Canara Bank has provided a wide range of financial products and improved customer service to its consumers. The Bank has selected many methods to access and check bank details such as bank balances, mini statements, latest transactions, and so on to ensure that every user may benefit from these goods. Customers can now monitor their bank accounts through missed call service, SMS, internet, or mobile banking. On this page, you can get information about Canara Bank, such as checking the Canara Bank balance.
|Canara Bank Balance Check
|Give Missed call to 09015734734
|Canara Balance Check No
|Give Missed a call to 09015483483
|Balance Check Number – Toll-Free
1800 103 0018
1800 208 3333
1800 3011 3333
|Balance Enquiry Outside of India (User charges would apply)
- 1 How to check Canara Bank Balance:
- 1.0.1 Canara Bank Balance Check by missed call:
- 1.0.2 Procedure to check the Canara bank balance through missed calls:
- 1.0.3 How can I check my Canara bank account balance online?
- 1.0.4 How can I check my account balance in the Canara Bank app?
- 1.0.5 How can I check my Canara Bank account balance by SMS?
- 1.0.6 Check the last five transactions in Canara Bank.
- 1.0.7 Mobile Applications
- 1.0.8 Contact Details
- 1.0.9 FAQs
How to check Canara Bank Balance:
There are various methods to study the Bank Balance.
- By Balance Enquiry Number
- Give Missed Call to Balance Check
- Canara Bank account Balance Check by SMS.
- Through Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- The Canara Bank Passbook
- The Canara Bank ATM
- USSD Banking
Canara Bank Balance Check by missed call:
The Bank has launched a missed call banking service that allows customers to access various services such as account balance inquiries, mini statements, home loan information, and more. Customers can call a missed call to verify their Bank account balance in English is 0-9015-734-734.
- Customers can call a missed call to check their Canara Bank account balance in Hindi is 0-9015-483-483
- Customers can also phone Canara Bank’s missed call line to examine the latest five transactions is 0-9015-613-613
Procedure to check the Canara bank balance through missed calls:
The following are the steps for checking the bank balance through missed calls.
- The consumer must phone the Bank’s registered mobile number with a missed call regarding any services.
- If the customer does not use the same cell number to inquire about their balance using the missed call, they will receive an SMS stating that the number is not with the Mobile Banking services.
- For English, dial 0-9015-483-483 or 0-9015-613-613. (for Hindi).
- The call will be automatically disconnected.
- Canara Bank will send you an SMS with your current account balance.
|Balance check in English
|Balance check in Hindi
|For last five transactions
How can I check my Canara bank account balance online?
Customers can use Internet Banking to access their bank accounts at Canara Bank. The customer must first register for online banking services to do so. To begin, customers must enter their Customer ID and Password into the Canara Bank Net Banking page.
It will display the customer’s bank account on the screen after login. Select ‘Bank Details’ from the drop-down menu. The bank balance and statement option will appear on the next screen.
Canara Bank Net Banking allows account holders to view bank statements, access mini-statements, open savings accounts, initiate FD/RDs, and make financial transfers. Hence, you must register for net banking to check the balance online. So, we are providing the details here. Suppose you do not have net banking for your account. You can register on your own with the following steps.
Steps for self-registration:
Customers with current debit/credit cards or the first joint account holder with either operating condition can self-register for net banking. The following are the requirements for self-registration.
- You should have a valid debit or credit card for self-registration.
- There must be a valid email address linked to the bank account.
- You should have a valid mobile phone number in the bank account.
- Customer Identification Number
- Account number (13 digits)
After registering, you can check the Canara bank balance online.
How can I check my account balance in the Canara Bank app?
The Google Playstore and the Apple App Store have the Canara Mobile Banking application. Users can check their Bank account balance and access their bank account using this mobile app at any time and from anywhere.
Canara Bank account holders can use the Canara Bank Mobile Banking app to access services and features such as balance inquiries, mini statements, fund transfers, chequebook requests, and more. The following are all of Canara Bank’s mobile banking applications that account holders can use to check their account balance:
- Canara Bank Digital app: It provides all banking solutions, including fund transfers using IMPS, RTGS, and NEFT.
- E-Infobook from Canara: This app checks account balances and gives bank statements to customers.
- Canara DiYa: An app that allows you to start an online savings account and receive monthly e-statements.
So, you can download any of the apps based on your requirement.
Contact Details: The toll-free number of Canara Bank is as follows.
You can contact1800-425-0018 number anytime. It will be available 24/7 to help the customers.
How can I check my Canara Bank account balance by SMS?
To check your Bank account balance through SMS, send an SMS to the Missed Call number. After completing a one-time registration process, text 09015483483 from your registered mobile number to learn about your Canara Bank account balance. For more information about the Canara Bank, visit the official website.
Check the last five transactions in Canara Bank.
These are the following ways you have to follow.
By giving Missed call: Give a missed call on 09015734734. Once you give a missed call, you will receive an SMS mentioning details of the last five bank transactions.
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD): You have to Dial *99#, give the language code, Next enter IFSC (CNRB) or CNB, enter the code for mini statement (2) and then enter your UPI pin to get the mini statement.
Visit Canara Bank ATM: Insert your debit card into the ATM, enter a pin (4 digits), and select mini statement to get the details of the last few transactions.
By sending SMS: Type CANTXN<space>userid<space>MPIN and send to 5607060 from your registered mobile number.
These are the following mobile applications for its canara bank customer.
- Download Canara Bank App
- Login to the account using mPIN
- Move to the cards section.
- Choose the Credit Cards option.
- Select the card number you want to proceed with
- Select transaction details
- Submit the request
CANDI mobile banking app
It is the Canara digital application for mobile banking, including funds transfer through NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
They can check their account balance and access online bank account statements.
It helps generate OTPs for banking authentication online in case of a low mobile network connection.
- Call Center: Toll-Free No. (24*7) 18001030/1800 425 0018/1800 103 0018/+91 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
- Canara Bank, Head Office, Bangalore: 080 22221581/582/0490/0491/1788/ 1789/ 1790/1984/1985/1986
- EPABX: 080- 22221581/582/0490/0491/1788/ 1789/ 1790/1984/1985/1986
- Email: email@example.com
The Bank is a Government of India undertaking.
Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 2000/- for Urban/Metro branches, Rs. 1000/- for Semi-Urban branches and Rs. 500/- for Rural branches.
1800-425-0018, 1800 3011 3333. You can call these two numbers.