The Namo Tablet Yojana scheme provides Free tablets for the students of colleges. The tablets will provide a subsidized rate of Rs.1000 because the Government wants to implement new avenues of modern education in India by providing good quality technical products to the students so they can touch heights. Gujarat government had allocated Rs.252 Crore for Namo E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana.
- 1 Features of Namo Tablet Scheme:
Details of Namo E-Tablet Scheme Gujarat:
Namo E-Tablet: New Avenues of Modern Education through Tablets.
|Scheme Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched by||By Honorable CM Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||Giving tablets for 1000 Rs|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Scheme|
One more new scheme under the highly commendable Digital India is opening new avenues of modern education through the Namo Tablet Yojana launched by the Government of Gujarat. Under this scheme, all the students taking Admission in the first year of college and polytechnic courses are eligible to take Namo Tablet. Then can fill out the online application form for the Namo Tablet scheme.
Features of Namo Tablet Scheme:
The following are the silent features of this scheme:
- Poor and middle-class families will get tablets to assist their higher studies better. Hence poor and middle-class students will get this benefit.
- The plan will ensure that students are familiar with technology and can use these tools to aid their educational objectives.
- You will have to make a grant of Rs.1000 at the time of Admission to the college to get the tablet. It is a token price and is one of the cheapest rates at which this device has been made available.
- This tablet is 8000 rupees, the rest of which will be paid by the Government as a subsidy.
- This scheme has set a target to benefit about 3.5 lakh students.
The following specifications will be available on the tablet provided to the college students by the Gujarat Government in collaboration with the Education Department.
|Processor||1.3 GHz MediaTek|
|Internal Memory||8 GB|
|External Memory||64 GB|
|Camera||2 MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, six months for in-box accessories|
Benefits of Namo E-Tab Tablet Yojana:
- Facilities like smartphones and tablets will be made available to the students at a very low cost and without any problem.
- This scheme will bring renewal to education. Students will be able to become aware of the modern education system.
- According to this Namo Tablet Yojana, about 5 lakh students and women will benefit.
- Tablets and smartphones will be available to students at a very low cost. Thousand rupees will be taken as token money only.
- It is a big step for the Government so that missions like modern education and women empowerment has completed simultaneously.
Documents Required For Namo E-Tablet:
The following documents as required for applying the Namo tablet scheme:-
- Domicile(Residence) certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate (BPL)
- Caste certificate
Namo Tablet Registration Procedure:
Follow the procedure to register for Namo Tablet:-
- It would help if you visited your institute for online Registration in Namo E Tablet Yojana. All institutions will provide details of eligible candidates on their portal.
- Suppose you include it in the list of eligible candidates. You will have to log in through your unique Institute ID.
- You must select your name, category, and syllabus. by clicking on the “Add New Student” option.
- After this, you must enter your board and seat number and deposit the prescribed amount of Rs 1000.
- In the form of this payment, you will get a receipt which you will have to enter on the official portal of the institute.
Registration Through Offical Website:
- Please Go to the official website of Digital Gujarat. After this, the website’s homepage will open in front of you.
- On the website homepage, you can see some guidelines related to Namo E Tablet.
- You must follow these guidelines. The college/institute wherever you study can help by depositing Rs.1000.
- They will then deposit the money of 1000 Rs to the head of the institute.
- The system will generate a receipt against this payment.
- The receipt number and date will enter on the website.
- Finally, the tablet will provide to you.
Namo Tablet Yojana Contact Number:
Contact number: 079-26566000
The full form of the Namo tablet is New Avenues of Modern Education through Tablets.
Applicant should be a resident of Gujarat state.
CM Vijay Rupani.
The Gujarat government has invited applications for Namo Tablet Yojana in Digital Gujarat. Gov. in’s official website. You apply online for Namo E Tab.
Only permanent applicants of Gujarat can get benefits by applying for this Namo Tablet Yojana. The family income of the applicant should be at most Rs 1 lakh. The student must belong to the BPL category. A student must pass class 12th in this session.