Bhadrachalam is the pilgrimage temple at the Godavari river bank in Badradri-Kothagudem district, Telangana. The town is famous for the Lord Sri Rama temple. Every year, Lord Rama and Sita Nitya Kalyanam/ Sitarama Kalyanam at Sri Rama Navami happen, and on that day, Mutyala Talambralu is given to the people who attended the wedding.
People believe this Talambralu is lucky to get mainly for newlyweds and other devotees—the authorities of the Bhadrachalam temple plan to dispatch the Talambralu to the requested people.
The Lord Sri Rama temple was constructed in the 17th Century BC. According to Mythology, the Bhadrachalam town once was a part of the Dandakaranya forest where Lord Rama, Sita, and Laxmana lived during their exile, called Vanavasam.
In the jungle is a Parnasala, 32 km from where Lord Rama built a dwelling for him and Sita.
On the festival day of Sri Rama Navami, Sri Sitharama Kalyanam will happen in Bhadrachalam. Devotes from different regions participate in the yearly celestial wedding event of Sitarama Kalyanam.
Due to the coronavirus for the last two years. So many of the devotees are now requesting the Devasthanam committee for the Mutyala Talambralu.
How to get Mutyala Talambralu in Bhadrachalam?
Devotees can get Mutyala Thalambralu online and by visiting Mee Seva centres. The Devasthanam of Sita Ramachandra Swamy Temple Bhadrachalam also decided to pack and dispatch. The devotees must visit the nearest Mee Seva centre, pay Rs 30 and avail of the facility of getting Mutyala Talambralu.
This facility is available for one day in Sitarama Kalyanam. Devasthanam people will send the Mutyala Thalambralu by post to the given address.
Devotees can also avail of the facility of getting Mutyala Thalambralu online. People must visit the T App Folio app and make an online payment of Rs 30.
People can also pay for Archana Pooja of Rs 180 to get prasadam and a packet of Talambralu with two mutyalu.
Devotees can also pay Rs 1116 to get Prasadam, panche, kanduva, saree, jacket pieces, and a packet of Talambralu with three mutyalu. Devotees must visit the website to avail all the facilities.
Online Reservation for Mutyala Talambralu
- Go to the website.
- Please provide your First and last Name, Email, Phone Number, Gender, and Password, and Confirm the Password.
- Then, enter Bhadrachalam Rama Navami Talambralu’s Shipping Address. This comprises the name, house number, street name, colony/locality area, country, and mobile number.
- Once the Profile has been created, you can log in with your Email Address and Password.
- You can see the many products in the postal circle.
- Here, select the Bhadrachalam Sri Rama Navami Talambralu Product.
- You can make an online reservation for Kalyanam Talambralu.
- Enter Your Name, Gothram, and Family Member data.
- Select the required quantity and add the product to the cart.
- You must pay the amount based on the quantity.
Bhadrachalam Temple Address
You can contact the below address for mutyala talambralu.
- Address: Bhadradri Kothagudem district, Bhadrachalam, Telangana 507111
- Phone Number: 076600 07681
- Bhadrachalam Temple: Official Website
Sri Seetha Rama Kalyana Talambralu consisting of two pearls, pasupu, kumkuma, misri, and kaju nuts and then book your slots through either mobile app, your beat postman by visiting your nearest post office or e-shop portal and letter carriers will deliver at your doorsteps.
The Mutyala Talambralu for wedding events includes a set of 12 baskets with 12 colours of Mutyalu.
A Telugu wedding, Talambralu is metaphoric to the couple’s life ahead filled with happiness, prosperity and understanding. During this ritual, the bride and groom exchange garlands and shower each other with pearls and rice mixed with saffron and turmeric.
Talambralu/Muthyalu 9 Colors (Nava Ratnalu) set of 9.