Haryana Family Identity Card | Status of the PPP Card | Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra | Mera Parivar Haryana Download Family ID Card | Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Apply Online | Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan| Status of Family Identity Card | meraparivar.haryana.gov.in | Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Application Form
- 1 What is Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana?
- 1.1 Purpose of the Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Scheme
- 1.2 Uses of Parivar Pechchan Patra Haryana
- 1.3 Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Family ID Card
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Family ID Card Application Form
- 1.6 Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card Download & Check Status
- 1.7 How to change or update Haryana’s family ID card?
What is Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana?
In Haryana, the family identification card system-Parivar Pehchan Patra launched by Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, Haryana’s Chief Minister. The application process is now absolutely smooth beneath this scheme, every family of Haryana given a 14-digit unique identification number.
Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan is to provide the entire family with identification cards. These family identification cards are going to be ready for joint and separate families. To use beneath Haryana family identification theme, you no need to visit any office.
Online applications for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID) accepted on Mera Parivar Portal. You’ll be able to apply to urge your id card sitting reception through this portal. You will understand in depth the application process and other details in this report.
Purpose of the Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Scheme
The Aadhaar card shows a person’s identity, but now it is an essential part of this system that identity cards will be issued to all Haryana families. You will be able to obtain the entire family’s data via this identification card. Under this program, 54 lakh families have been covered. This system is useful Only for the people of Haryana. The state is planning to open 500 registration centers for family identification cards later. Under this method, it is mandatory to use the Aadhaar card.
Uses of Parivar Pechchan Patra Haryana
Under this system, data will be obtained from all households.
- All available data will be submitted to the portal according to the family members’ age and qualifications.
- Through this process, you will verify which participant has earned the advantage of which method.
- With this program, it would be easier for officials to identify the beneficiaries.
- The applicants will thus get profit from the schemes.
- For this system, used software technology.
- With this help, sitting in one location, you will be able to get all the details.
- If it is to fix any change or problem, you should not go to any center for it. The portal will automatically connect all your details and upload them.
- In Haryana, it is only possible to benefit from old pensions and all other forms of pensions through a family identity card.
- If a girl gets married, then the girl’s name is deleted from the father’s family portal and added to the husband’s family.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Family ID Card
After applying for the Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan scheme, the government will provide the family identification card for the applicants. When required, you’ll be able to use this card anywhere.
Haryana Family ID Card New Update
Additional Deputy Commissioner Sampark Singh requested all the voters of Haryana to urge family identity cards. He has said that voters must own Haryana Family identification to avail all government schemes within the returning time. Voters requested to advise Haryana Family’s identification before ten Gregorian calendar month 2020.
All World Health Organization Those who haven’t got their family identification ought to get family identification soon as attainable. People who already got family identification to get their family identification updated for free of price in any respect CSC centers.
Haryana Family’s identification linked with many other state schemes like an adulthood Pension scheme, Widow Pension scheme, Family Pension scheme, Ladli, wedding Shagun scheme, Ration Allocation, etc. In future times Haryana Family identification document is crucial for various government schemes like BPL card, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, urge state allowance, use in Saksham Yojana, etc.
Each subject of Haryana must urge a family’s identification. The extra Deputy Commissioner requests all the voters to update their Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra from the closest CSC center and avail government schemes as shortly as attainable.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Ration Card (option)
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Family ID Card Application Form
Only the operator of the CSC / Saral centers has the right to set up the application. By paying a lower fee, you will be eligible to register for the family identification card. Let us know the Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana apply online procedure.
- First of all, one has to go to the department’s official website. Mera Parivar site meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
- The officer concerned would then login to the login page of the operator after this.
- They will then take the necessary documentation and details from you and submit an online family identification card application.
- After the application process completed, a receipt of the application number given to the applicants for future reference.
- Your family identification card number establishes after some time, and you will also be able to download the identity card.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card Download & Check Status
If you have applied and want your family ID card to be downloaded, follow this:
- Go to the online portal of the Haryana Family ID Card Download page first.
- Now, at the given location, enter the family ID (number) and download your card from here if generated.
- Enter your Aadhaar number below to know the application status, or go to this page – https://status.saralharyana.nic.in/
How to change or update Haryana’s family ID card?
It is a straightforward process. If you have to change something after creating the ID and after getting the card, then understand this procedure:
- Go to the official portal – meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
- Now click on the option “Update Family Details.”
- You’re going to be asked now whether you have a family ID. If this is not right, you will be asked for information about Aadhaar.
- After that, by giving a Family ID or Aadhaar Number, you can change it online.