- 1 What is OSEPA?
- 1.1 Services & Eligibility of OSEPA
- 1.2 How to add admission for a new student in school data?
- 1.3 How to register for OSEPA?
- 1.4 How to login for OSEPA?
- 1.5 How to add a new password when you forget an old Password?
- 1.6 How to get TC from OSEPA?
- 1.7 How to delete student’s fake, incorrect data from schools?
What is OSEPA?
Odisha state education program authority is an official and authority for elementary schools in Odisha to fulfill the complete free uniform distribution for every academic year. This OSEPA was applicable for all students except boys who belong to the APL category for class 1st to 8th classes free of cost uniforms are provided.
OSEPA Odisha has planned a budget of 25 crores for this purpose. It was a budget for 400 rupees for every student towards two pairs of uniforms and 200 rupees for a pair of shoes and socks of two pairs worth 200 rupees.
Present OSEPA Odisha project director was Bhupendra Singh Poonia. Bhupendra Singh Pooina, the project director of OSEPA Odisha, also said to schools to follow new guidelines issued by the Odisha government to purchase and distribute uniforms and shoes.
Not only that, but authorities also warn if they distribute poor quality material. Strong disciplinary and legal actions are taken if schools and students got poor quality materials. Along with that, Bhupendra Singh Poonia also issues orders for every district project head, education department officers, and other level field officials of the schools to have surprise visits suddenly, sometimes to check out the quality of the materials.
Services & Eligibility of OSEPA
- Through OSEPA, a student gets new admission.
- A student gets TC to change school.
- Students get free uniforms.
- Through OSEPA, you can check student attendance online.
- By using OSEPA, wrong or fake data of students is corrected.
- All the students from class 1st to 8th are eligible for OSEPA Odisha except boys of APL.
How to add admission for a new student in school data?
- First, visits the official website of osepa.odisha.gov.in.
- Select the extended MIS option.
- Then login to the website through User name and Password.
- A new window appears, then in the front line, you will find the student. Option-click on it, then it will display different options.
- Click on management student, then fill in the necessary details like district, school, fathers name, mothers name, date of admission, students name, date of birth, session, school admission number, Aadhaar number, address, gender,
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Then the dialogue box will appear then click on confirm.
- Finally, a new student id is generated.
How to register for OSEPA?
- To register for OSEPA, first, visit the official website.
- Then it will display the home window.
- Scroll down there; you will observe extended MIS, then click on it.
- Then you will get a login and sign in the window.
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Fill in details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, school name, class, address.
- Click on the submit button to finish the registration process.
How to login for OSEPA?
- First, visit the osepa.odisha.gov.in official website.
- Scroll down below there you find an extended MIS option. Just click on it.
- Then it will display the log-in dashboard.
- Then click on Username, Password, and Captcha.
- Therefore this is the process for login.
How to add a new password when you forget an old Password?
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage will appear to scroll down entirely; down there, you find an option extended MIS click on it.
- Then it will open a login window, just type Username and click on the “forget a password.”
- Then it will ask Mobile number for OTP.
- You will get OTP; type it.
- Then it will open a new window contains a new Password, Confirm Password.
- After entering a new password and confirm the Password, click on the ok button.
- Then the new password is updated.
How to get TC from OSEPA?
- To get TC from Odisha state, first, you need to visit the official website.
- A new window will appear, then scroll down the window to click on extended MIS.
- Again a new window will appear in their select student option.
- Again it will take you to a new window to fill in details like School name, Name of the student, Class, Section, Date of Birth, Student ID, and Admission Number.
- After that, a particular student column will appear. You need to select a student’s character like Good, Very Good, Bad, Very Bad, and reason for TC.
- Finally, click on the generate TC button.
- Click on the confirm option.
- To get TC again, go to the student option there select the view TC sub-option.
How to delete student’s fake, incorrect data from schools?
Some times a wrong entry of student details may appear to correct those or to delete those in the OSEPA application then follow the following steps for that process:
- Visit the official website a new window of the home page appears.
- Scroll down to select an extended MIS option.
- Again it will take to a new window then select on student option.
- Then click on sub-option of exit student.
- You need full the student’s details, like the name of a student, admission number, class, section.
- Below you will observe columns like initiative exit and remarks. Fill it.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Automatically it makes that particular student inactive.