AKTU means Abdul Kalam Technical University, a well-known Uttar Pradesh university called UPTU. The registration process for this university has started for 2023, and the last date is March 30. This university offers admissions in B.Tech in more than 41 fields. The entry follows based on JEE mains exam results. If you want to register and know more about the registration process, admission process, fee and other details, read this article.
AKTU’s complete form is Abdul Kalam Technical University, a famous and prestigious university in Uttar Pradesh. In the past, this university was called UPTU; Uttar Pradesh Government changed its name to Abdul Kalam Technical University through an act amendment. This university provides courses for UG, PG and Doctoral education in different fields of study. They admit students in additional instructions like engineering, technology, house planning, hotel management, BBA, Pharmacy, Arts, Crafts etc.
The university accepts students annually by conducting online registration on the official website. They give admission to more than 4,00,000 students in different courses. The students must pass the UPSEE entrance-level examination to access this university. They also consider JEE Mains exam for an engineering degree. The other details of the admission process are given in the article.
|University Name||Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|university type||State university|
|Founded in||May 1, 2010|
|UG Courses||B.Tech, B.Pharma|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, MCA and M.Pharma|
|Address||Sec-11, Jankipuram, Vistar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
AKTU Admission 2023:
The last date to register for AKTU 2023 is March 30, 2023. The university provides various courses at UG, PG and Doctoral levels. Some of the university’s methods for students are B—Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharma, BBA, BSc, B.Com etc. To get admission to UG courses, students must complete their 10+2 studies. For PG courses, they must complete their relevant UG courses with a 50 % aggregate. After the admission process, the coursework will start in August. For PhD courses, students must have relevant experience in the system they want to take and 50% in their PG. Admission is given to eligible students after the entrance exam.
The registration fee to register for AKTU varies for different categories. It is,
- For General/OBC candidates, it is Rs.2000
- SC/ST/Handicapped/ Girls, it is Rs.1000
How to register for AKTU admission:
Follow the following steps in this article to register for the AKTU admission procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university using any browser.
- Then open the brochure and download it. Read all the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Next, click on the application link on the homepage and fill in the details.
- After filling in the details correctly, pay the entrance fee, i.e. Rs.1300 or Rs.650, according to your category.
- Then finally, after paying, download the registration form for future reference.
AKTU entrance exam 2023:
AKTU conducts an entrance exam to select students for their university. After the registration process, the exam is conducted as per the guidelines. The entrance exam for this university is called UPCET, and it is also called UPSEE, which is Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. The exam is conducted for UG is May 21 to May 31. Some of the entrance exams conducted in the process of admission to this university are,
- UPSEE(Uttar Prades State Entrance Exam) is an entrance exam for UG courses like B.Tech, B.Pharma and B.Arch.
- PGEE(Post Graduate Entrance Exam): This entrance exam is conducted for PG courses for students who have completed their UG education.
- UPSCE LEET(Uttar Pradesh State Entrance exam for Lateral Entry): This exam is conducted for students who want t join this university in their second year.
- UPSEE Biotechnology: UPSEE Biotechnology exam is for students who want to study Bio-Technology.
After the AKTU entrance exam, the results are officially released on their website. Follow the below steps to check the results of the exam.
- Firstly, open the official website of the exam.
- Then on the homepage, click on the ‘Exam results’ option.
- Then the results page will open; enter your hall ticket number and other details.
- Click on results, and the results will appear.
The courses available in AKTU are,
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of technology
- Masters of Hotel Management and Catering
AKTU means Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
Students must write the UPSEE exam to get admission to this university in different courses.
There are many courses at UG and PG levels. They are BTech, B.Pharma, B.Arch, BBA, M.Tech, MBA, MCA etc.
AKTU 2023 registration ends on March 30, 2023.