- 1 Mahaswayam
- 1.1 Mahaswayam Portal
- 1.2 Objectives of this Rojgar Mahaswayam
- 1.3 Facilities Available
- 1.4 Mahaswayam Portal Benefits
- 1.5 Selection mode of Rojgar Mahaswayam Registration
- 1.6 Eligibility for Employment Mahaswayam
- 1.7 Required Documents
- 1.8 Mahaswayam Registration Process
- 1.9 Mahaswayam Login Process
- 1.10 Complaint Registration
Maharashtra government has started a unified web portal for Rojgar Mahaswayam Registration. The facility of this online portal is given to the unemployed people of Maharashtra who are looking for employment registration.
Educated unemployed people can register themselves online by visiting mahaswayam.gov.in, and citizens must do Registration and Mahaswayam login to access the job information issued by various institutions easily.
Rojgar Mahaswayam Registration will provide very easy access to jobs for specified job seekers by various employers. The first Maharashtra government had three parts of the Mahaswayam portal, first employment for youth (MahaRojgar), second skill development (MSSDS), and third self-employment (Mahaswayamrojgar). The government had started different portals for these three parts, which have now been added under Maharashtra Mahaswayam Employment Registration Portal. Therefore, interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get jobs can apply online by visiting the official website of Mahaswayam Employment and can become self-reliant by getting a job.
Objectives of this Rojgar Mahaswayam
- Even after being educated, many unemployed people are in the state, not getting jobs. Because of this, he is living dependent on his family tax.
- Considering these problems, the state government has launched mahaswayam Employment Registration Portal; this scheme provides employment opportunities to the state’s youth and makes them self-reliant through this online portal.
- Through this mahaswayam Employment Registration Maharashtra scheme, by the coming year 2022, 4.5 crore work-skilled young persons are to be created, for which 45 lakh work-skilled persons will have to be prepared by the state every year for the next ten years.
- In addition, rojgar mahaswayam registration will provide easy access to jobs for specified job seekers by various employers.
- Corporation plan
- Self-employment scheme
- Self-employment loans online
- Information related to loan eligibility, terms and conditions, loan sanction, loan documents, etc
- Application status
- Loan repayment status
- EMI calculator
- Helpline number etc.
Mahaswayam Portal Benefits
- This portal is beneficial to the unemployed youth of the state.
- The state’s youth looking for jobs can register through this online web portal and get employment opportunities.
- Through this Maharashtra Mahaswayam Portal, information related to any skill training, job vacancy, and entrepreneurship development in the state is easily found in one place.
- Training institutes can also register themselves on the portal and advertise themselves and their institutions here.
- Through this portal, it is easy for the youth of the state to get employment.
- The skill training mission of the Government of India is also being promoted through this portal.
Selection mode of Rojgar Mahaswayam Registration
The process of selection under Mahaswayam Registration Maharashtra is as follows:
- Written exam
- Skill test
- Viva-voce test
- Psychological test
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Eligibility for Employment Mahaswayam
- Individuals must be permanent residents of Maharashtra State.
- Anyone of the age of 14 years or above can register as Job Seekers.
- The candidate will have to update the data like educational qualification, experience, acquired skills, contact details, etc.
- Aadhar Card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Acquired skill certificate
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo.
- State job proof of mother or father.
- Certificate issued by MLA or MP.
- Certificate issued by municipal councilor sarpanch.
- Address proof.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or head of school.
Mahaswayam Registration Process
- Go to the official website of mahaswayam.gov.in.
- Click on the “Employment” option on the home page.
- A new page will appear.
- Search for relevant jobs by entering skill/education/district.
- Click on the “Register” option.
- The registration form will open.
- Fill in all the details.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter OTP sent on your mobile.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
- The next page will open, which contains personal details, qualification details, contact.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Click on create account button.
- Then SMS/email is sent to the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Click on submit button.
Rojgar Mahaswayam Registration offline:
If you want to apply the offline method, then follow the below steps
- Visit the nearest employment exchange.
- Ask for a registration form.
- Fill in all the required information in the registration form, such as name, address, etc.
- Attach the necessary documents with the registration form.
- Take all original documents to the employment exchange.
- Submit the application form to the employment exchange.
- Take the receipt.
Mahaswayam Login Process
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Employment” option
- Enter aadhaar card number or registration number and password.
- Click on Login.
- You will go to the rojgar dashboard page.
- Click on the “Job Search” link.
- Enter your skill or sector.
- Click on the Search button.
- You can see a list of jobs for that you can apply for that skill or sector.
- Click on the “Apply” option if you want to apply for the job.
- A popup on the screen will appear.
- A form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the form.
- Click on apply.
- Go to the official website mahaswayam.gov.in.
- On the home, click on the Grievance option below.
- A form to register a complaint will open.
- Fill in all the information asked in this form like Personal Details, Address and Contact Details, Grievances, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- It is the process of registering your complaint.