom Telangana?
For the application process, you must check the important terms and conditions for the scheme.
6. Can I check Telangana double bedroom application status?
Check Telangana Double Bedroom Application Status through the official website.
7. How can I download the double bedroom application form pdf?
The Double bedroom application form pdf was available on the official website.