- 1 SAAR Maharashtra
- 1.1 SAAR Portal Maharashtra
- 1.2 Registration Process
- 1.3 SAAR Login and Application process:
- 1.4 FAQS:
Maharashtra state common entrance test cell has introduced a new admission portal for 2019-2020. SAAR portal Maharashtra makes the admission process easy for students entering the degree or engineering courses for the upcoming academic year. This portal is named as SAAR application portal. SAAR is the abbreviation for the SETU Assisted Admission Registration for admission into the engineering, medical, pharmacy, and various professional courses.
SAAR Portal Maharashtra
Before DET, Maharashtra used to take the admission process for all the professional courses, and DMER Maharashtra used to take the admission process for all other medical courses.
In 2019, Maharashtra common admission test cell launched SETU Assisted Admission Registration (SAAR) portal for all the admissions in common.
There will be a common application form for the students who have completed their 12th class and seek admissions into degree courses on this portal.
All students eligible for admission and who have appeared for at least one common entrance test can register on the Maharashtra Admission Portal. After registering, they should fill the common application form for admission into various courses.
The students can enter multiple common entrance test details in the application form. To know more about the registration process of the SAAR Maharashtra portal, read this article completely.
Here is the complete registration process for the SAAR portal. The below are the step-by-step process for registering into the SAAR portal Maharashtra.
- At first, you should visit the official portal of the Maharashtra admission portal.
- Click on the register button for new registration. A new registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details correctly. All the fields marked with ” * ” are to be filled compulsorily as they are mandatory.
- After filling the registration form completely and correctly, submit the form to complete the registration process.
- Now, you will get the login details for the SAAR portal.
Mahaswayam – Employment Portal Registration and Login
SAAR Login and Application process:
- Log in to the SAAR portal by visiting the official website you have used to register before. After visiting the SAAR portal, click on the login button and enter your login credentials.
- Now choose the nearest SETU Kendra for processing your admission procedure.
- Upload the basic documents to the portal. Now, you have to fill the course-specific application for admission into the specific course.
- Here, you can find the separate link for the admission portal on the exam details column in this portal.
- Now, fill the course-specific or the common application form as per the schedule mentioned in the brochure.
- Again you have to upload the remaining documents required as per the specified course.
- As the next step in the admission process, you have to pay the fee required for the verification process.
- Select the slot for the document verification at the nearest SETU as per the mentioned schedule.
- Candidates can enter multiple CET details like MHT CET, JEE MAIN, NEET, etc., and the portal will automatically give the eligible courses list.
Note: Now, this SAAR portal is not available, and changed to State common entrance test cell, Maharashtra. Click on the official link to continue to register in the portal. Here from the notifications section, you will be redirected to the course-specific admission portal. From here, you can register and apply for the admission process.
What is the SAAR portal Maharashtra?
SAAR portal Maharashtra, the website launched by the Maharashtra state common entrance test cell in 2019 to complete the admission process through one single portal.
All the document verification processes and admission into various professional courses, made through this SAAR portal. But now, another updated website called State common entrance test cell, Maharashtra, came into use.
Where can I register for the admission process into various courses under Maharashtra state?
You should visit the official website of CET cell in Maharashtra state. Under the notification section, you can find the link to register for the admission process of a particular course.
What are the main certificates for the admission process under Maharashtra state?
It will be different for different courses once you register in the admission portal for a specific course. Then you can get to know all the details about the required documents in the portal itself. All the candidates can find it by logging into their candidate portal.
When do we have to register for the admission process?
The registration process will be open as per the schedule given by the CET cell for the admission process. Keep checking the portal as per the schedule and register in time.