Basava Vasati Yojana:
The Karnataka government has launched a housing scheme to help the people with the shelter. The main aim of this Scheme is to provide a home for the homeless. The Karnataka Government has introduced this Basava Vasati Yojana. The other name for this Scheme is RGRHCL ( Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited).
As we know that shelter is one of the basic needs of humans, the Karnataka government took the initiative to provide that basic need for the people of the state. Here on this page, we give all the details about the Karnataka housing scheme(RGRHCL), eligibility, Application form and more. So, read this page to get all the information about this housing scheme.
Basava Vasati Yojana Application Form 2022:
The RGRHCL is also called Ashraya Yojana. Under this Scheme, the Karnataka state government provides houses for homeless people at very low market prices.
The Karnataka Government is implementing this Scheme with the help of the central government. So, if you want to apply for the Ashraya Yojana, they can apply online on the official portal.
We will give a complete step by step process for application. So, you can apply for the Ashraya Yojana without any errors.
Benefits of RGRHCL:
The Scheme offers many benefits to the people of Karnataka state. The benefits of the Basava Vasati Yojana is as follows.
- The government selects the financially and socially poor people for this Scheme.
- The Karnataka government provides houses for the selected people at lower prices with the help of the central government.
- The department selects only those who are eligible for the Scheme. So, everyone who applies for the Scheme may not get the benefit.
- Eligible candidates will get effective buildings under this Scheme. So, homeless people should make use of this opportunity.
- The amount of houses is much lower than the market price. Hence, you need not worry much about the cost.
Basava Vasati Yojana 2022 Apply Online:
The people who are eligible for this Scheme can apply online. All the eligible people may not know the application process. So, we are providing the complete application process. The application procedure is as follows.
- Go to the official website of the RGRHCL or Basava Vasati Yojana.
- Then on the home page, you can see various options and links.
- On the left side of the home page, under the Rural option, you can find the “Rural Projects.”
- Click on that, and then all the schemes will appear on the menu.
- Click on the ” Basava Vasati Yojana.”
- You can see the application link for the RGRHCL Scheme on the new page.
- Click on that, a new application form will appear on the screen.
- Now, fill out the application form carefully and then submit the form after uploading the documents needed.
Now, your application has been submitted successfully. You will receive an application number on your mobile number. You can use the application number for future reference and check the status. So, keep the application number carefully.
Basava Vasati Yojana Eligibility:
To apply for the RGRHCL Scheme, the applicants should satisfy some conditions. The eligibility conditions for the Basava Vasati Yojana are as follows.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the Karnataka state.
- The individual should belong to the economically weaker sections and below the poverty line.
- The family income of the applicant should be less than 32 thousand rupees.
- The most important criteria are that the applicant should not have had any pucca house before.
If any of you satisfy all these conditions can proceed with the application.
Documents Required for RGRHCL:
As we know that this Scheme has certain eligibility conditions, we need to submit some document proofs at the time of application. So, we are giving the list of documents needed for applying under the Basava Vasati Yojana. The list is as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof.
- Income proof.
- Age proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Sized Photo.
Keep the above documents handy while applying for the Basava Vasati Yojana.
RGRHCL Beneficiary Status 2022:
The applicants can check the status of their applications online. The process of checking the status of the application is as follows. So, read the below steps carefully to know your Beneficiary Status.
- Go to the official website of the RGRHCL.
- On the top of the home page, you can find the “Beneficiary Status” option in the menu bar.
- Click on the link to open a new page.
- Then, select the district from the drop-down.
- Enter the beneficiary code and then click on the submit button.
- It will display your status on the screen.
In this way, you can check the beneficiary status online.
How to check the RGRHCL amount Failed reports:
You can check the failed payment details on the official website of the Karnataka State.
- Go to the official website of the RGRHCL.
- On the left side of the home page, you can find the “payment failure Details” option under the Rural option.
- Click on that, and select your district, Taluk, and Grama panchayat.
- Now, click on the view option available on the right side of the village name.
- It will display the entire list on the screen.
- Check for your name on the list and the reason for failure.
If you have any questions regarding this article, post them in the comment box.