It is illegal to drive any vehicle without RC in India. You can apply for a registration certificate online and offline. After applying, you can download the helpful registration certificate during any verification. The article below contains the download procedure details, application, and other information.
What is a vehicle RC?
Every vehicle will have a registration number, called an RC, available on the registration certificate. This certificate is under the Indian government. Every vehicle owner of Telangana must have a valid Registration certificate to travel freely in and out of the state. This certificate is valid for up to 15 years after registration. It expires after its validity; you can renew it for five years. A vehicle owner can get a temporary registration certificate valid for up to 1 month. You can get the details of its application and download it in this article.
How to apply for a vehicle RC?
You can apply for a vehicle RC by following the below steps.
- First, visit the RTO office that is located near your location.
- Then after visiting, the vehicle will go through the verification and inspection process.
- Now fill the Form 20 will your details to get the registration certificate.
- Next, the authority of the RTO will take the imprint of the chassis number.
- They ask for your documents; submit them.
- Now pay the registration fee that varies accordingly and take the receipt.
Documents required to get a vehicle RC is,
- Id proof
- Age proof
- Vehicle insurance copy
- Purchase invoice of the vehicle
- PAN card
- temporary registration copy
- registration fee
- Form 20
- form 22
- Form 21
- Form 34
- Address proof
Vehicle RC fee:
The fees for registering the vehicle RC differ from vehicle type to type. The following are the fees for a different vehicle.
|Light motor vehicle||Rs.200 for non-transport vehicle and Rs.300 for commercial vehicle|
|Imported motor vehicle||Rs.800|
|Not mentioned vehicle||Rs.300|
How to download vehicle RC Telangana online?
Telangana government provides an RTA m-wallet app. Through this app, vehicle owners can apply for a driver’s license, RC, and other documents related to a vehicle. You can use this app to download the registration certificate. Instead of a physical card, drivers can show a digital card for verifications.
- Firstly, open the playstore and download the RTA m-wallet app on your device.
- Then register on the app using the mobile number, name and email id correctly.
- After creating a sign-in to your account using the mobile number, you will get an OTP to enter it.
- After signing in, provide your documents and get the registration certificate.
- Click on the download option to download it.
- Please wait for the download and save it on your device.
RC means a registration certificate given to a vehicle owner if they own any vehicle.
Visit the nearest RTO, complete the registration form and provide the required documents.
RTA m-wallet app is used to register for driving licence, RC and other transport-related work.
You can download the registration certificate of a vehicle through the RTA m-wallet app provided by the government.