Farmers of Bihar can now avail of all the agriculture-related schemes from the government have to applying on the DBT agriculture Bihar portal. The state government of Bihar made it mandatory for farmers to register and help them get all the schemes’ benefits.
The process of Kisan registration is started by the agriculture department, and the farmers must visit the DBT Agriculture portal. By registering with DBT Bihar, farmers can get all the benefits of agricultural schemes from the government.
The funds released from the government will be directly credited to the farmers’ bank accounts. There is no time limit to register with the DBT agriculture Bihar portal.
Farmers do not need to visit any government office to benefit, even for Kisan Registration. They can do it by sitting at home online.
If the farmer cannot register online, they can visit the nearest public service centres or Sahaj centres. The Bihar government is ready to provide many more benefits to the DBT Agriculture registered farmers.
This farmer registration’s main objective is to make Bihar farmers aware of all the agriculture-related schemes at every step. With this, the farmers can benefit from brightening the future and working towards their future progress.
List of the Schemes that Benefit Registered Farmers
- Below is the scheme list which will benefit the farmers after registration.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Water life Greenery
- Prime Minister of Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
- Organic Farming Grant Scheme
- The agricultural input grant scheme
- Diesel Grant Scheme
- Agricultural Mechanization scheme
- Agricultural input Rabi Scheme
Districts under Bihar Farmer Registration
- West Champaran
- Vaishali etc.
Eligibility for DBT Bihar Kisan Registration
- Farmers must be Permanent Residents of Bihar State.
- Families with cultivable land up to 2 hectares in Bihar will be eligible for the scheme.
- Applications must be submitted only through the official website of the Bihar Agriculture portal.
- Applicants must keep ready all the required documents and information before applying.
- Submit only authentic details so that the application will not be rejected.
Reasons for the Rejection of Applications of DBT agriculture Bihar
- The application will get rejected if the farmer writes their name in Hindi.
- If the farmer’s name does not match their bank account number.
- The bank account details are wrong.
- IFSC details are provided wrong.
- The village name is incorrect.
Bihar Kisan Registration Process
- Farmers who want to register for DBT Bihar must visit the official website of the agriculture department.
- On the home page, click on registration and select register from the drop-down.
- Now a window with CSC, SAHAJ, and General User appear. Select a general user.
- Next, a new page opens. Now select Demography + OTP from the given options.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and name on the Aadhaar card and click on authentication.
- An OTP generates to the mobile number linked with Aadhaar; enter OTP and click on validate.
- Registration form opens, where the farmer must fill in the details like name, mobile number, address, Aadhaar details, bank details, etc.
- Check all the information filled. After that, click on the submit option.
- Farmer registration is completed. Registration number generates. Keep the number for future reference.
Kisan Registration Search Record
- First, farmers must visit the official website to search for registration records.
- On the home page, click on registration and select “know registration” from the drop-down.
- After that, a new page appears, where the farmer selects the Aadhaar number, mobile number, and registration ID.
- Enter the mobile number, Aadhaar number, or registration ID ever selected and click on search.
- The registration record is displayed on the screen.
How do I get Print Acknowledgement of Farmer Registration?
- First, farmers must visit the official website dbt agriculture Bihar.
- Click on registration and special print acknowledgement on the home page from the drop-down.
- Now a new page opens. Click on registration acknowledgement.
- After that, select data by choosing either the registration number or the Aadhaar number, enter the ID and click on records.
- Farmer registration acknowledgement will be display on the screen, and farmers can take a printout of the acknowledgement.
How to amend the details of DBT Agriculture Bihar Registration?
- First, farmers must visit the DBT Agriculture portal to amend the details.
- On the home page, click on the revision of details and select description amendment (Farmer registration).
- A new page opens. Click on Demography + OTP.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and name on your Aadhaar and click on the authentication option.
- Now OTP generates to the Aadhaar-linked mobile number, enter the OTP and click on validate.
- A form opens where farmers can now amend all their personal, contact, and bank account details.
- After this process, the registration form is amended.
Contact Details of DBT Agriculture
Click here to contact DBT Bihar for any further queries or issues.