- 1 About IGRS UP (Stamp and Registration Department)
- 2 Facilities of IGRSUP Portal
- 3 Property Registration
- 4 Marriage Registration
- 5 Guidelines for Registration of Property and Marriage in IGRSUP
About IGRS UP (Stamp and Registration Department)
Uttar Pradesh government initiated an online portal for Property and Marriage Registration IGRSUP or IGRS. The Stamp and Registration Department works on the registration of documents like stable and immovable properties.
The department will preserve the registration documents and makes them accessible to the public. The Stamp and Revenue Department works on two Acts – Registration Act 1908 and the Indian Stamp Act 1899.
Registration Act works on preserving the documents for future purposes. Indian Stamp Act, the department undertook to collect stamp duty payable on the papers, which is a significant source of revenue for the UP government.
The citizens of Uttar Pradesh state can quickly get the property and marriage registrations through IGRS UP.
The government of UP introduced IGRSUP to publicize transparency of the registration process between the citizens and the government.
The portal will also provide other services like real estate registration, deed certification copy, a search of the property, new appointment for a property, etc.
Citizens used to visit the government offices for the registration of property, marriage registration, deed certification, etc., but now they can apply through the online portal of IGRSUP.
Facilities of IGRSUP Portal
Through this IGRS UP portal, we can apply for property registration in Uttar Pradesh. We can also avail other facilities like:
- Application for Industrial Property-Registration through the investment-friendly portal
- Property Registration
- Search Property
- New Appointment for Property Registration
- Property Details
- Marriage Registration
- Aadhaar based Marriage Registration Verification
- Free Certificate for Twelve-year-old
- Copy of Deeds Certificate
Eligibility for Property Registration – IGRSUP
- Permanent Residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for Registration of Property at IGRSUP.
- Identity Card of the person who wants to sell or buy the property.
- Residency Certificate
- Witness Identity Card
- Application form copy
- Land or Property Documents
- Mobile number
- Passport Size photo
Application for IGRS UP Property Registration
People who want to apply for IGRS UP registration o property have to follow the below procedure.
- First, visit the official website of IGRSUP.
- The home page appears. Under Citizen online services, click on the “Apply.”
- A new page opens with two options new application and user login. Click on the “new application” option.
- Property registration form opens, fill in the necessary information like district tehsil, mobile number, password, etc. click on the “proceed” option.
- After the registration process is completed, the applicant receives an application number which used for future reference.
- Login with the application number and password, fill in the other required details correctly, and submit the form.
New Appointment for Registration of Property
Applicants already applied for registration of property on the IGRS UP portal and want to make an appointment to register property. Below is the procedure.
- Visit the official website of IGRS UP.
- On the home page, click on the “property registration appointment.”
- Now the login page opens, log in with the application number and password.
- Provide the required details needed and get the appointment for registration.
Search Property in IGRSUP (Stamp and Registration Department)
- To search for the property in IGRSUP, visit the official portal.
- Click on the “search property.”
- A new page opens with the list of options. Select one of the options according to the applicant’s convenience.
- Fill in the information required in the form like property address, tehsil registration office, village, etc.
Eligibility for Marriage Registration in IGRS UP
- The applicant must be a Permanent Resident of UP.
- Wife and Husband’s Aadhaar Card
- Age certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Identity Card
- Passport size photos of Husband and Wife
- Couple Photo
- Mobile number
Marriage Registration Application Process in IGRS UP
- Visit the online portal of IGRSUP for Marriage registration.
- The home page opens. Click on the “Apply” option below Marriage registration.
- A new page appears asking for consent for Aadhaar authentication for marriage registration. Click on the “Yes” and the “application marriage registration.”
- The application form appears. Fill the form with the necessary information and upload the required documents. Click on the “submit” option. Now the marriage registration is completed.
Process of Verifying Marriage Registration (Stamp and Registration Department)
- Applicants have to visit the online portal of IGRS UP.
- Click on the “Aadhaar based marriage registration verification” on the home page below marriage registration.
- A new page appears where the applicant has to fill in the details like a certificate or application number, marriage date, Captcha code, and click on the “see” option.
- The status of marriage registration will display.
Guidelines for Registration of Property and Marriage in IGRSUP
- The application forms are mandatory to be filled both in Hindi and English languages.
- Applicants have to create the passwords and save the application number and password for future reference.
- Fill in the address of the residence as the same certificate of whose exception you are making.
- It is mandatory to upload the residence certificate, photo, identity card, age certificate, etc.
- Make sure to provide the correct information like locality/village.
- For the marriage certificate, the bride and groom have to submit the affidavit.
- Thoroughly cross-check every information filled in the preview. If there is an error, go to that particular option and correct it.
- After filling the form, choose the payment option of your convenience and pay.
- Take a printout of the “payment acknowledgment” after payment.