MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, WEST BENGAL (MAKAUT), is a state university. It provides various professional courses and educational degrees in various engineering, management, and professional courses. This West Bengal University of Technology (WBU) was founded in the year 2001 has; various affiliated institutions and departments are linked and provide education in the West Bengal state. In this article, let us see the details about makaut login, the student login, syllabus, makaut registration by visiting makautwb.ac.in.
Student Login Portal
MAKAUT has provided a student login portal for every Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of technology, WB, and every college or institution affiliated.
After login, each student can see various activities like registration portal and academics such as making payment, syllabus check, checking scholarship, etc.
Students can check their college records, which include their personal information like admission information, internal information.
- Go to the official website of makautwb.ac.in.
- Click on “Registration” on the home page.
- Select your Academic Year.
- Enter user name & password.
- Click on the “Makut Login” button.
- Now you can check academy details and download marks lists and other educational information provided by the university.
- Registration Form is also available online at makautwb.ac.in.
- Click on Registration.
- Fill up the registration form online.
- After submission student has to take a printout of the filled-up form.
- Submit to the college along with your supporting documents and requisite registration fees.
- It represents the course objective.
- Clarifies the course structure.
- Gives understanding for the assignments and tests.
- It is a source from which students get an in-depth thought concerning the themes they will learn throughout the course.
Process of downloading the syllabus
- Go to makautwb.ac.in.
- Find the ‘Examination Portal’ tab on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Syllabus’ option.
- Select the respective option of course (AICTE, Non-AICTE courses).
- Click on the respective course from that list.
- View and download the syllabus.
Steps for Makaut ucanapply student portal:
- Go to makaut1.ucanapply.com.
- Select the STUDENT option on the home page.
- Student Login Portal will appear.
- Enter Username & Password.
- Click on Submit.