Welcome to Mahadbt, where you can discover all the insights about the Government of Maharashtra’s online entryway for DBT(Direct Benefit Transfer) named Maha DBT.
On the off chance that you don’t have a clue about a big motivator for DBT, it is an endeavour by the Central Government of India to move the cash either on the web or disconnected to upgrade the welfare of individuals by helping them in business, thinks about, and so forth.
|Portal Name||Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT|
|Department||Social Justice and Special|
|Feature of Department||Post-Matric Scholarships|
|Total scholarship Schemes||45|
Maharashtra’s legislature follows a similar example for improving their state by moving awards and advantages such as Scholarships, Pensions. Every one of the systems of MahaDBT is on the web.
- 1 How To Register Mahadbt:
MahaDBT – Documents Required (DBT)
Students are advised to check the portal for specific documents required for the scholarships. Scholarships are available under different departments in the Maha DBT portal. Listed below are the standard documents essential for the application.
- Income certificate
- HSC and SSC certificates
- Fee receipt
- College bonafide certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Hostel certificate
- Affidavit and Aadhar
- PAN card details
- Domicile certificate
Features MahaDBT Aaple Sarkar
- Candidates will fill out and submit their scholarships.
- They can view and track the status of their applied schemes.
- Candidates can upload their documents.
- Every candidate will receive the status of their applied scheme through SMS on their registered mobile number.
- Through the DBT, students will receive their seeded bank account benefits.
How To Register Mahadbt:
Go to the MahaDBT registration page, which we have linked below.
Step 1: The applicant first needs to visit the home page of the official website.
2nd Step: Click on “New Applicant Registration.”
Step 3: Provide the information and proceed.
Step 4: Applicants must authenticate their Aadhaar numbers on the Mahadbt site. There are two types of authentication available.
- OTP – If the applicant’s mobile number is registered with Aadhaar, then they can choose the authentication type- OTP
- Biometric – If the mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar, they can choose the authentication type as Biometric.
Note: Here, we have proceeded with the OTP authentication process.
Step 5: Enter the Aadhaar number and click the “Send OTP” button. The system validates the Aadhaar number and sends an “OTP” order to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the “OK” button.
Step 6: After the successful OTP verification, the applicant details fetched from UIDAI will be auto-populated in the personal information, address details, bank details, etc.
- Step 7: Create a “User Name” and “Password” to access the mahadbt portal.
- Step 8: Log in to the registered account using the “Applicant Login” button after creating login details.
Step 9: After a successful login, the applicants can see the dashboard with listed available scholarships.
- Step 10: Select the scholarship you want to apply for and click the “Apply” button to start a new application.
- Step 11: Complete the profile by providing all necessary information.
- Step 12: Once the profile is updated, applicants can go to the “All Schemes” section and search for the scholarship they would like to apply for under the departments in the mahaDBT portal.
A list of suggested scholarship schemes will appear. Select the scholarship to apply.
- Step 14: An application form will appear. Fill in all necessary details and upload all supporting documents (if not already uploaded).
- Step 15: Finally, apply.
How to renew MahaDBT form?
Follow the procedures to renew the MahaDBT scholarship application.
- Visit the MahaDBT login page.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click on the current course and add the new semester/year.
- Add the past qualification/last examination.
- Upload the required documents, such as the mark sheet and hostel details.
- Choose among the current scheme.
- Click ‘Yes’ for the MahaDBT application form renewal.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit.’
To write Grievances/Suggestions
- Go to website
- Click on Grievances.
- Fill out all the data.
- Click on submit.
- Helpline Number: 022-49150800
- Chief Minister Helpline: 1800 1208040 (toll-free)
- Address: Maharashtra State Commission for Right to Public Services, 7th Floor, New Administrative Building, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Madam Cama Road, Opposite Mantralaya, Mumbai 400032.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INR 2.5 Lakh.
Students should pass classes 10 and 12 with at least 60% marks. The family income limit varies from 2 lahks to 8 lahks (per scholarship). Students can check the above table to know the exact Department wise eligibility criteria for the Mahadbt Scholarship.
Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is a Maharashtra government application that directly transfers benefits and subsidies from several social welfare schemes into the beneficiary’s bank account, such as E-Scholarships, Pensions, and Disaster Relief.