ePass Telangana is a scholarship portal for Telangana state applicants. Students can avail of scholarships by visiting the telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in website and making the ePass Telangana application.
The scholarship offers various schemes to students in the state so that candidates can get a quality education without worrying about fees. Many students apply for a yearly scholarship and get the ePass Telangana benefit.
- 1 What is ePass Telangana?
- 1.1 Types
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Required Documents
- 1.4 How do you fill ePass Telangana application form?
What is ePass Telangana?
ePass (Electronic Payment & Scholarships Application System) is an innovative scheme of the Telangana Government to provide scholarships to students from backwards and minority classes. The article includes ePass Telangana Application Status, Online Registration and more.
As per the order of the State Government, the ePass Telangana application process for Post Matric Scholarship registration for fresh and renewal in the year 2021 has started again. Students who could not register earlier can apply now. You can fill out Application Status Forms online at the ePass official portal, telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
The Telangana government offers various types of scholarships to the weaker sections of the state. Two popular scholarship schemes we discussed in this article had given below.
We provide details about the start of the scholarship, important points, eligibility, and steps to apply. Please see the below-mentioned bullet points.
EPass provides financial assistance to students of tenth standard (SSC) and below in Telangana schools through this scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship
This scheme benefits the students who have qualified above the tenth standard (SSC).
In addition to these two main scholarship schemes, the Telangana government also provides the following services and scholarships-
Overseas Scholarship Services
- Ambedkar Overseas Education Fund for SC, STs
- Chief Minister Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Overseas Education Fund for BC and EBC Students
Kalyana Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for SC, ST, BC, EBC
- Shadi Mubarak Services for Minorities
Skill Upgradation Services
- Skill Upgradation (SC, ST) – Student Services
- Skill Upgradation (SC, ST) -Institution Services
Marriage Incentives Awards
- Marriage Incentives Award (Welfare of Persons with Disabilities)
- Inter Caste Marriage Incentives Award (SC Development)
Students applying for the scholarship should first check the eligibility criteria. After ensuring that they satisfy the criteria, they can apply. Students who are curious about filling out the registration form can check the eligibility requirements given below-
- Students in SC or ST category whose parent’s income is two lakhs or less per annum.
- Students belonging to the categories of BC, EBC, or disabled welfare students and parents whose income is 1 lakh or less per annum
- A student who maintains 75% attendance at the end of each quarter
- They belong to categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DWS (Disabled).
- Those belonging to SC/ST and BC, EBC and DWS (disabled) categories have annual parental income above 2 lakh and 1 lakh, respectively.
- Who got admission under management quota seats and sponsored seats?
- Who is pursuing online courses and part-time courses?
- EBC students studying Intermediate (Class 12) or equivalent.
- Courses offered by Open Universities to students belonging to BC, EBC, and DWS categories, MBBS, BDS, and Category B seats in distance mode
- Students are drawing stipends more than the total scholarship amount.
The State Government/Competent Authority recognizes all Post Matric Colleges in Telangana for the ePass Telangana scholarship.
Post-Matric Scholarship is offered to all Post-Matric programs of 1 year or more duration and approved by the concerned Board/University. These courses had divided into four groups. See the full distribution of courses under each group-
Include all professional courses like Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture, Technology, Veterinary, Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance, Business Administration, Commercial Pilot License Course and Degree and PG Courses in Computer Applications/Science.
Include technical graduate, other professional programs and PG programs, including (M.Phil, PhD and post-doctoral research) level programs not covered in Group-I. All postgraduate, C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc. courses, graduate-level diploma courses and all certificate-level courses.
Include all degree programs not included in Group I and Group II. It also includes National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) courses.
Intermediate, Intermediate Level Vocational Courses, ITI/ ITCs
Courses Not Eligible
The ePass Telangana Scholarship had not awarded for the following training courses-
- Private Pilot License Courses
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Courses
- Courses at State and All India Level Pre-Examination Training Centres.
To apply for the ePass Telangana Scholarship, candidates require a list of documents. The scholarship will not grant if the candidate fails to submit the documents.
Students should upload scanned documents of the following documents at the time of registration. You must upload documents as per the instructions provided in the registration tie.
- Mark sheets of qualifying examination and supporting documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate issued by the State Competent Authority
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Pass Book
- Bank Details
- Passport Size Photographs
How do you fill ePass Telangana application form?
Students who fill out the application form can follow the application procedure online.
- Applicants must first log in to Epass Telangana’s official website, telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the ePass Telangana homepage, students should open the scholarship tabs they wish to apply.
- For example- Pre Matric Scholarship Services, Post Matric Scholarship Services, etc.
- After selecting the desired scholarship, candidates will find the registration links on the page.
- Students should click on the latest registration link for the respective Category.
- If they need to register for renewal, they have to click for the same and other options in the same way.
- Students must enter personal, qualification, and bank details in the fields provided.
- Candidates must fill in all the elements carefully, as applications with wrong information will be rejected.
- After filling in all the info, candidates must review all the details and make necessary corrections.
- Candidates must enter the code and click the “Submit Application” button.
- Finally, applicants should take a printout of the filled ePass Telangana application form.
- They should submit a copy to the concerned school and college.
How to Check ePass Scholarship Fresh/Renewal Application Status?
- Open the official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Go through the ePass Telangana Scholarship Scheme
- Login with candidate details
- The applicant profile will display on the screen
- Click on the Know scholarship status link.
- Details will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details.
- If the scholarship status had been completed, the Status Verified option would appear on the screen.
- A pending status option will appear if the authorities do not confirm the scholarship.
- If the scholarship is successfully verified, the candidate will shortlist for the scholarship.
All concerned candidates should apply through the portal, telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in scholarships gov. The Union Human Resource Department has allocated 2,570 scholarships (merit scholarships) to the state of Telangana.
Scholarships had granted to students who had cleared the intermediate examinations. They had given for five years.
The annual income limit of ePass Telangana is Rs. 2.50 lakhs for Category-I students and Rs. 1.00 lakhs for Category – 2A, 3A and 3B.
The application process for the academic year 2021-22 for scholarships and fee reimbursement schemes for post Matric students will start online on the 14th of October at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.