Canara Bank has provided a wide range of financial products and improved customer service to its consumers. The bank has selected many methods to access and check bank details such as bank balance, mini statement, latest transactions, and so on to ensure that every user may benefit from these goods. Customers can now monitor their bank accounts through missed call service, SMS banking, internet, or mobile banking. On this page, you can get information about the Canara bank, such as checking the Canara Bank balance.
How to check Canara Bank Balance:
There are various methods to check the Bank Balance.
Canara Bank Balance Check by missed call:
The bank has launched a missed call banking service that allows customers to access various services such as account balance inquiries, mini statements, home loan information, and more.
Customers can call a missed call to verify their Bank account balance in English.
Customers can call a missed call to check their Canara Bank account balance in Hindi.
Customers can also phone Canara Bank’s missed call line to examine the latest five transactions.
Procedure to check the Canara bank balance through missed call:
The following are the steps for checking the bank balance through missed calls.
- The consumer must phone the bank’s registered mobile number with a missed call regarding any services.
- If the customer does not use the same cell number to inquire about their balance using the missed call, they will receive an SMS stating that the number is not with the Mobile Banking services.
- For English, dial 0-9015-483-483 or 0-9015-613-613. (for Hindi).
- The call will be automatically disconnected.
- Canara Bank will send you an SMS with your current account balance.
How can I check my Canara bank account balance online?
Customers can use Internet Banking to access their bank accounts at Canara Bank. The customer must first register for online banking services to do so.
To begin, the customer must enter their Customer ID and Password into the Canara Bank Net Banking page.
It will display the customer’s bank account on the screen after login. Select ‘Bank Details’ from the drop-down menu.
The bank balance and statement option will appear on the next screen.
Canara Bank Net Banking allows account holders to view their bank statements, access mini-statements, open savings accounts, initiate FD/RDs, and make financial transfers. Hence, you must register for net banking to check the balance online. So, we are providing the details here.
Suppose you do not have net banking for your account. You can register on your own with the following steps.
Steps for self-registration:
Customers who have current debit/credit cards or are the first holder of a joint account with either operating condition can self-register for net banking. The following are the requirements for self-registration.
- You should have a valid debit or credit card for self-registration.
- There must be a valid email address linked to the bank account.
- You should have a valid mobile phone number to the bank account.
- Customer Identification Number
- Account number (13 digits)
After registering, you can check the Canara bank balance online.
How can I check my account balance in the Canara Bank app?
The Google Playstore and the Apple App Store have the Canara Mobile Banking application. Users can check their Bank account balance and access their bank account using this mobile app at any time and from anywhere.
Canara Bank account holders can use the Canara Bank Mobile Banking app to access services and features such as balance inquiry, mini statement, fund transfer, cheque book request, and more. The following are all of Canara Bank’s mobile banking applications that account holders can use to check their account balance:
- Canara Bank Digital app provides all banking solutions, including fund transfers using IMPS, RTGS, and NEFT.
- E-Infobook from Canara: This app checks account balances and give bank statements to the customers.
- Canara DiYa: An app that allows you to start an online savings account and receive monthly e-statements.
So, you can download any of the apps based on your requirement.
The toll-free number of Canara Bank is as follows.
You can contact the above number anytime. It will be available 24/7 to help the customers.
How can I check my Canara Bank account balance by SMS?
To check your Bank account balance through SMS, send an SMS to the Missed Call number. After completing a one-time registration process, send a text message to 09015483483 from your registered mobile number to know about the balance of your Canara Bank account.
For more information about the Canara Bank, visit the official website.