YSR Housing Apply Online | YSR Housing Status | YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility List 2021 | YSR Housing Scheme Application Form |YSR Housing Beneficiary Search | apgovhousing. apcfss.in | Sanction List | YSR Pedalandariki Illu
- 1 What is YSR Housing Scheme?
What is YSR Housing Scheme?
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the YSR Housing Scheme on 12th July 2019. The scheme’s main objective is to provide houses for the poor who cannot afford to build their home.
Under this scheme, all the eligible citizens can apply for a housing scheme. According to some sources, these houses are given free of cost to the beneficiaries.
There will be two phases of YSR Pedalandariki Illu, nearly 30.6 Lakh beneficiaries identified across the state, and will provide documents for a free house for open litigation areas.
The CM instructed all the district collectors of the state to complete the preliminary work to distribute the housing sites to the people who applied for the scheme.
Some of the sites are under stay orders issued by the High Court, and CM also instructed officials to vacate the land in stay order.
As of now 68.361 acres of land acquired by the AP government for housing scheme and the land value is Rs 23535 crores. Nearly 16 Lakh houses were constructed with each house costing 1.8 Lakh and Rs 28800 crores spent on the scheme. From 25th December 2020, the second phase of YSR Housing Scheme started. The AP government aims to complete 28.30 Lakh houses under the second phase within 3 years. Around 3075755 houses distributed for the women beneficiaries and construction of 1560000 houses was initiated on 25th December 2020.
YSR Pedalandariki Illu Layout
On 3oth December 2020, the CM of Andhra Pradesh disclosed Gunkalam Colony’s layout, its largest layout house. Gunkalam Layout is with 397 acres with 12301 plots and becomes the Nagar Panchayat after building houses.
There are amenities like roads, electricity, drinking water, hospitals, educational facilities, parks, police stations, health clinics, banks, RBKs, etc.
The Chief Minister stated that the government would construct all the AP towns to the future under this housing scheme. The plot’s market value in Gunkalam is 3 Lakh, and after the construction of houses, it increased to 6 to 7 Lakh.
They constructed houses under the scheme given to the beneficiaries free of cost. Around 30.75 Lakh beneficiaries identified, and 28.30 Lakh houses built in the two phases.
Energy Efficient Houses at YSR Housing Scheme
The Chief Minister of AP is going to inaugurate the model house at Komaragiri village. Homes distributed under this scheme will be energy efficient.
The houses built are in support of the BEE and SWISS confederation under the assistance of APSECM. The house designs are innovative with indo-swiss energy efficient and thermally comfortable technology.
According to this technology, the temperature reduces by 2 to 4 degrees and will also ensure 20% electricity savings. With this thermally comfortable technology, the house will be safe and healthy and will promote the same.
The houses constructed areas with adequate and decent accommodation, basic amenities that will ultimately improve living quality.
People must qualify in some parameters before applying for YSR Housing Scheme.
- The applicants must be Permanent resident of AP state.
- Applicants having BPL ration card eligible to apply and considered as beneficiaries.
- Applicants having land or property are not qualified to apply for the scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile Number
How to apply for YSR Housing Scheme 2021?
The AP or Housing Corporation government did not disclose the application procedure yet to apply for the scheme. The housing corporation department will soon reveal the application procedure. The process may be online or offline to fill the form, attach the documents required, and submit it.
YSR Housing Status of Beneficiary Search
- To check the applicant named in the beneficiary list, visit the official website apgovhousing.apcfss.in.
- Click on beneficiary search at the bottom of the home page.
- A new page appears, enter the details like enter Ben ID or enter UID or enter ration card and click on the search option.
- The beneficiary list will display n the screen.
How to Check YSR Housing Status 2021?
- Applicants who want to check the YSR Housing Status must first visit the official website.
- Click on the PMAY- Gramin or PMAY-Urban at the bottom of the home page.
- If the application relates to the rural area, choose PMAY Gramin.
- If the applicants belong to the urban area, choose PMAY Urban.
- A new page opens, now click on the relevant link and submit the details with attachéd documents.
Applicants having any issues or queries can contact the below.
Toll-free No. 1100
Email ID: email@example.com