Life certificate for Pensioners
All the Indian state government service family pensioners and other government pensioners receiving a pension from the pension payment unit asked to submit the annual verification certificates. Pensioners must submit the life certificate to get the pension, in Telangana people use the T-App folio to get the certificate.
Annual verification certificates or life certificates for pensioners are submitted from November 1st, 2020 to March 31st, 2021 through digital modes like Jeevan Pramaan, T-App folio, and MeeSeva.
Due to Covid-19, the government wants to refrain the pensioners from approaching the concerned offices and submit the life certificate for this year. So pensioners must utilize this opportunity and submit the annual life certificate.
By the end of November, the annual verification certificate submitted, but this year it extended to March 31st, 2021. Pensioners now no need to make rounds around the treasury officers to submit the life certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Age
- Pensioners ID card
- Residential Proof
- Pan Card (For pensioners above Rs 15000 per month)
- Application form filled by the pensioner
- All the state and central government pensioners are eligible to get the life certificate.
- To get a Life certificate for pensioners, they need to provide attestations from the medical officer and gazette officer. Pensioners have to pay a claimed fee applicable accordingly.
- The validity of the certificate is only one year and renewed every year.
- After applying, pensioners can obtain the attestations also on the same day.
- Pensioners can get a life certificate from Revenue Inspector, Tehsildar, Deputy Tehsildar, Gazette Officers of State and Central government, Bank Managers from where the pensioners draw a pension.
- Life Certificate, normally used as proof that the person mentioned in the certificate is alive.
- Pensioners must appear in front of the Treasury Officer/Pension Pay Officer once a year between 1st April to 30th June on all working days of government.
- The government will take immediate action and punishes if the documents produced to get a life certificate are a fraud.
To download the Application Form of Click here.
How to Obtain & Submit Life certificate for Pensioners Online in Telangana?
- Pensioners must approach the nearest Pay & Accounts Office in-person to get a life certificate.
- In the Pay & Accounts office, the pensioners are required to place their signature in a register. The application form given for a life certificate.
- If the pensioners cannot physically come to sign in the register, their relative on behalf can represent.
- After getting the application form and filling it, it must be attested from an available gazette officer near the pensioner’s location.
- The gazetted officer signed the application form considered as the Life certificate.
Submit Through Jeevan Pramaan
- To submit a life certificate, they need to register into the Jeevan Pramaan digital mode for applying for a life certificate.
- Jeevan Pramaan uses Aadhaar for biometric authentication of the pensioners.
- After successful authentication, the digital life certificate generates and stored in the Lie Certificate Repository. Agencies who disburses pension will have access to the certificate online.
Submit Through T-App Folio
- The government of Telangana officially launched T-app folio, the digital App of Telangana for the service delivery gateway of many government departments.
- To submit the certificate, pensioners can use the T-app folio. They no need to visit pension drawing banks or treasury offices.
- Pensioners must download the T-app from the mobile play store.
- T-app is available in both Android and IOS versions for the comfort of pensioners.