Ration card Telangana helps people in the lower sections of society. They can purchase food grains along with pulses at a reasonable price. A ration card is a document with a primary motive: its holder will receive food at affordable rates from the Public Distribution System.
|Post Name||Telangana Ration Card|
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies|
|Types of Ration Cards||FSC- Food Security Card|
AFSC- Antyodaya Food Security Card
AAY- Antyodaya Anna Yojana
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
The eligible citizens must apply for a ration card in Telangana. They can also check the ration card/FSC Card status by visiting the EPDS Telangana online portal.
- 1 Types Of Telangana Ration Card
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 How to apply online for a ration card in Telangana?
- 4 EPDS Telangana
Types Of Telangana Ration Card
There are mainly three different types of ration cards in Telangana. They are
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards
- FSC cards
Below are the eligibility criteria for the citizens to apply for the ration card:
- The person must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The citizen must not have a ration card or FSC card
- Applicant must belong to EWS
- An applicant who has expired ration cards can apply for a new one
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar card
- Identity Proof
- Electricity Bill
- Age proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Proof Certificate
How to apply online for a ration card in Telangana?
Follow the given steps to apply for a ration card in Telangana online.
- Visit the MeeSeva portal.
- Click on ‘Other Links
- Click on the option of Application Forms.
- Select the ‘Civil Supplies’ option.
- Select the ‘application for a new food security card’ option.
- The application will start downloading.
- Print the application form.
- Fill in the details on the primary section of the application form, such as the applicant’s name, gender, age, father’s name, mobile number, etc. Other sections include the qualification details, region, district, total family income, number of family members, etc.
- Attach the specified documents.
- Submit the form, documents, and a fee at the nearest MeeSeva centre.
How to search the new Telangana FSC Ration Card List?
Food and Civil Supplies (FSC), Telangana, updates the FSC List for the state online on the website.
Go to Food and Civil Supplies Telangana website.
Click on Food Security Cards on the first left side.
Clicking on the same, you are directed to the ePDS Telangana.
You can find Reports on the menu. Click on it.
A new page will open. Select the Ration Card Reports tab, and Click the FSC Card Status Report option.
A list will appear. To see the FSC report of your village, click on your particular District Name.
Another list according to the shops’ numbers you can see. Choose your shop number and go to the further steps.
The list shows the following details.
- House number
- Reference Number
- Ration Card Number
- Type of Ration Card
- Number of units
- Number of Gas Cylinders
- Date of approval by MRO/ASO
- Head of the family member’s name
- Card Pool Type
Find Food Security Cards (FSC) in Telangana OR Check the Status of the Ration Card
The payee can see their Ration Cards online in the following way.
- First, visit the Official Portal of food and civil supplies. Click the Food Security Cards.
- Click on the FSC Search tab on the left side menu.
Next, click on Ration Cards Search. From that, select the FSC Search option.
A new page will open. You can search your FSC details in three ways:
- Ration Card Number
- Old Ration Card Number
- FSC Reference Number
Enter all the details in the fields. Click on the Search. All the details will display on the screen.
According to the National Food Security Act, the Telangana government embedded TPDS through its EPDS Telangana Food Security Card:
- With the Food Security Card, poor people receive wheat, sugar, rice, kerosene, LPG, fertilizers, etc., at very reasonable costs in Telangana.
- The Government sets up shops to help FSC cardholders obtain the essential materials at reasonable prices.
- FSC card is a multi-useful card; it can be linked to the Aadhaar card and the cardholder’s bank account.
- The food security ration card is an important Identity document of the family.
You can apply for a Telangana ration card offline, also.
These are the required documents.
- Ration Card Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport-size photo
How to download the new FSC application form
Follow the below steps.
- Go to TS Mee Seva Website.
- Search for downloads. Select application forms
- Select Civil supplies.
- Click on Application for New Food Security Card
- The application form will be downloaded.
Follow the steps for offline apply
- Go to the MeeSeva centre.
- Ask for the application form for the new FSC.
- Fill in the details in the form with the correct data.
- Attach the necessary documents and photos.
- Pay the charges and submit the application form.
- You will get the application number on the acceptance slip.
- Keep the application number for future use.
How to register a Grievance
You can register a grievance. Call to Toll-Free Number 1967
1800-425-4614 (24/7 service is available).
- Go to the Official Website
- Click on Grievance Redressal Monitoring System.
- Click on Lodge grievances. Enter your Mobile Number and enter OTP.
How to check Telangana Ration Card Grievance status
Follow the steps.
- Go to Official Website.
- Click on Grievance Redressal Monitoring System.
- Click on View Status of your Grievance.
- A new page will open.
- You can either select complaint No or Mobile Numer.
Download T-Ration App
The application operates on two modules.
- G2C: Government to Citizen
- G2G: Government to Government
T-Ration App Services
These are the services.
- FSC Search
- Ration Card Allocation and Transaction
- FPS Allocation
- Application Status Report
- Aadhar Seeding Report
- ePOS Sale
- MeeSeva Status
Follow the below steps to download.
- Goto playstore
- Search for T-Ration App.
- Click on Download
Ration Card Contact Details
- Toll-Free Consumer helpline: 1967 & 180042500333
- Telephone No: 040-23336116
- Fax: 040-23318456
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies Department
Civil Supplies Bhavan, Erramanjil, Somajiguda, Hyderabad-500 082
Telangana’s Public Distribution System (PDS) is robust and ensures that economically weaker families benefit from food grains, pulses and more at discounted costs.
The state also has a ration card for households above the poverty line. So, if you fall under any eligible categories, ensure you get your ration card on time.
Go to the official website of EPDS. Click on the “FSC Search” icon and then select “FSC Application Search,” which is under the “Ration Card Search” on the next page.
The application process for a ration card or FSC can be completed online through the Telangana Civil Supplies Department’s official website. To apply online, the applicant must visit the website, register themselves, fill in the required details, and submit the application form and the necessary documents.
You must be a Telangana resident. It would be best if you did not hold/own any of the Telangana ration cards (AFSC, FSC, or Antyodaya Anna Yojna Cards). It would be best if you belonged to an economically weaker section (EWS) of society. You can apply for a Telangana ration card if you are newly married.
The application, verification, and card issuance process takes up to 30 days.
The documents needed to apply for Telangana Ration Card are original state proof, Aadhar Card, and Passport Size Photographs.