Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (Makaut), is a state university. It provides various professional courses and educational degrees in various engineering, management, and professional courses.
This West Bengal University of Technology (WBU) was founded in 2001; various affiliated institutions and departments are linked and provide education in the West Bengal state.
In this article, let us see the details about Makaut login, student login, syllabus, and Makaut registration by visiting Makaut.
|Size of Campus||40 acre|
|No. of affiliated Colleges||200|
|No. of schools||7|
|Number of courses||266|
|No. of cooperations||480|
|Number of scholarships||9; Merit-cum-means, Post-matric, Minority Category and Talent-based|
Student Login Portal
MAKAUT has provided a student login portal for every Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, WB, and every college or institution affiliated.
After login, each student can see various activities like the registration portal and academics such as making payments, syllabus checks, checking scholarships, etc.
|B.Tech||Rs 70,300 (1st Year Fees)||Inter with 45% + WBJEE|
|MBA||Rs 1.4 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|M.Tech||Rs 56,300 (1st Year Fees)||Pass in Graduation + GATE|
|BBA||Rs 58,200 (1st Year Fees)||Inter|
|B.Sc||Rs 61,400 (1st Year Fees)||Inter|
|M.Sc||Rs 60,300 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
Students can check their college records, including their personal information like admission and internal information.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Registration” on the home page.
- Select your Academic Year.
- Enter user name & password.
- Click on the “Makut Login” button.
- Now you can check academy details, download marks lists, and other educational information the University provides.
- Registration Form is also available online.
- Click on Registration.
- Fill up the registration form online.
- After submission student has to take a printout of the filled-up form.
- Submit to the college along with your supporting documents and requisite registration fees.
- It represents the course objective.
- Clarifies the course structure.
- Gives an understanding of the assignments and tests.
- It is a source from which students get an in-depth thought concerning the themes they will learn throughout the course.
Process of downloading the syllabus
- Go to the website.
- Find the ‘Examination Portal’ tab on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Syllabus’ option.
- Select the respective option of course (AICTE, Non-AICTE courses).
- Click on the respective course from that list.
- View and download the syllabus.
Steps for Makaut ucanapply the student portal:
- Go to the website.
- Select the STUDENT option on the home page.
- Student Login Portal will appear.
- Enter your Username & Password.
- Click on Submit.
The Maulana Abul Kalam University offers a range of merit-cum-means scholarships, post-matric scholarships, minority category scholarships and talent-based scholarships.
- Swami Vivekananda West Bengal Government Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
- Aikyashree – Minority Scholarship
- Scholarship to SC, ST and OBC students (Select North 24 Parganas as District)
- State Govt. stipend under Talent Support Programme
- National Scholarship Portal
- Minority Scholarship
- GATE Scholarship
- PMSSS J&K Scholarship
Infrastructure of MAKAUT
- Sports Complex
- Others include bus facility
Address: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
NH-12 (Old NH-34) Simhat, Haringhata, Nadia 741249, West Bengal
Phone: (033) 2321 0731/1327
Public Technical University.
MAKAUT B. Tech ranking by IIRF is 167 out of 192 colleges in India in 2022.
The University’s main campus is approximately 40 acres of land at Haringhata, District Nadia, provided by the Government of West Bengal.
CS/IT/Electronics/Physics or equivalent secure a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 6.75 of a seven-point grading system based on 10.0 in the qualifying examination or equivalent.