HREX Haryana | Haryana Employment Exchange | Haryana Employment Fair | Haryana Rojgar Yojana | Haryana Job Fair 2021 | Haryana Rojgar Mela 2021 | HREX Registration
What is HREX Haryana?
Haryana Employment Department took initiation to provide employment opportunities to the educated youth who are unemployed in the state and conducting job fairs.
Unemployed youth who are eligible can apply for jobs by registering at Haryana Rojgar Portal 2021. HREX Haryana organized from 11th December 2019 at various places like Rohtak, Ambala, Hisar, and Gurugram.
Haryana Rojgar Mela 2021
Under Rojgar Mela 2021, every unemployed youth can participate with the qualifications of 10th, Intermediate, BA, BCom, BSc, Diploma, MA, etc., to get employment by the public and private companies.
In the job fair, many companies will participate and will allow the unemployed youth to select the company as of their wish.
In the HREX Haryana online portal provide jobs for all the beneficiaries for all kinds of qualifications. Companies from outside the country are also participating every year in district-level employment fair. By this Employment Mela, millions of unemployed youth selected and given jobs in their companies.
The educated unemployed youth can visit Haryana Rojgar Mela’s official portal and apply for the jobs to get employment.
Documents Required HREX Haryana
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Parent job proof in the state
- Certificate from Sarpanch/Municipal counsellor
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Experience Letter if any
Eligibility for HREX Candidate Registration
- Applicants must be Permanent Resident of Haryana state.
- The age of the applicant must be 18 years and above.
- Only educated unemployment youth are considered eligible under HREX.
HREX Registration and Application Process
- Unemployed youth who wants to register and apply online for Haryana Rojgar Exchange or Haryana Employment Exchange must visit the online portal.
- Click on Account and select register from the drop-down on the home page.
- Now a new page opens, select register as job seeker from the drop-down.
- Enter the mobile number, captcha code and click on send OTP. Enter the OTP generated to the mobile number and click on verify.
- After verifying, a new page opens with the application form for the job fair.
- Fill the application form with details of employment status, name, mobile number, password, etc.
- After filling the required information in the application form, click on sign up option.
- Now once visit the home and click on for hrex login.
- The application form will open and fill the form with personal details such as name, address, educational qualifications, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Finally check the details in the application form and click on submit option. Now the application for Haryana Employment Exchange finished.
HREX Haryana Login Process
- First, visit the official website of Haryana Employment Department.
- Click on Account and select sign-in from the drop-down on the home page.
- Enter the username, password, captcha code and click on the sign-in option.
- After sign-in to the account applicants can access and even check many details.
HREX Haryana Contact
- To contact HREX Haryana, citizens must visit the official website.
- Click on the “contact us” on the home page.
- All the contact details district wise will display on the screen.