- 1 What is Edudel Delhi?
- 1.1 Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021
- 1.2 Edudel Nursery Admission Reservations & Age Limit
- 1.3 Schedule for Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Required Documents
- 1.6 How to Apply for Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021?
- 1.7 Selection Procedure of Delhi Nursery Admission 2021
- 1.8 How to get the School information on Edudel?
- 1.9 How to View Attendance Report?
- 1.10 How to View EWS/DG/Freeship Result?
- 1.11 Grievance Procedure of Parents/Children
What is Edudel Delhi?
The government of Delhi initiated to give education to every student and every part of the country. As a part of it, the Directorate of education directed private schools in Delhi required reserving 25% of seats for EWS admission. The online process of the Edudel Delhi nursery admission 2021 process is supposed to start this month of February for EWS/DG students. For more details, go through the online website of edudel.nic.in.
At present, the government is about to start Delhi Nursery Admission 2021, a new program. All the parents from EWS/DG can now grab the information like the procedure to apply for admission, admission schedule, eligibility for admission, etc.
Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021
Delhi government took the initiative for the child who belongs to economically weaker sections and disadvantaged category.
Under the Delhi Nursery Admission 2021, the government will finance the pre-school studies for the eligible students.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria can now apply for admission in 2021. Under the Right to Education Act 2009, there are 25% reserved seats for EWS/DG students; they do not need to pay the fee.
In Delhi, there are nearly 1700 private schools that have approximately 1.25 Lakh seats for Nursery Admission 2021.
Registration Procedure Commence
As per the Delhi government, the EWS admission date starts from 18 February 2021 across 1700 private schools for Nursery, kg, and 1st class students.
The EWS/DG admission last date is on 4 March 2021. The schools of Delhi already notified the reserved seats to the Education Department on 15 February 2021.
Students around 75% seats and the rest 25% seats for EWS/DG students in Nursery to the general category. Due to Corona Pandemic, the application process is online for the year 2021.
Parents must visit the schools’ online portal and apply for EWS admission by submitting essential documents like the Aadhaar card & Birth Certificate of the child, passport-sized photos of the child, mother/father/guardian, family photo, and address proof.
Points to be noted for Edudel EWS Admission
The first list of selected candidates for EWS Admission will upload on 20 March 2021, and the second list will release after five days of the first list. If there is any subsequent list, it releases on 27 March 2021.
The EWS admission process ends on 31 March 2021. The Delhi government gave the private schools autonomy to decide on their admission criteria and upload them on the Directorate of Education’s official website by 17 February 2021.
Some private schools are not showing interest in including 62 criteria abolished by the Delhi government in 2016.
The criteria include parent’s education, profession, food habits, income, etc. The schools must only charge Rs 25 for an application form, and it is mandatory.
Edudel Nursery Admission Reservations & Age Limit
There are many rules regarding the reservations and age limit included by the education department of Delhi.
As per the rules, the child must have at least four years of age to take EWS admission in Nursery, five years for the kinder garden, and less than six years for 1st class.
The seats allotted for EWS/DG children are 22%, and the remaining 3% reserved for the children with special needs.
Delhi Directorate of Education will conduct the EWS admission for the children by the centralized process.
Schedule for Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021
Online Registration Commence date
18 Feb 2021
EWS Admission last date to fill the application form
4 March 2021
The first list of selected for admission
20 March 2021
Second list selected for admission
25 March 2021
EWS admission last date for completion of the process
31 March 2021
Classes commence on
1 April 2021
- The age limit for Nursery or pre-school children must be 3-5 years. For Kinder garden or Pre-primary, the age must be 4 to 6 years, and for 1st class, it is 5 to 7 years as of 31 March 2021.
- Family income must be less than one Lakh per year.
- Children from economically weaker sections and disadvantaged categories are eligible.
- Only the permanent resident of Delhi can apply for Edudel.
- Income Certificate
- Resident proof like Ration Card
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Date of birth certificate
How to Apply for Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021?
- First, the applicants must visit the Directorate of Education’s official website to apply for edudel Delhi nursery admission 2021.
- Click on EWS/DG admissions and EWS/Freeship admissions on the home page.
- A new page opens; search for the Registration for new users and click on the option.
- It directs to a new page with a registration form appears.
- Fill the registration form with the required information carefully.
- Create the registration ID and remember the ID and password for future reference.
- Login into the portal with ID and password to fill the rest of the application form.
- Upload the required documents in PDF/JPEG format.
- Finally, preview the filled application form thoroughly and click on submit option.
- Take a printout of the form after submitting it for future use.
Selection Procedure of Delhi Nursery Admission 2021
- The school will access all the applications to prepare a rank list.
- To prepare a merit list, the school considers factors like the distance of the applicant’s home to school, girl child, single child, alumni parents, etc.
- There will be a lucky draw system to select the students from the economically weaker section.
- Parents must follow the guidelines for admission.
- The selected children for admission are supposed to report to the school according to directions from the school.
How to get the School information on Edudel?
- To get the school information of Edudel, first, visit the official website of the Delhi Education Department website, click here.
- Click on the school information on the home page.
- A new page opens; select the district, zone, school and click on the go option.
- Now the list of all the school information will appear on the screen.
- Finally, Download the list and view the school information.
How to View Attendance Report?
- First, visit the official website of Edudel Delhi to view the attendance report.
- Click on the attendance report on the home page.
- Now select the attendance report for employees or students.
- Again select the date and category and click on the next option.
- Finally, the report will display on the screen.
How to View EWS/DG/Freeship Result?
- To view the EWS/DG/Freeship result, visit the official website of edudel.nic.in/welcome.htm.
- On the home page, click on EWS/DG Admissions and EWS/Freeship Admissions.
- A new page opens. Click on EWS/DG/Freeship result 2020-2021.
- Again a new page appears; enter the registration number, date of birth, and click on submit option.
- EWS/DG/Freeship result will appear on the screen.
Grievance Procedure of Parents/Children
Under grievance procedure, parents/children can lodge, reprint and also check the status of grievance.
- To lodge Grievance, parents/children must visit the official website of edudel.nic.in/welcome.htm.%