- 1 About TNSAND
- 2 TNSAND Sand Booking Mobile App
- 3 TN SAND Vehicle Registration
- 4 TNSAND Lorry Owner Registration
- 5 TNSAND Sand Booking Online
- 6 TNSAND Online Sand Booking Status Check
- 7 TN Sand Other Services
- 8 TNSAND Booking Helpline Numbers
Sand Booking App and portal for TN Sand Booking, Vehicle registration, and Lorry Owner Registration online. The main reason for this is to ease Tamil Nadu Sand booking and tracking the order online through TNSAND.
There is also a separate portal for registering a vehicle for delivering sand orders. Tamil Nadu government took initiation to make the booking process easy.
The government made sand booking mandatory only through TNSAND through the official website or mobile app. The reason for sand booking made online is for the transparency that no middle man benefits.
Other than Sand booking, people can also know their booking status, move order, request refund, vehicle list, and refund status and payment verification through the online portal. The online booking system for purchasing sand is mandatory from July 1st, 2017.
TNSAND Sand Booking Mobile App
We can now make the TN sand bookings from our mobile phones only, rather than visiting the official website. People can book the sand only through the official website or the Tamil Nadu Sand App’s mobile app.
Using the app, one can make a sand booking, vehicle registration, lorry owner registration, and check the status. TNSAND app is available in Google Play Store to download and install.
Mobile App is also available on the official website. If we visit the site, we will find the option “Get it on Google Play” and “Available on the App Store.” So from there, we can download and install Android and Apple phones.
TN SAND Vehicle Registration
Tamil Nadu government tied up with the transport companies in the state to transport the Sand at doorsteps.
There were many complaints by the people about irregular and high prices charged by transport companies.
So the government initiated that vehicle owners also must register for transporting Sand. Vehicle Owners must register in the portal by following the below steps.
- Vehicle owners have to visit the official website.
- We can find “Vehicle Registration” on the home page. Click on that option.
- A form opens where the vehicle owner has to fill with details like Mobile number, Vehicle registration number, Owner profile, a Manufacturing company, National or State permit, Vehicle type, etc.
- After that, click on the Save button. Now you are registered and can “sign-in” to check the details.
TNSAND Lorry Owner Registration
- The Lorry owners also had an option to register in the TN Sand portal.
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on, “Are you waiting for Sand.”
- An application form opens for lorry owners’ registration.
- Fill the form with the required information.
- After filling the form, click on “Register.”
- Now the lorry owner can log in and check the details at any time.
TNSAND Sand Booking Online
- The people who want sand can book it online by visiting the website.
- Now on the home page, click on “The General Public” at the top right corner of the page.
- The application form opened where we have to fill the form with all possible details and click on “Create Booking.”
- Now we are directed to another page where we get the application reference number. By this number, we can check the status and also track the booking.
TNSAND Online Sand Booking Status Check
- If people want to check the status of their sand booking, they must visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on “The General Public” at the top right corner of the page.
- A page appears where we find “Booking Status,” click on that.
- Enter the reference number or the vehicle number, Captcha code, and click on the search button.
- Now the status of sand booking is shown on the screen.
TN Sand Other Services
People can also Move Orders, Request Refunds, Refund Status, and Payment Verification through the website.
Now the government is provided whats-app service even for the customers to register complaints on online payments. The government will immediately consider the claim and acts appropriately.
TNSAND Booking Helpline Numbers
Contact Number: 044-40905555, 9566222479, 9940498760
Email: email@example.com, Whats-app: 9384827276